Fleetwood Tioga SL Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Tioga SL RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Anold Bowers from Minnesota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Fleetwood Tioga SL 31W View Listings

This is our first RV we bought it last summer after having had 2 different fold down truck campers over the years. We didn't do a lot of shopping around but did do extensive Internet research. We purchased a used 2000 Fleetwood Tioga SL. We like the layout and the furnishings. We generally travel with 4 adults and have plenty of living space, privacy and storage both inside and in the basements. Our Tioga drives and rides very comfortably even on a long days drive. I have replaced the thermostat for the Heating/AC, general maintenance. This summers thorough cleaning of the inside included carpet cleaning and the outside cleaning included a cleaning with SHINE ON Surface Cleaner followed by the application of SHINE ON Fiberglas Restoration Clear Coat. Manufacturer Warranty/Support is non applicable. Reason for sale change in health
- Anold Bowers, Minnesota

2020-10-15 2000 Fleetwood Tioga SL 31W View Listings

It is a great RV until you need parts. Have had multiple issues with the SLIDE! First time my husband repaired with a new part and the second time, 1st person said to call Parts REV Group and their answer was sorry do not make that part anymore! Now they will not return your phone call.
- Faith, Maryland

2016-01-09 2004 Fleetwood Tioga SL 30U View Listings

I live in my RV 5 months every year. It's very comfortable with the 2 pop outs (living room and bedroom). Lots of storage, large refrigerator, entertainment center and surround sound is wonderful. I do wish it had a king size bed. I had automatic leveling jacks installed and they are the best. It has a 450 Ford V10 engine and it flies over mountains. No problems and I tow my vehicle behind. Drives like a dream. Very maneuverable. I'm 6ft and driver seat is comfortable.
- Theresa, California