Fleetwood Terra RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Terra RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Cameron from Minnesota says:

Have you owned any Fleetwood Terra RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2003 Fleetwood Terra 31H View Listings

We bought this RV used 3 years ago. It is our first motorhome. Of course a 40 foot quad slide would be great for the room but we tend to spend most of our time outside. It works great for us, us being my wife and I, an 11 yr old and a 10 yr old. The Chevy engine has lots of power and it gets around 9 mpg.
- Cameron, Minnesota

2019-04-15 2014 Fleetwood Terra 31TS View Listings

Used for weekend runs with the family. Has some issues here and there, but over all was very reliable. V10 did a great job for a Gas, and improved as some miles got on the odometer. the twin Heat pumps did very well and we never had to engage the gas heat. AC's kept up in all but the most extreme heat. Did very well for my family.
- DAve K, Virginia

2019-04-08 2004 Fleetwood Terra 26Y View Listings

Nice starter RV, but a little more length would make room for more amenities. For a small family or a retired couple it is perfect. It is easy to drive and easy to park. The kitchen area is very convenient.
- Lloyd Kautz, Washington

2019-04-07 2005 Fleetwood Terra 32S View Listings

What a great ride! Last summer, we had a day trip to the north shore of Lake Superior - nine adults fit comfortably. Plenty of room to play cards at the table while others took turns in the shot-gun seat! On another vacation, four adults and two children spent a week on the road and slept well with plenty of room. This is a great RV.
- Julie Z., Minnesota

2019-03-13 2004 Fleetwood Terra 32S View Listings

I love this RV. I could live in it, but hubby needs his home. The drivability of this RV is wonderful. I have had lots of RVs over the years, but this one drives better than any I have owned. When the slide is opened it gives plenty of liveability. I love the storage that it has in the pantry. I can put so much in it. The fridge is plenty large. The bathroom is not large, but quite sufficient. This doesn’t have a backup camera, but I find I do plenty fine without one. Actually, I may do better without one. The TV is the old style, but it works fine and the picture is very very clear. There is no way I would get rid of this RV, but sometimes circumstances force change. My parents in their mid ninties, could not live alone any more and we had to move them in with us. Hence, we cannot go anywhere and they can’t travel. So like I said, no travel in the near future. I’d love to see someone enjoy this RV and not have to spend an arm and a leg. We’ve had some great trips in this RV and hate to see it go. But right now it is the thing to do. Of course this RV doesn’t have a warranty.
- Cynthia, Florida

2017-05-23 2005 Fleetwood Terra 26Q View Listings

8.1 Gas engine has great power. Wasn't pleased with the handling from the factory. With a few simple bolt ons, the handling is vastly improved. The coach and chassis have been well built and durable. I like the floor plan. It makes the best use of a small space. It comes with a couch instead of a dinette, and it has a small removable table.
- Rob Livingston, Iowa

2017-03-24 2006 Fleetwood Terra 31H View Listings

This is an easy motorhome to drive, maintain and enjoy. The Triton V 10 is a very capable engine for this unit and is reasonable at the pump with its 75 gallon tank and mileage. It has also been a very comfortable traveler considering the fact that mine does not have a slide. There is ample storage and has been easy to make my particular upgrades such as LED bulbs. My only complaint is in how difficult it was to upgrade the factory radio to a nav unit as it seems the factory set it up using proprietary install methods.
- Stuart D., Ohio

2016-04-04 2005 Fleetwood Terra 32S View Listings

This is a terrific RV I have owned it for over a year and can only say great things about it. I has in numerous upgrades and the original features are also excellent like the power awning and hydraulic leveling system. Dual airconditionig and excellent appliances. The new wood flooring and complete LED lights inside and outside along with the steering stabilizers front and rear.
- sergio, Florida