Forest River Riverstone Legacy

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Riverstone Legacy RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

John C from Indiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Forest River Riverstone Legacy 38RE View Listings

The RiverStone Legacy has more bells and whistles than any other RV we Ever owned. We have been RVing For 16 years and owning 8 fifthwheels and the Legacy just out performed them all. Its a luxury Rv that gave us all the comforts of home. I never had any problem pulling. The hydraulics brake system stops the RV on a dime if needed. After using these type of brakes I will never buy an any RV unless it has hydraulics brake, not electric brakes. Even there tires are filled with hydrogen which controls any loss of pressure.Also the Insulation is amazing. 3 zoning AC's keep the temperature perfect even in the hot days in Texas which we spent a lot of time there. I can spend a lot of time talking about the Legacy but there is information on line.
- John C, Indiana

2021-09-13 2021 Forest River Riverstone Legacy 39RKFB View Listings

Purchased our 2021 Riverstone Legacy unit in early May. Dealer delivered it to our home. They forgot to secure both barn style doors and one of the outside storage doors and damaged the barn door hardware and the walls. This had nothing to do with Forest River. However there were other items, that were factory issues. The door to the lower restroom and the walk in closet looked like a seagull bombed it on the backside. Big brown stain on a gray door. The walk in closet door looked like a 3rd grader hung it. Very crooked and out of plumb. Huge gap at the top for the frame. The stabilizer jacks leak hydraulic oil The big vanity mirror had a corner chipped on it. Now the leveling system is showing and error on it and beeping constantly As of July 6th, Forest River had not "approved" the repairs. When pressed about this the dealer's service Manager told me I could give them my Credit Card info and they would order the parts. I told them I had the extended warranty (purchased through Forest River) so I didn't see why they needed my CC as I was told this covered anything the factory warranty didn't when purchased July 14th the repairs were finally approved. It is now Sept 13th and nothing has been done. We just made the 4th payment on an RV that we have not been able to use at all. The dealer blames Forest River for not shipping the repair parts yet. As if this wasn't enough, now there is a recall on the Lippert system slide out. We want to live in our RV by the 1st of October. I think Forest River should reimburse us for the 4 payments since we haven't used it at all. We don't want to mention the dealer until our RV is repaired, as we are afraid of retribution. We loved this RV when we purchased it. I would not recommend buying anything at this point from Forest River or the dealer we had.
- RANDALL FELTER, Utah