Fleetwood Bounder Classic Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood Bounder Classic RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Conrad from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 35E View Listings

We purchased this motor home used. We have had some problems mainly because the previous owners did not take very good care of it. Main problems are water leaks in the slide outs. I would by this brand again but be very care full of its condition.
- Conrad, Georgia

2020-02-01 2005 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 34M View Listings

I was looking for and purchased this RV two years ago and have been traveling around the country. If you can find one under $60K, take note. Nothing but regular maintenance has been required. Truly a sturdy, well built, solid and reliable RV. It is very comfortable and spacious, but for me the reliability has been the key to my satisfaction. I have met others with newer units that have all sorts of issues. This is like the Toyota 4-Runner. Not the Mercedez and not the Ford. Comfortable, reliable, trustworthy. If you are looking at one and it is in your price range, go for it. You will not be disappointed.
- Robert Alexander, Arkansas

2019-01-19 2013 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 34B View Listings

I loved our RV it felt like home away from home wherever we traveled to. I liked the privacy of our bedroom & the spaciousness of the RV. The reclining captain chairs are an asset bc with that & the couch it feels like a living room with the flat screen tv and surround sound it makes for great family time. The motarized windshield blind helps for privacy too! The kids love the bunk beds especially with the DVD players & electrical outlets to charge their phones or gaming systems and have their privacy too. There is a ton of storage on the RV in the kitchen for food dishes and the linens plus on the outside of the rv for anything u need!
- Angel Pollan, Mississippi

2016-05-16 2011 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 34B View Listings

Class A Bounder has been a great RV for our needs.Really impressed with engine and transmission combination, great for accelerating and braking, especially when driving in traffic or towing.I will admit the bathroom could be little larger, but gave up the room for the king size bed.Driving the Class A was real easy,sure nice going down road looking out those big front windshields .
- John Kocurek, Texas

2015-02-06 2010 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 30T View Listings

Bought our Bounder new and for the first few trips found need for warranty adjustments or part replacements. Yes, frustrating but now everything works to satisfaction. A great driving vehicle with powerful Ford Triton V10/8 engine for uphill, reasonable soft road ride and love the towing shift for feeling safe going downhill. My wife is very comfortable with the dual AC in summer at Mammoth Lakes and the heater for chilly mornings in fall at 6,000 ft altitude. Cooking is easy and plenty of light for games and reading in evenings or with electrical/cable hook up, watching some TV. The bed feels like at home. Recommend Bounder as home away from home.
- Garry, California