Forest River Cardinal Luxury RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cardinal Luxury RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Forest River Cardinal Luxury RVs? Write a review

2019-05-26 2019 Forest River Cardinal Luxury 3456RLX View Listings

Where do I start,over all floor plan is great,kitchen good,cabinets awesome.Lets start,How cheap can you go would it have cost you so much to put a light switch to turn on the light over the kitchen table or a switch by the recliners not every one is 5'7" or taller. Furniture is real cheap starting to dip and break down,big joke the kitchen chairs cheap replace and came back the same way they wobble all over the place. Bathroom ok,bed room cheap again you push one button to bring slides in so the motor to bring in the bedroom slide takes up your under storage,you have about 4" depth and the wood is so cheap it folds in,the plywood for the bed is less the 1/8" if that, we just replace it with 1/2" there's folded in cheap again. Windows leaks,outside thinking about it. I am a full timer,may be I noticed more. What makes me mad this is my forth rig,never thought to look under the bed at the storage and that one button to bring in the slides is cheap.you might hear from me again.
- Erna Emerick, Missouri