Fleetwood Wilderness Yukon RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Wilderness Yukon RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Fleetwood Wilderness Yukon RVs? Write a review

2016-06-17 2002 Fleetwood Wilderness Yukon 722F View Listings

Purchased new in 2002, very easy to pull with 1/2 ton pick-up or van. Stove works great for baking cakes, pies or roasts (remember to check propane line at beginning of season for bug nests). Fridge keeps things very cold and freezer keeps all items solid as a rock. Changed original mattress for a home size queen made sleep much better. Installed crank down rear stabilizers and power front hitch. Awning easy to operate. Just a great camping experience every time.
- Jim, British Columbia

2014-12-29 2004 Fleetwood Wilderness Yukon 830Y View Listings

Had to live from it twice during an extended stay's up at Duke Medical twice. Parked it in the back woods of Chapel Hill NC at a very nice and secluded park called Spring Hill RV Park. (Beautiful area) From Dec. 1st to March on the 1st trip and it was a cold and snowy & icy winter that year. With the dual electric/gas water heater, I never ran short of hot water and the ducted gas furnace was more than adequate. Very toasty and warm. With a easy modification to my water supply hose, my water supply hose never froze and the warmth being spread through the trailer evenly from the ducted forced air furnace kept my water lines from freezing. The 2nd trip was from April to Nov. and the 15,000 BTU single A/C unit kept me nice and cool the whole summer and Fall. Was a little tight seeing that I live in a 3500sq.ft. house in Charlotte, NC, but it worked out just fine and was very comfortable the whole time I was there. Towing it the 1st time with a 1986 Chevy Suburban 2500, just a tad under what I would recommend, was very easy. The second time I towed it was with a 1997 Chevy K3500 dually with the 6.5l TD engine. Huge difference in fuel mileage. Didn't even now it was behind me. The most I would ever want/need to do to it is maybe add shocks or airbags to the suspensions, but not because it was inadequate, but more that some of the roads were. However some things I know I want to do to it is add auto electric stabilizer's and a auto awning, maybe new decals, but that too is a personal choice as I am a disabled class III heart patient (very weak) and those were the toughest part of setting up and getting road ready throughout the trips to Duke Medical. And that is exactly why I bought my travel trailer, for medical needs as it saved me a ton of $$ as well as offered me a more clean and sanitized place to stay/live in after surgeries, procedures and therapies. A hotel would have cost me over 4K a month compared to $400 a month. And with a future heart transplant, it is the best way to go. The only way for me personally. I have yet to use my travel trailer for personal recreational use since I bought it in 2008, but when I do I know I will enjoy it just as much if not more.(praying) Thought of upgrading to a 5th wheel, but not within my budget. But if I do, I know it will have to be very comparable to the Wilderness Yukon 830Y TT I have now. Highly recommend.
- Timothy T Tanner, North Carolina