Fleetwood Tioga Ranger RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Tioga Ranger RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Fleetwood Tioga Ranger RVs? Write a review

2018-10-19 2008 Fleetwood Tioga Ranger 29V View Listings

My Experience even thou very short one Summer is excellent it handles nice, parks easy and all the bells and whistles my wife and I wanted. Excellent Shape nothing wrong with no leaks we were in two storms in Northern Wisconsin, its Solid! Price to Sell!
- Keith Plowman, Illinois

2017-04-20 2013 Fleetwood Tioga Ranger 31N View Listings

Driving is easy, with good road stability. Towing this car is easy. The best way to know your towing a small car is by seeing it on the monitor as you cruise down the road. We used the bunk bed for additional storage and to hold a small additional refrigerator. I would not be selling this RV is it were not for my 2 recent spine surgeries.
- bill duffy, Florida

2016-01-19 2012 Fleetwood Tioga Ranger 31N View Listings

We bought this RV and took a 6 week summer trip to Nashville, Wisconsin, Niagara Falls, Cape Cod, Hershey PA, Washington DC, Jacksonville FL and back to Naples FL. This was my first RV so I was unsure what to expect but everything worked perfectly! Pleasantly surprised by the low payment and low insurance costs! Stairs closed on a Kleenex box so I had to replace the gears ($300) but no other issues. My daughter claimed the front bed area (with her own big screen TV) and my son claimed the back booth/bunk area with his own TV. The full body paint job is amazing and doesnt seem to fade or peel. We lost a family member otherwise I would never sell this dream find.
- Patrick Tronnier, Florida

2015-03-03 2008 Fleetwood Tioga Ranger 31W View Listings

have everything i needs and work for me
- Nak, Colorado

2014-12-15 2009 Fleetwood Tioga Ranger 31M View Listings

No major problems to report. Just the little nagging type things that one should expect from a house on wheels.
- Sean Kelly, California