Fleetwood Quantum RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Quantum RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Fleetwood Quantum RVs? Write a review

2019-02-19 2007 Fleetwood Quantum 36QSBS View Listings

Holding up well for its age, everything still works. The interior is nicer than my house! Its pulls well. I bought it used in 2/18, still looks good when I wash it. I hope I can get another one built this well when I go to buy a new on! I don't know what to say about warranty, factory support since that ship sailed before I got it.
- Clay Fulks , Arkansas

2015-12-01 2007 Fleetwood Quantum 365FLTS View Listings

We bought this front living 5th wheel used and have lived in it full-time for 3 1/2 yrs. Overall a quality trailer. Shower & sink are in the bedroom, which we found a bit inconvenient, but we have adjusted to it. The toilet is in a separate little "room" that actually opens to the kitchen area, which we thought a bit odd, but we have adjusted to that as well. Kitchen is functional, living room area is nice for an older trailer. Best things about this trailer is probably the tons of storage space inside, and the great insulation...we almost never hear anything from outside. We lived for a while near a high school and rarely were disturbed by noise. I checked 3 stars on manufacturer support, but fact is, we have never used or contacted the manufacturer since this rig was purchased used. We have our rig commercially hauled, so don't know first-hand about towing, but the haulers we use say it is an easy tow.
- Linda Hall, Texas

2015-05-15 2009 Fleetwood Quantum 375RLQS View Listings

Felt very safe towing in all conditions. Floor plan offers a unique privacy lounge/bedroom with sliding doors. Toilet was behind two doors .... Privacy again a factor! I'm 6'3" and loads of headroom. Too bad Fleetwood closed up, they had a great product.
- Steve R, British Columbia