Fleetwood Wilderness Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Wilderness RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Alan Fetterly from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 1999 Fleetwood Wilderness 824-5C View Listings

Had my RV since 2005 I upgraded the air conditioner with the built-in heat. And replaced a fan motor in the heater system. I can expect that. I love this RV it's lightweight fifth wheel and I pull it with my half ton truck.
- Alan Fetterly, Texas

2020-06-11 1989 Fleetwood Wilderness 15F View Listings

It was a great experience to have the small camper to enjoy with the family. It was really easy handling it. It was small camper but felt very luxurious and relaxing. I would definitely recommend if you want to have an enjoyable time with your family like I did.
- emily , Connecticut

2018-09-30 2004 Fleetwood Wilderness 270FQ View Listings

We purchased the R.V, NEW to our specifications and only put 1200 miles on it and had it stored in our back yard .We did not use it because of medical problems.The unit is like new and we will guarantee every thing to work or we will pay to fix it.Please don;t pas up this great buy.!!!
- Leonard Kaufman, Utah

2017-06-23 2006 Fleetwood Wilderness 270FQS View Listings

We bought this camper used in 2009. Really has been a good camper, no structural or component issues to speak of. We store it inside a warehouse so that, of course, helps.
- A. R., Florida

2015-06-22 2006 Fleetwood Wilderness 250FQ View Listings

We've had this trailer for nine years and have been the kind of campers who travel a LOT. We've towed it for thousands of miles without an anti sway and It's a very steady tow. All features and appliances work well and the interior have held up well. Needs some work and the price reflects that. It's perfectly usable in it's present condition.
- Vergne Harvey, North Carolina