Forest River Cardinal Estate Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cardinal Estate RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-03-31 2018 Forest River Cardinal Estate 3825FLES View Listings

This was our first RV, so we really don't have any prior experience with other RVs to compare to this one. The Forest River Cardinal with its cathedral ceilings and beautiful finishes is as comfortable as our permanent home. This is one RV that I could live in full-time. I loved the full-size shower and island kitchen with pantry and lots of storage. I liked how each part of the camper was specific to a purpose, it has a living room, kitchen, bath, and master bed room. I could cook or watch TV without disturbing my husband in the bedroom sleeping. The bathroom has full size shower with sky light and lots of storage and a linen closet. Moving on to the outside, the setup is super easy with the level-up auto-leveling system that can be operated from the control panel or smart phone. The slides are operated by the same system. If I had to change anything about this camper, I would allow a bit more room on the right side of the bed, a queen mattress would fit better in the space provided. And the bedroom window behind the bed, I would put that on the sides of the slide instead. The camper pulls like it is not there, so my husband says. I don't drive when pulling the camper. Just a great luxury experience for RVing around America.
- rebecca.waymack, Texas