Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

C.A. Smith from Tennessee says:

Have you owned any Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 285DRL4 View Listings

We purchased this RV on May 17,2019. Within one week, we had to return it to the dealership to have two leaks repaired. We love the floor plan and is very easy to tow but it's a very cheaply made RV.
- C.A. Smith, Tennessee

2019-09-12 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 View Listings

Thank GOD I bought my 2019 (1/2) 26BH this March. What did FR DO? The new layouts and designs are horrible! First off, no more stainless appliances! And they’re smaller! The fireplace is disgusting. Mine is beautiful glass. The pantry shelves, smaller. It is such an eyesore to walk into and see a bare wall with coat hooks and the furnace vent AND breaker panel. Disgusting! A LOT less cabinets for storeage (Mom of 2 and dogs, we need our storeage!) and the poor choice of the cabinetry and lack of detail just made this entire line SINK! Even the suite series (which I was looking forward to) is a complete wash now. The kitchen sink is even black. What an absolute loss. Who designed this? You need me on board your design team because this was a complete abomination! The word “Relax” engraved into the master bedroom headbord was the icing on a tacky style. It looks like you cut every corner and it looks like a cheap trailer (trash) now. SO disappointed as like I mentioned above, we were looking into the suite series. Seriously, you need me on your design board to make it not only appealing but useful. I know what women/moms want and THIS is not it. Far off. Buy the 2019 models while you still can everyone. I absolutely LOVE my 26BH (measures out 31) and I have every upgrade and feature. Did they get rid of the blue LED lighting too? Jeez! Hate the new models!
- Kristie , New York

2019-08-29 2017 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 265BH View Listings

I've lived in it full time for about a year and a half. It has two bunks in the rear, which I never really needed but is nice for company. Queen size bed adjusts up for reading or watching tv. Nice couch...pulls out for another sleeping option. A/C keeps unit cool in summer. Nice ceiling height makes unit appear larger/roomier. Lots of storage space both inside and out.
- E. Ruiz, California

2019-01-20 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 305 View Listings

This is a review of the Service department at the Idaho Falls store. We were helped by Dally McKinney, She did a great job, she is very professional and very knowledgeable. We look forward to her helping us again in the future on our seasonal services.
- Douglas J Long, Idaho

2018-10-03 2018 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 305ML6 View Listings

This is an upgraded version of the Cherokee Limited. Added 13.5k a/c and a rear cargo rack. Also added a Maxx air cover over the bath power vent. Pulls great,half-ton pickup has no trouble at all. Follows well, handles like a dream.Rear kitchen area and dining is a plus too. Keeps people out of your way. I Would entertain a trade for a newer 30ft toy hauler. Price is negotiable. Still under factory warranty. Less than 3k miles on it.
- Cherokee seller, Montana