Fleetwood Revolution RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Revolution RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Joe Owen from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any Fleetwood Revolution RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Fleetwood Revolution 40D View Listings

Although we rented this unit thinking we should "try before we buy" we did spend a ton of time in it. We drove this beauty from Raleigh, NC to Palmdale, CA and back over Christmas - a total of 5500 miles in 16 days. We were treated to some pretty nice days and dry weather while driving out, but ran into some winter conditions on I-20 between Pecos, TX and Dallas. Temps in El Paso the night before dropped down to the upper teens and meant that the furnace would have to keep up with the cold air and winds that night. No problem with the Revo - the furnace was set to 65 degrees and kicked on and off every 15 to 18 minutes. Never a chill in the air!! Aside from the Norcold fridge not working at all when we picked up the rig, all else was pretty trouble-free. The Camping World dealer in Columbia, SC did a splendid job getting the fridge problem worked out - put his finger on the issue right away and recommended a course of action for the balance of the trip. Many rigs suffer from the "shakes" and the Revo was no different - as we put our "home on wheels" through minor earthquakes for the trip! Numerous small items had fallen apart due to the bumps and bounces of the roads particularly bad in Louisiana - avoid them if at all possible. We had to go that southern route as the Northern I-40 corridor was snowy and questionable at best. I was very pleased with the 350hp Cummins power plant turbo diesel. The performance was surprisingly good. Also we averaged about 8.2 mpg with a FULL LOAD of people and stuff, but I kept it at 60 to 65 mph. My son kept it at 70 to 75 mph most of the time and was rewarded with 7.23 mpg's! That's a considerable difference! My confidence with Fleetwood is bolstered from what a friend had told me - said to stay away from F'wood, get a Tiffen unit - much better quality and service. From what I saw in over 5,000 miles of driving, there could not have been much difference between the two. Other than price!!! At this point, the cons would be limited to some onboard items not working - none of the tank capacity gauges worked so we had to guess; and the TV Satellite receiver never did pull in channels (my errors or system issues??). The numerous items falling off/apart enroute due to bumps I would attribute to poor roads and not poor quality although to make stuff more robust in these things would add considerable cost. And anyway, I enjoy fiddling with them and fixing stuff!! :) Next up, try to figure out which one to buy - retirement first!!
- Joe Owen, North Carolina

2019-05-26 2008 Fleetwood Revolution 42K View Listings

One of the most spacious class A motor homes built with it 27 ft slide out room. Driving it and pulling a Jeep truck or any other vehicle is a breeze with its extra stable tag axle. Very clean as well as many new updated items were installed within just the last two years giving the new owners many more years of service. Regular oil changes using only synthetic oil, new smart TVs, automatic satellite search Dish system, new Vent covers, new updated rear & side color camera system and new in dash updated Sirius radio with surround sound. Tires have 95 percent of their tread. Easy Automatic leveling system is a huge welcome and makes setting up enjoyable. Push button electric reel cord is simple protected by a built in electrical surge protector. Commanding this home on the road or parking in the RV park is a real joy. Having all new updates in equipment and all appliances serviced, will give the new owner a lot of time to travel quickly set up and and park with the push of a button.
- Lanny and Susan Camden, Florida

2018-10-03 2004 Fleetwood Revolution 40C View Listings

This unit has been really good for us for a long time and have great memories of the time that we spent traveling and wow does it run awesome, it will pull the hills so good you would shocked. The fuel mileage is also very good for a 40' coach. The cabinets and the basement have lots of room.
- Robert Meyer, Colorado

2017-11-26 2004 Fleetwood Revolution 40C View Listings

Very bad vehicle. It should be offered in auction rather than to be for sale. Nothing is working as should be. Pictures are either from another RV or were taken several years ago. The RV dealer who is advertising it should take more responsibility with their costumer and be sure what they advertise is at least close to the reality. This RV is a disaster. I assume full responsibility for the comments you cal call me Jesus 305 793 6415
- Jesus, Florida

2017-10-15 2003 Fleetwood Revolution 38A View Listings

I have owned this RV for almost 3 years. I have done work to it on my own which was something I've enjoyed. The more complicated faults were dealt with by certified techs. I did look over their shoulder a lot for learning purposes as I would hate to be left stranded. As my experience has progressed, I've gotten more confident with it's reliability. I would highly recommend this RV and plan on buying a newer one very soon.
- CHARLES E KNISELEY, Texas

2017-09-16 2006 Fleetwood Revolution 40E View Listings

It's a great RV, lots of upgrades and high quality. Fuel mileage 8+ but it's a heavy coach, sleeps 6 with no problem. Easy driving, really no sway like the previous gas RV we had prior. More than enough bathroom space with the 1&1/2 bath setup. The two front slides make a spacious room. The upgraded tvs and surround sound are really great for watching movies with the kids. And plenty of storage and easy access with the sliding trays. Four star rating for livability, all the comforts of home.
- Allan Hilligsberg, Virginia

2017-05-20 2004 Fleetwood Revolution 40D View Listings

We have owned several motor homes and this is one of the higher quality homes models. Solid wood cabinets, quality faucets, solid countertops, etc. It has a great floor plan. We would absolutely buy this model again.
- Jody L Bild, Florida