EverGreen Ever-Lite RVs Reviews (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with EverGreen Ever-Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Danny Vanover from Kentucky says:

Have you owned any EverGreen Ever-Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 EverGreen Ever-Lite 31RLS View Listings

The fiberglass is horrible. I will never buy another evergreen product. Manufacture will not return emails. Can not trade it off other dealers do not want it. I think they should have to have a recall re paint the entire camper. Looks like it is 15 years old.
- Danny Vanover , Kentucky

2019-02-13 2011 Evergreen Ever-Lite 30RLS View Listings

IF YOU FIND ONE BUY IT WILL STRUCTURALLY OUT LAST BALSA AND TIN TRAILER TRAILERS, but (as of Feb 2019) PLUSES: For a weekend get-a-way or a lake lot cabin not a bad investment. Easy tow with our Ford F-350, tracks well, still factory tires after 8 years and 50K miles. Note: we are NOT using the 5th wheel hitch but a goose neck adapter that clamps over the goose neck ball on pick-up with another ball on top that easily receives the adapter clamped onto the king pin. The living - dining room area is large enough for six adults to be fairly comfortable for a meal or movie. Plenty of storage room in all living areas and under sleeping area for outdoor equipment. Outboard Shower - Great for those hot humid North Dakota summer days or cleaning off the sand from the beach. Had to replace power supply converter and radio / DVD / CD player. Under the warranty you go directly to those factories and they were great, got replacements in our hands quickly. MINUSES: Normal goose neck adapters do not work with this travel trailer. We ranch and are continually hooking and unhooking trailers to the goose neck ball, so now one extra step in clamping the adapter to our pick-up to use this trailer. The dining room table is great for young children, but adults do not fit at it. The black water tank sensor never worked and the Evergreen factory would not replace it. Dealership spent over 40 hours attempting to correct it, but never got it figured out. So have to estimate how much was in there before having to go to the sanitation station. This was our fifth travel trailer, not going into where we started as all were second hand (or more) prior to our purchase. Some were in such bad shape surprised we got them home before the rebuild. When we researched getting a new travel trailer and Evergreen fit the bill, not a balsa and tin construction, all aluminum, fiberglass and high dense closed cell foam insulation made light and it easy to heat or cool. BUT after the first season gave it a wash and wax (by the way it sits outside, no room in barn) the next spring made it ready for a weekend get-a-way and noticed the side exposed to the winter sun looked faded. Called Everlite and ask for recommendation on how to fix, what cleaner and wax to use, they (and spoke with three different people from warranty specialist to CEO) told me to ALWAYS keep it inside or rotate where I park it at as UV rays will fade the trailer skin and if I rotate the trailer the fading will be equal all around. Overall we are happy with this trailer and now that we are in the retirement range and thinking the snowbird thing looks pretty good it's time for an upgrade.
- Gerald, North Dakota

2017-11-05 2012 EverGreen Ever-Lite 29FK View Listings

One of the best constructed travel trailers we looked at. EverGreen set the standard in quality, workmanship and materials used. Composite and aluminum structure with no wood except interior cabnets. Floor plan is excellent, Kitchen has the most counter space and storage space we found, better that what is in most larger 5th wheels. Pulls great, is light weight. Absolutely no issues. If I were in the market ever again for an RV, I'd be looking for an Evergreen or comparable quality! Would be nice if the refrigerator was a little larger as well as the oven.
- Olin , North Carolina

2017-01-29 2012 EverGreen Ever-Lite 29FK View Listings

There were two reasons I selected this RV. First was that it was a composite. I have owned trailers all my life. It is not IF they will leak but when. With composite, if it does leak, it will not rot. Second if the floor plan. Before choosing this RV, I looked at a ton of trailers. Under 30', this had the best floor layout. We wanted plenty of counter space and cabinet space as we tend to cook a lot camping. This satisfied both needs. I have not had many issues at all with this trailer. Sure we had some minor things but that can be expected. We have camped many times with our whole family and never did we feel cramped. On two trips, we had 2 kids and 4 adults. It got a bit tight when sleeping but other than that, we had plenty of space for everyone. Towing is a snap. For its size, you really do not notice it back there. I do not have anti-sway bars and never felt the need to ever have them. It always towed true and did not sway even completely empty or loaded. This has been a great trailer. If I did not need to downsize, I would keep it but it is overkill for just two adults.
- Scot Haberman, North Carolina

2016-07-21 2013 Evergreen Ever-Lite 30KIS-DS View Listings

Back to dealer 6 times while still under warranty. First time had a lot of cosmetic issues, but had over 30 items on, with the worst being water leak on slide. Also took ordering 5 awnings to get one that wasn't damaged. Last time they had to rebuild slide, spray it with Kilz and replace all upholstery and wallboard. Seems the windows had been installed upside with drain holes acting like funnels directing water into the trailer. We had been in a drought for two years, and when the rains came... It is now no longer under warranty, and we had a new leak at the seam between top and bottom sections. We've repaired this, and are getting rid of this thing. When we visited the first dealer, we've discovered Evergreen is out of business. I wonder why...NOT.
- KF, Texas

2016-01-30 2012 EverGreen Ever-Lite 31RB View Listings

We have owned our trailer for 4 years and have been very disappointed with the finish on the outside. It was recommended that we wax it twice a year and we increased that to three times per year due to the rapid deterioration of the paint. The decals on the front cap have peeled off and we had to repaint the front also. All this was at my expense with absolutely no help from Evergreen. I had to replace the faucets in the kitchen and the bath. I had to rebuild the hinge assembly on the bed that raises up to access the storage area, The sofa material is cheap and is already coming apart at the seams. If I could do this all over again I would NOT buy from Evergreen. Others have had fair to good experiences but I do not recommend this RV.
- C.S.Kirkpatrick, Texas

2015-09-13 2011 EverGreen Ever-Lite 31RLS View Listings

We have owned this model for 4 years and love it. The closet space is small, however it is workable. There is more than enough space to stow everything you will need for a trip. The pantry area is a little small. Be creative! The couch opens for use as a bed and is comfortable. We did put a topper over the mattress in the bedroom for our comfort. Overall this is a wonderful first time trailer. I would highly recommend it.
- Linda Brown, Texas

2015-09-13 2011 EverGreen Ever-Lite 31RLS View Listings

- Linda Brown, Texas

2015-06-03 2012 EverGreen Ever-Lite 25RB View Listings

I have lived in this travel trailer for 2 and 3 weeks at a time for two years. It is very comfortable.
- Robert, Oregon

2015-03-15 2010 EverGreen Ever-Lite 31RBK View Listings

It was an excellent choice. We liked the larger bathroom with plenty of storage. The TV can be rotated to either the bed room area or the main living area was great. About the only thing we were not happy about was the mattress on the bed of which we pulled a memory foam one from our home. Other wise it was a great experience.
- Doug Alverson, Michigan