Fleetwood American Eagle RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood American Eagle RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jim from Tennessee says:

Have you owned any Fleetwood American Eagle RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1999 Fleetwood American Eagle 40ENS View Listings

I own one. If the original power management system is in an American Eagle (Dream or Tradition)then plan on $4-$5 thousand to repair. It will go bad and must be replaced with separate converter, inverter, and transfer switch. Install a new steering stabilizer and front shocks. Have air system checked. Tires should be DOT 2012 or better. I bought mine for $55,000 and put $9,000 in it. I'd drive it anywhere now. These are great motorhomes.
- Jim, Tennessee

2019-06-21 2003 Fleetwood American Eagle QS View Listings

When I first started to drive this big rig I was scared to death. I was 75 and only 5’ 1”. Once my heart slowed down and I started to relax I discovered how easy it was to handle. If you’re traveling with just two people you could live in it easily full time.
- Joan White, Florida

2019-04-03 1998 Fleetwood American Eagle 40EVS View Listings

during the past 20 years its been to San Diego,Key West, Prince Edward isle,Edmonton Alb, Fairbanks,Alaska. Rocky Point,Mexico. Its on its 3rd set of Tires. on its 2nd Satellite,since Direct TV made the 1st receiver obsolete. the original air conditioner covers died after ten years, so i replaced them. we are on our 3rd set of house & diesel batteries. one remarkable thing is the Dometic Elite Side by side Refrigerator/ freezer is still functioning. During the winter months, I keep an electric oil filled radiator heater,set at 50 degrees to protect the leather couches & front seats.While in Rocky point,a local business provides a washing & hand waxing service for seventy five dollars. they also made & installed a new slideout awning for $125.this is my 2nd american eagle.I try to purchase a 5or6 year old luxurious motorhome for about one half of the original cost.this way I get five to eight years of great service then I sell it.one other thing, with its dual diesel fill points{left & right side] there is less waiting to replenish the tanks.even after 20 years the factory still provides great advice if you have any problems.
- dick gelasco, cw4,US Army Retired, New Mexico

2016-10-24 2007 Fleetwood American Eagle 42F View Listings

This is the third American Coach we have owned. The Wall slide is a super nice feature with a family having a 3 year old. Love the bath and half floor plan for when guest are over. Has been one of the best coaches we have owned yet.
- Jason Johnson, Missouri