Fleetwood 5th Wheels RVs Reviews on RV Insider (19)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Fleetwood 5th Wheels RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Lee from Florida says:

Have you owned any Fleetwood 5th Wheels RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2001 Fleetwood Mallard 265H View Listings

This camper has held up and held its value. Its components are top quality and function perfectly after all these years. Furniture, bedding, cabinets all still in great condition.
- Lee, Florida

2019-12-10 2005 Fleetwood Terry Quantum AX6 395RL5S View Listings

We bought this same trailer last year we love it! We work off and we spend more time in it then we do in our home quality has been great especially for the age there’s plenty of room and storage I would highly recommend this RV
- Jeff, Oklahoma

2019-08-23 2005 Fleetwood Prowler Regal 315RKSA View Listings

I would highly recommend this RV! It's beautiful, spacious, and very reliable! Nice and quiet and definitely livable inside and out! It's great on the road and great in one place for any period of time, including prolonged periods of time! I love it!
- Sandra Rosko , California

2019-07-17 2007 Fleetwood Terry Quantum AX6 385FKQ5 View Listings

These 5th wheels tow great and have 10' ceilings! Great for weekend or full time living. The camper is roomy and has large closets, many storage areas and a HUGE kitchen. You won't have any problem finding storage areas for all your stuff.
- Dave Bear, North Carolina

2019-05-31 1999 Fleetwood Terry EX View Listings

It was great at first but after years of towing it from Campground to Campground all the seals started breaking loose and I got water damage over 50% of the vehicle everything from the molding at the floor line down has to be replaced! both slides are leaking, the front is leaking, and all along the top above the living room slide. all Listed areas are Water soaked and are delaminating! Door frames are missing every other screw (from the factory) lots of factory defects looks like they were in a hurry when they built this thing.
- Bill, Michigan

2019-02-19 2007 Fleetwood Quantum 36QSBS View Listings

Holding up well for its age, everything still works. The interior is nicer than my house! Its pulls well. I bought it used in 2/18, still looks good when I wash it. I hope I can get another one built this well when I go to buy a new on! I don't know what to say about warranty, factory support since that ship sailed before I got it.
- Clay Fulks , Arkansas

2018-08-29 2004 Fleetwood Terry Quantum 2952BS View Listings

Love the RV. Is very reliable, tow very good. Never problem on the road. Used it for a while but need a room to put a toy like razor or ATV.
- Pat, Nevada

2017-09-10 2004 Fleetwood Prowler Lynx 8275S View Listings

The Northwest Edition lives up to its name-very sound and protects perfectly from all the elements. The Ultralite does too: My husband loves how this trailer tows- effortless! Very well made - we would by another Prowler for sure!
- Jamey, Washington

2017-08-16 2003 Fleetwood Prowler 24-5C View Listings

Excellent condition, great floor plan, light weight, tows effortlessly, open floor plan, reasonably new Optima yellow top batteries. Everything works as it should, comes with a 17' awning, 1slide with new topper, ducted heat and ac. Northwest Edition with extra insulation, tank heaters. Ready to go camping now, just returned from a problem free trip to Ohio
- steve morgan, Washington

2017-03-21 1998 Fleetwood Wilderness Lite 824-5C View Listings

This fifth wheel was a perfect fit for camping and traveling. Sturdy and dependable yet being light enough to pull with our Dodge Dakota. The interior is blues and browns and inviting. Lots of storage and home like conviences like fridge, freezer, stove, oven, AC, double sink bath and separate shower and toilet. We have thoroughly enjoyed this trailer and recommend it.
- Lynette , Utah

2016-08-02 2004 Fleetwood Terry Quantum 345RLTS View Listings

We chose this RV because of the open floor plan and it served us well especially during inclement weather when several people came in to get out of the rain and it was not crowded or confining. It was unlike any other RV we had looked at - we also really liked the free standing kitchen table & chairs. There were countless occasions where we used the chairs for additional guests who came to visit. We found the RV to be of excellent quality and on the rare occasion when we had to replace a part or some other feature that broke, we found it very easy to find and order replacements. We also really enjoyed the 2 televisions, fireplace, and stereo system. We found the RV quite easy to pull and park considering neither of us had any real experience with this in the past. In general, we have thoroughly enjoyed our 11 year experience with this RV and have nothing truly negative to mention. Whoever chooses our RV as theirs will certainly enjoy many years of "roughing it" in comfort, we are confident of that!
- Dave Jalowiec, Wisconsin

2016-04-27 2007 Fleetwood Regal 365BSQS View Listings

I really enjoy my RV. The fact that you can take it anywhere and wake up in a new place and outdoor location is really great. My RV is all about Luxury. It's got lots of room. 2 Big screen TV's 2 Fireplaces, King Size Bed Great Kitchen, you just can't beat it. I highly recommend this RV to anyone who wants one.
- Brad Firth, California

2016-02-21 2008 Fleetwood Regal 355SAQS View Listings

Very spacious and open floor plan is wonderful. Very easy to tow and set up. Every convenience of home and more. The kitchen is a A++++++ So easy to work in, plenty of counter tops and convection oven is great especially during summer heat.
- Cheri Lewis, Utah

2015-12-01 2007 Fleetwood Quantum 365FLTS View Listings

We bought this front living 5th wheel used and have lived in it full-time for 3 1/2 yrs. Overall a quality trailer. Shower & sink are in the bedroom, which we found a bit inconvenient, but we have adjusted to it. The toilet is in a separate little "room" that actually opens to the kitchen area, which we thought a bit odd, but we have adjusted to that as well. Kitchen is functional, living room area is nice for an older trailer. Best things about this trailer is probably the tons of storage space inside, and the great insulation...we almost never hear anything from outside. We lived for a while near a high school and rarely were disturbed by noise. I checked 3 stars on manufacturer support, but fact is, we have never used or contacted the manufacturer since this rig was purchased used. We have our rig commercially hauled, so don't know first-hand about towing, but the haulers we use say it is an easy tow.
- Linda Hall, Texas

2015-10-12 2008 Fleetwood Prowler 275RLS View Listings

My family and I had fun camping and there was plenty of room in the living area for five adults to move around. Even in bad weather we all felt like the space was great and we were comfortable. There is also a lot of storage space in the camper and storage with outside access. There is two chairs a couch and two seats at the table for plenty of seating. There is a big refrigerator for food and drink a nice size pantry, ceiling fan, a full size shower with a separate toilet. area. With a 27" flat screen tv with surround sound, DVD and radio.
- Dan, Pennsylvania

2015-05-15 2009 Fleetwood Quantum 375RLQS View Listings

Felt very safe towing in all conditions. Floor plan offers a unique privacy lounge/bedroom with sliding doors. Toilet was behind two doors .... Privacy again a factor! I'm 6'3" and loads of headroom. Too bad Fleetwood closed up, they had a great product.
- Steve R, British Columbia

2015-02-08 1998 Fleetwood Wilderness Lite 25L-5X View Listings

I have owned this unit since 2001. Traveled across the nation multiple times North, South, East and West. Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mammoth Cave, Michigan UP, Canada, Gettysburg to name a few. 14 years with no vehicle failure or breakdown is a statement to how well this RV is built. Normal wear like only on set of tires and an awning that was was showing some wear. I hope my new one does as well.
- Kevin Kmet, Michigan

2015-01-15 1999 Fleetwood Wilderness GL 24-5P View Listings

The RV was easy to drive. Floor plan great bathroom had separate room for toilet. Privacy good in upper bedroom and bathroom area. Spacious down stairs. Kitchen out of the way of living quarters .
- Debbie Grubbs, California

2014-12-18 1999 Fleetwood Wilderness 824-5C View Listings

Had my RV since 2005 I upgraded the air conditioner with the built-in heat. And replaced a fan motor in the heater system. I can expect that. I love this RV it's lightweight fifth wheel and I pull it with my half ton truck.
- Alan Fetterly, Texas