Forest River Berkshire XLT RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Berkshire XLT RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Chris Newton from Tennessee says:

Have you owned any Forest River Berkshire XLT RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Forest River Berkshire XLT 45A View Listings

I bought this less than a year ago. Since day one I have had nothing but problems. They have not fixed anything. Randy Alwine and Randy Houser swindled their way done everything in their power to not fix my RV. Forest River is a scam. Please beware before you purchase. Their product is cheap and they do noottttt care about their customers. They have done me so wrong, it was my life's dream to own an RV and they have destroyed that dream. I will never own a Forest River product again.
- Chris Newton, Tennessee

2019-06-12 2016 Forest River Berkshire XLT 43B View Listings

We bought her used ... about 15 months old and approx 6,000 miles (and had most of the "bugs" worked out). As massive as she is, She's incredibly easy and fun to drive. In addition, after having to replace the original Atwood On Demand Water Heater (it NEVER could maintain water temperature consistency) with a Trauma On Demand Water Heater (which I paid for myself) and is wonderful, we love travelling...short, long, or intermediate trips). The RV is built pretty well. We've put about 12,000 on it in the past 1 1/2 or so years (and have had 3 grandchildren travel with us for mamy if these miles) and have no additional complaints, but do have a lot of appreciation for this model and this particular RV.
- Dnafriedberg@verizon.net, Florida