Forest River Cardinal Limited

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cardinal Limited RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Brian Long from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Forest River Cardinal Limited 3780LFLE View Listings

We purchased this 5TH wheel solely because of the floor plan. We have no children or others with us. The mid bunk was a storage dream for us. Now the bad microwave had to be reset in wall venting wrong. Blew out the stove. Have to pay installation to vent outside. Coax from front to back is dead. No response yet. Bath tub surround not sealed at bottom to tub. Bathroom wall at shower head side is not plumb ceiling to floor by over 2 inches. Shower glass door wouldn't seat in frame to stop water from going outside of shower. Everything to this point is fixed except coax. Since that group of repairs, once the auto awning on retracting screamed all the way in at 9 oclock at night. Very embarrassing! Hasn't repeated. Microwave will spin very slowly after closing door with no command. Repeats once in awhile. Thermostats are way off in temperature. Kitchen is 5 degrees off heat mode. Kitchen AC never turns off. Low fan on always in auto fan mode. These problems have been reported and no one has responded. Anita was my first contact and she has moved to a different job no longer with Cardinal. Today is 2/11/20. Purchased and moved in on 12/23/19.
- Brian Long, Florida

2021-08-14 2020 Forest River Cardinal Limited 3780LFLE View Listings

The new floor plan offered as the Forest River Cardinal Mid bunk is amazing. Period. The love stops there. My brand new Fifth Wheel was delivered and Floyd's RV, Norman OK assured me that all my needs would be met just as if I had been in their facility for a walk through during the onset of a PANDEMIC. 100 thousand percent a falsehood. The vehicle both arrived with and developed highly problematic issues in the first 30 days. Floyd's was non responsive as was Forest River when I finally contacted them in desperation months later. Bottom line is when you have major appliance failures, heating and cooling disasters, and a dealership who has charged you $1,300 for the INSTALLATION of a generator you found tossed into your storage bay, in an unopened box,trust me....you have a problem. So friends..save yourself a trip to court and many many "RECREATIONAL" nightmares. Do not buy a Forest River.
- Denise Maloney, Oklahoma