Fleetwood Prowler Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Prowler RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dan from Pennsylvania says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2008 Fleetwood Prowler 275RLS View Listings

My family and I had fun camping and there was plenty of room in the living area for five adults to move around. Even in bad weather we all felt like the space was great and we were comfortable. There is also a lot of storage space in the camper and storage with outside access. There is two chairs a couch and two seats at the table for plenty of seating. There is a big refrigerator for food and drink a nice size pantry, ceiling fan, a full size shower with a separate toilet. area. With a 27" flat screen tv with surround sound, DVD and radio.
- Dan, Pennsylvania

2020-10-27 2004 Fleetwood Prowler 240BH Extreme Edition View Listings

Bought this unit used in Alaska, the extreme arctic edition with extra insulation. It was great. Held up through the Fairbanks winters and did sterling service moving to Texas. The Alcan highway, Rockies, she took it like a champ. Since then a good extra place for guests until we recently sold it. She now does service as a weekend cabin near a lake south of Dallas. It is a great unit with a full bedroom, a good kitchen a full bath and extra bunks we normally used for the dog's beds (lower) and storage (upper). The seals held, it drove well, I recommend a hitch stabilizer though for rough roads and windy conditions. We lived in it for 4 months while searching for a new house, it was just fine. The only things I would have preferred would have been a slide out (I think added to later models) and a more sofa-like dinette. The classic hard back ones are uncomfortable over longer periods, say if you have to work while sitting there. Our buyer is a happy camper with a nice place to stay while fishing.
- Dr. Jon Dehn, Texas

2019-09-28 1991 Fleetwood Prowler 32 View Listings

I am a nurse and lived in this RV for about 2 years then the RV Was parked for a few years. Received another contract at another Hospital and again lived on this RV, very comfortable, from bedding To kitchen, storage. No leaks on the roof. My husband kept it in Top shape.
- Elsa, Texas

2017-08-16 2003 Fleetwood Prowler 24-5C View Listings

Excellent condition, great floor plan, light weight, tows effortlessly, open floor plan, reasonably new Optima yellow top batteries. Everything works as it should, comes with a 17' awning, 1slide with new topper, ducted heat and ac. Northwest Edition with extra insulation, tank heaters. Ready to go camping now, just returned from a problem free trip to Ohio
- steve morgan, Washington