Forest River Cardinal LE RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cardinal LE RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Luana Pride from California says:

Have you owned any Forest River Cardinal LE RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Forest River Cardinal LE 33TS View Listings

Other than a camper this is the 1st RV my husband and I have owned. We are in our 70's and for the most part it is no trouble on most highways. I would not recommend driving it around in Southern California as the roads are too crowded and fast for our reflexes and it doesn't feel like you are on vacation. Once you have arrived at your destination its just like having your own apartment. The u-shaped rear kitchen gives you lots of space for making meals. There is an amazing amount of storage. The king size bed is as comfortable as home. Hooking and unhooking was a learning curve but not rocket science. We love our home on the road.
- Luana Pride, California

2015-01-09 2008 Forest River Cardinal LE 33WB View Listings

The RV is sturdy, well built, and well laid out. It follows well and the brakes work great. All of the landing gear is electric so it is easy to set up.
- Lynn M Davis, Arizona