Fleetwood Coronado RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Coronado RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Fleetwood Coronado RVs? Write a review

2019-02-16 1992 Fleetwood Coronado 716 View Listings

The driving on this RV is very smooth complimented by the 19.5" tires it sits on, makes bumps on the road seem non-existent. Chevrolet is known for having interchangeable auto parts and in this case it works out great for maintenance. The RV ages very well, as its original character is well preserved, has low miles and is great on gas and propane. When we purchased we were not concerned with the cosmetic aspect but more so with the overall functionality. We put our money into the functionality. I stand firmly behind it's ability to start everytime despite the Salvage Title we purchased it under. Having this RV is like stepping back into the 90's when everything was straight forward and authentic. What you see, is what you get! The only thing I dislike is the size. I eventually realized it was much too big for us but perfect for someone else.
- Kiki , California