Fleetwood Tioga SL RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Tioga SL RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Fleetwood Tioga SL RVs? Write a review

2016-01-09 2004 Fleetwood Tioga SL 30U View Listings

I live in my RV 5 months every year. It's very comfortable with the 2 pop outs (living room and bedroom). Lots of storage, large refrigerator, entertainment center and surround sound is wonderful. I do wish it had a king size bed. I had automatic leveling jacks installed and they are the best. It has a 450 Ford V10 engine and it flies over mountains. No problems and I tow my vehicle behind. Drives like a dream. Very maneuverable. I'm 6ft and driver seat is comfortable.
- Theresa, California

2015-08-16 2000 Fleetwood Tioga SL 31W View Listings

This is our first RV we bought it last summer after having had 2 different fold down truck campers over the years. We didn't do a lot of shopping around but did do extensive Internet research. We purchased a used 2000 Fleetwood Tioga SL. We like the layout and the furnishings. We generally travel with 4 adults and have plenty of living space, privacy and storage both inside and in the basements. Our Tioga drives and rides very comfortably even on a long days drive. I have replaced the thermostat for the Heating/AC, general maintenance. This summers thorough cleaning of the inside included carpet cleaning and the outside cleaning included a cleaning with SHINE ON Surface Cleaner followed by the application of SHINE ON Fiberglas Restoration Clear Coat. Manufacturer Warranty/Support is non applicable. Reason for sale change in health
- Anold Bowers, Minnesota