Fleetwood Bounder LX RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Bounder LX RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Fleetwood Bounder LX RVs? Write a review

2018-11-20 2017 Fleetwood Bounder LX 35K View Listings

I have purchased a new RV every 3 to 4 years for the past 20 years. Although this coach puts on a nice appearance, the general quality has been the worst that I have experienced. I am used to fixing all the little problems but this one has a couple major issues,one structural That are above my level. The major problem is with the windshield. I had debris falling on the dash from day one and at 15 months the windshield started to come out. At 18 months I am told the windshield falling out is not structural.
- Dave Roberts, Ohio

2018-05-11 1998 Fleetwood Bounder LX 35K View Listings

For the age of the bounder I found it to very well built and stable on the road. It is well designed and is spacious even thou it does not have pullouts. It has alot of packing space in and under the vehicle and enough water grey water and sewage storage for a family of 4. It took us through 18 states over 7500 miles in 3 months. If you plan to tow try a vehicle with a bigger motor.
- Gavin Hanssen, Colorado