Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf Reviews on RV Insider (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

C.A. Smith from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 285DRL4 View Listings

We purchased this RV on May 17,2019. Within one week, we had to return it to the dealership to have two leaks repaired. We love the floor plan and is very easy to tow but it's a very cheaply made RV.
- C.A. Smith, Tennessee

2020-02-17 2017 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 285DLR4 View Listings

I bought this fifth wheel brand new i am thoroughly disgusted with the quality of this unit.The bedroom door fell off the wall,the mirror in bathroom fell off, Pieces of paneling in large bedroom are falling off, the kitchen island isn't secured solid to floor. This camper has been highway miles minimal gravel out of 2000ish km maybe 20 km are gravel. I have brought it back for warranty dealer is Coach-Works in Nisku Albeta won't be taking it back to this place every again wouldn't recommend this dealer for repairs. The cheap quality glued press board around the fridge swelled and was damaged dealer tried to repair but looks worst now than before i asked for it to be repaired. For the price i paid the quality of this unit is pure garbage.
- Dale Bouvier , Alberta

2020-02-01 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 295QSL8 View Listings

After much shopping and weekend trips to dealers my wife and I decided on the artic wolf. The floor plan and weight/size where perfect for our needs. The overall value for the money was good and our dealer Browns RV in macbee SC was great. Every thing worked as required fit and finish was ok, I found on top of one slide not sealed at all. The major problem and a big one is how on a sunny day the heat is transferred through the aluminum frame. As measured with an ir sensor the interior walls at the frames was as much as 25 degrees hotter than other walls. They use a trade mark term to describe the amount of insulation that is deceiving in my option. Also the duel ac system is very loud and tv watching is a challenge. But for the money and options forest river has done a great job overall. We met the FR artic wolf rep at the Tampa RV show and he was very helpfull.
- Eric Newland, South Carolina

2020-01-15 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 315TBH8 View Listings

Bought a new RV. Window shades fell apart, the cieling fan blew sparks out of it and stopes working. The trim inside is buckled. The lack of quality after paying 42,000.00 is in acceptable. Our furnace went out after owning it for 3 months. Bought it in Utah and live I. Colorado. Can't just bring it on in every time it breaks. Took delivery in August 2019 Dec 2019 no furnace. Mother board was rusted. Stoped working during sub freezing temps. Had to run space heaters. Water pump froE cracked housing. Dealer after I told them the board was bad took over a week to mail one out. Don't care if your freezing. This is not a quality product. Made in America by people who don't care about taking pride in what they do.BUYER BEWARE! This product is not quality driven. Cheep and awful craftsmanship. Very very disappointed. Do your research.
- Michael, Colorado

2019-09-12 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 View Listings

Thank GOD I bought my 2019 (1/2) 26BH this March. What did FR DO? The new layouts and designs are horrible! First off, no more stainless appliances! And they’re smaller! The fireplace is disgusting. Mine is beautiful glass. The pantry shelves, smaller. It is such an eyesore to walk into and see a bare wall with coat hooks and the furnace vent AND breaker panel. Disgusting! A LOT less cabinets for storeage (Mom of 2 and dogs, we need our storeage!) and the poor choice of the cabinetry and lack of detail just made this entire line SINK! Even the suite series (which I was looking forward to) is a complete wash now. The kitchen sink is even black. What an absolute loss. Who designed this? You need me on board your design team because this was a complete abomination! The word “Relax” engraved into the master bedroom headbord was the icing on a tacky style. It looks like you cut every corner and it looks like a cheap trailer (trash) now. SO disappointed as like I mentioned above, we were looking into the suite series. Seriously, you need me on your design board to make it not only appealing but useful. I know what women/moms want and THIS is not it. Far off. Buy the 2019 models while you still can everyone. I absolutely LOVE my 26BH (measures out 31) and I have every upgrade and feature. Did they get rid of the blue LED lighting too? Jeez! Hate the new models!
- Kristie , New York

2019-08-29 2017 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 265BH View Listings

I've lived in it full time for about a year and a half. It has two bunks in the rear, which I never really needed but is nice for company. Queen size bed adjusts up for reading or watching tv. Nice couch...pulls out for another sleeping option. A/C keeps unit cool in summer. Nice ceiling height makes unit appear larger/roomier. Lots of storage space both inside and out.
- E. Ruiz, California

2019-01-20 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 305 View Listings

This is a review of the Service department at the Idaho Falls store. We were helped by Dally McKinney, She did a great job, she is very professional and very knowledgeable. We look forward to her helping us again in the future on our seasonal services.
- Douglas J Long, Idaho

2018-10-03 2018 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 305ML6 View Listings

This is an upgraded version of the Cherokee Limited. Added 13.5k a/c and a rear cargo rack. Also added a Maxx air cover over the bath power vent. Pulls great,half-ton pickup has no trouble at all. Follows well, handles like a dream.Rear kitchen area and dining is a plus too. Keeps people out of your way. I Would entertain a trade for a newer 30ft toy hauler. Price is negotiable. Still under factory warranty. Less than 3k miles on it.
- Cherokee seller, Montana