Forest River Cardinal Luxury Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cardinal Luxury RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Erna Emerick from Missouri says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Cardinal Luxury 3456RLX View Listings

Where do I start,over all floor plan is great,kitchen good,cabinets awesome.Lets start,How cheap can you go would it have cost you so much to put a light switch to turn on the light over the kitchen table or a switch by the recliners not every one is 5'7" or taller. Furniture is real cheap starting to dip and break down,big joke the kitchen chairs cheap replace and came back the same way they wobble all over the place. Bathroom ok,bed room cheap again you push one button to bring slides in so the motor to bring in the bedroom slide takes up your under storage,you have about 4" depth and the wood is so cheap it folds in,the plywood for the bed is less the 1/8" if that, we just replace it with 1/2" there's folded in cheap again. Windows leaks,outside thinking about it. I am a full timer,may be I noticed more. What makes me mad this is my forth rig,never thought to look under the bed at the storage and that one button to bring in the slides is cheap.you might hear from me again.
- Erna Emerick, Missouri

2020-08-04 2012 Forest River Cardinal Luxury 3450 View Listings

this has been an amazing rv. Reliable and luxurious. This will be your home away from home or it could be your home! Rv is upgraded and serviced. There is nothing on this rv that doesn't work. You will not be dissapointed!
- Zach brown, North Carolina

2020-07-17 2019 Forest River Cardinal Luxury 3456RLX View Listings

The floor plan is nice three ac two awnings but after a baught it that the quality of the rv wasn't That great and cardinal always been known for there Quality pulled it out to go on a trip and smelled something looked under table water ever were pulled coach out water ever were and mushrooms growing out of floor from window leaking took it to dealer had to get cardinal involved dealer just wanted to silacone the window instead of fixing the seal floor of slide had to be replace the dealer really didn't have the experience help there to fix it right this is a 2019 3456 rlx I had a Cesar creek Built a lot better then this can't wait to get rid of this camper when you call cardinal you half to hope they call you back this is a 65,000 dollar camper you shouldn't half to beg these people to fix it right got it back from dealer slide topper awning mest up they didn't disconnect it to replace floor in slide didn't fix window they put hole in the linoleum floor I would love to take it back to Indiana factory and say here start over never buying another cardinal
- Chad_Hessong, Texas

2020-05-22 2020 Forest River Cardinal Luxury 3700FLX View Listings

We bought 2020 cardinal luxury 370FLX We LOVE IT! However we have had issues. The wiring ... the cable and satellite had issues.. Havent worked with the service department yet so ..... The ice maker doesnt work And it makes random clunking noises.. other than that we love it ... It's beautiful its homey and its ours... Time to travel and see Gods beautiful country
- Cassandra, Oregon

2020-04-17 2020 Forest River Cardinal Luxury 3950TZX View Listings

Put down payment on a "NEW" 2020 Cardinal. Emptied our camper to trade in. Drove 5 hours there. The NEW camper is damaged. Both sides have a buckle sticking out. Right side even cracked through. Compartment on side where shower is, was all busted up. Other small things,, but that's expected. You cant tell me no one seen this??They all scramble to make up excuses. They call in bodyman. Oh he can fix it. REALLY? They offer me 500.00 to spend in their store. 500.00 is nothing. Slap in face. They ask if we want to sign papers. Oh heck no. I asked for gas $ since we drove 5 hours. scott says ok, It's been a month. Never recieved $. To repair that, means it's not new. They never offered $ off price. And at anytime it's going to show where they patched it. Also they went thru our camper without asking or telling us they were. Left slides out, doors open. We spent 14 hours That day, put 651 miles on our truck. Gas $. And dont even get , a I'm sorry. Here's gas $, nothing. If you bought a 2020 Cardinal from them. End of March or april 2020 it was damaged.
- Kathy, Missouri