Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Don Wilkinson from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

The unit Floor plan is what we wanted. However the outside keeps coming apart screws keep coming out, wheel well covers continue to split. Unable to anti freeze refridg and dealer and manufacturer don't seem to have a clue. I might end up with an attorney handling this matter. I have become very frustrated with dealer who continues to give me excuses and recommendations that don't work. Be aware
- Don Wilkinson, Michigan

2019-07-08 2019 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

We own a 2019 cedar creek champagne.We are full-time RVers and have had multiple issues in the one year of ownership with no dealer support. Now that we are 1 yr., 2wks. dealing with multiple issues we have a broken topper. We spent the last year sending pictures of broken fireplace, toilet and seal, slow-rise shade, drawer rails and numerous other issues along with requests for assistance but customer service is unable to help. We are told to find a dealer. When we contact dealers they ask if the unit was purchased from them, then they tell us they can't help. They are swamped with their own customers.
- Mel Swink, Connecticut

2019-01-26 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Well designed and high quality; my 5th Wheel has been solid. I have no complaints. How often does that happen? We have loved our Cedar Creek experience! I highly recommend this couch to anyone who appreciates value and quality.
- Bill, Florida

2018-12-13 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

The unit Floor plan is what we wanted. But the rv has been in the shop 11 time now. It is the biggest peace of junk. Plus now the warranty is out they do not what to fix the problem I have had with sent it was new. Now the front cap is Oxidizing and yes there passing the buck. saying it not went, I have had four paint shop said it was poor quality clear coat. Plus the Rv stay under cover all the time. and the Refrigerator still hits the count top when in. the list is to long. but in sort do not buy.
- Mike, Utah

2018-08-28 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Forest River. Junk Product all of the same problems listed here plus more. Levelers never work correctly Refer. not secured in slide out rubbed wall during tow, Dealer stated that is the way factory installed
- J. Johnson, Texas

2018-05-19 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Been back to Shady Pines several times for warranty work.. hot water, screws falling out, paint on cab doesn't match, slide covers replaced, Forest River customer services says they will call back in so many hours..forget that. Took 2 weeks to talk to them about all my problems. Folks, when we pay about $100,000 for this we should expect service from company... my dealer is great but they need to get away from Forest River mtg products..
- Hartzel Black, Texas

2017-10-20 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Brand new, warranty work needed, hydraulic lift failure among various other issues. Screws on outside all falling out, large blind in back of unit fell down, button to switch TV to Cable is hidden behind TV where it is very difficult to reach, etc. in shop 76 days. All summer. Very little communication! Poor service and Forest River Warrenty Department LIES about what they “will do” for you. Very Expensive Junk!
- CBooth, Ohio

2017-08-28 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL View Listings

Am very sorry to spend almost $100,000 and get such a poor product. Screws come out every trip. Awning covers don't work well. Quality control is nothing for Forest River. I have had it 2 weeks and camped 4 nights and would love to have money back. My ratings are 0..
- Hartzel Black, Texas