To whom it may concern,
I’m not sure if anyone will read this email or do anything about it but I will give it a go.
My name is Marcia Fleming, I live in Denton Texas. Due to my husbands health he promised me a year of making memories so we sold our property and bought a 2019 Class C Sunseeker out of Grand Rapids Michigan. We took possession of it in May. As soon as we took possession we found numerous problems with it and contacted the dealer Motorhomes2Go. At first we couldn’t find any dealers in our area that would work on it but finally after contacting Bobby Adkins at Forest River we were directed to National Indoor RV Center in Lewisville , Texas. David Stuntz is our advisor there. I have emails and texts going thru that time until now documenting over 32 issues with “Lemon”. The issues included such things as tears in the upolstery, a table the broke away from the wall, a warped entry door, warped bathroom door, a warped bedroom window and auto levelers that did not work and an air conditioning unit that leaked like a sieve because the filter used in the air conditioners were not right for this unit and because of that we were told to either remove the filter or take it out and clean it often. Apparently a new design was in the works and when it was ready they would send the new filters (still not done). The final stray in this saga is the faulty construction of the automatic levelers. While in New Mexico we kept hearing a noise from underneath the coach. My brother got under it and found that the fluid lines going to the jacks was installed in a way that had them laying on the exhaust. You could see the bubbling from the heat on the lines. We cut our trip to Pismo Beach California short in order to get the coach back to National. I took the coach into National. When National went to look at this issue ... while the coach was running the fuel lines burst! As the unit had not yet heated up there was no fire but according to them and several other coach dealers if we had driven to California from New Mexico a fire would most certainly happened. There are to many to mention in this email but I would love to talk to someone about this as Forest River is not willing to do anything about a buy back or cover the loss that I will have to take when replacing it.
National was having a lot of problems getting Forest River to authorize repairs on this coach until this final issue and the conversations that I was having with them along with David Stuntz. Apparently almost everything has been completed now. That’s all well and good but since we came back to Texas within a couple weeks my husband passed away due to a pulmonary embolism that resulted from fracture of the Tibia and Fibula. I know you will say that could have happened anywhere but it happened in Texas instead of in Pismo Beach, which was his dream place. He should have been able to make memories with me there. If this coach hadn’t been built so horribly bad we would have been there and he may not have broke his leg and he may have been here today. At least we would ha e had more memories to share. This coach has been in the shop 1/2 the time we have owned it. It is my Hope that someone will reach out to me shortly.