Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne RVs Reviews (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Don Wilkinson from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

The unit Floor plan is what we wanted. However the outside keeps coming apart screws keep coming out, wheel well covers continue to split. Unable to anti freeze refridg and dealer and manufacturer don't seem to have a clue. I might end up with an attorney handling this matter. I have become very frustrated with dealer who continues to give me excuses and recommendations that don't work. Be aware
- Don Wilkinson, Michigan

2019-10-25 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

We purchased this RV in 2017, 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL. This is considered a luxury 5th wheel. With full body paint it is a beautiful unit. Paid a lot for it. Last year we began seeing that the vinyl recliner headrest material was starting to bubble. I called forest River and they declined to help with repairs because it was outside the warranty period. only a couple of years old this should not be happening. After a few more months the entire headrest material was disintegrating. I again contact the manufacturer and they told me it was a lazy boy chair.. I called lazy boy and they would not help me, saying it was made by one of their affiliate manufacturers, but they would not tell me who. I searched the chair and found the manufacturers name and the piece number. Called them and they felt that the material should not do what it was doing. very helpful and sent me a new back for the chair at no cost to me. Contacted an upholsterer who told me that the material was top coated vinyl which is the cheapest material that RV companies use. we really thought we were getting leathers recliners. We paid way too much for our RV to be having an issue like this and for the RV manufacturer do refuse to help us. Buyer beware!!
- Hal, Maryland

2019-08-23 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

OMG where do I start. Upon check into the dealer where they sold me my Cedar Creek Champagne I was told to go to the lounge and they would have my RV repaired by the end of the day. Well, at 3:30 pm that day no one had contacted me in the lounge to advise me of anything, but the young lady (receptionist) came back to ask all the people in the lounge if our tech had been in contact with us. Not a single customer in the lounge stated they had heard from their tech. The dealer has a 60" TV screen with divided screens so that you can see the work going on in their NEW 120 ACRE service center in Cleburne, Texas. So the young receptionist calls my tech in front of me and tells the tech she needed to call me for an update. The Tech did not call instead went back to what she was doing (NOTHING). Short story, the dealer has had my RV for 3 weeks and keep saying they are waiting on parts but have been shipped on a donkey. After getting management involved, because the warranty company first refused to cover the repairs and the 7 year warranty states my issues should be covered, come to find out the service tech wrote up the repairs incorrectly. Some of the parts have arrived only to find out that whoever researched the problem with the slide failed to order a arm that pulls the slide into the unit that is missing teeth. Not sure their mechanics are fully qualified to work on a Cedar Creek Champagne. It's sad when you spent $100,000. on an RV and once you leave the showroom they WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF YOU without calling your attorney. Hope to get my RV back this year.
- James Shepherd, Texas

2019-07-08 2019 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

We own a 2019 cedar creek champagne.We are full-time RVers and have had multiple issues in the one year of ownership with no dealer support. Now that we are 1 yr., 2wks. dealing with multiple issues we have a broken topper. We spent the last year sending pictures of broken fireplace, toilet and seal, slow-rise shade, drawer rails and numerous other issues along with requests for assistance but customer service is unable to help. We are told to find a dealer. When we contact dealers they ask if the unit was purchased from them, then they tell us they can't help. They are swamped with their own customers.
- Mel Swink, Connecticut

2019-01-26 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Well designed and high quality; my 5th Wheel has been solid. I have no complaints. How often does that happen? We have loved our Cedar Creek experience! I highly recommend this couch to anyone who appreciates value and quality.
- Bill, Florida

2018-12-13 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

The unit Floor plan is what we wanted. But the rv has been in the shop 11 time now. It is the biggest peace of junk. Plus now the warranty is out they do not what to fix the problem I have had with sent it was new. Now the front cap is Oxidizing and yes there passing the buck. saying it not went, I have had four paint shop said it was poor quality clear coat. Plus the Rv stay under cover all the time. and the Refrigerator still hits the count top when in. the list is to long. but in sort do not buy.
- Mike, Utah

2018-08-28 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Forest River. Junk Product all of the same problems listed here plus more. Levelers never work correctly Refer. not secured in slide out rubbed wall during tow, Dealer stated that is the way factory installed
- J. Johnson, Texas

2018-05-19 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Been back to Shady Pines several times for warranty work.. hot water, screws falling out, paint on cab doesn't match, slide covers replaced, Forest River customer services says they will call back in so many hours..forget that. Took 2 weeks to talk to them about all my problems. Folks, when we pay about $100,000 for this we should expect service from company... my dealer is great but they need to get away from Forest River mtg products..
- Hartzel Black, Texas

2017-10-20 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Brand new, warranty work needed, hydraulic lift failure among various other issues. Screws on outside all falling out, large blind in back of unit fell down, button to switch TV to Cable is hidden behind TV where it is very difficult to reach, etc. in shop 76 days. All summer. Very little communication! Poor service and Forest River Warrenty Department LIES about what they “will do” for you. Very Expensive Junk!
- CBooth, Ohio

2017-08-28 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Am very sorry to spend almost $100,000 and get such a poor product. Screws come out every trip. Awning covers don't work well. Quality control is nothing for Forest River. I have had it 2 weeks and camped 4 nights and would love to have money back. My ratings are 0..
- Hartzel Black, Texas