EverGreen Ascend RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with EverGreen Ascend RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Edmund J.DiStefano, Jr from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any EverGreen Ascend RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 EverGreen Ascend 191RB View Listings

My wife and I decided to take a cross country trip to Alaska in 2015. We purchased an Evergreen Ascend 19 ft trailer. We traveled for 6 months and this was our home. We put 32,000 miles on it covering 3 provinces of Canada and 32 states. It was an extraordinary trip! The only problem we had was a cut valve stem on one of our tires. In 2016 we took our youngest grandson on a summer trip (2 weeks) to the Hudson River Valley of NY. This trip covered 1500 miles. I have owned pop-ups and other travel trailers in my 40 yrs of camping, None have matched the quality of the Ascend. We are now planning a trip to Nova Scotia in 2018 which will entail traveling through 12 states and 3 provinces of Canada. We know we can rely on our Ascend to be our home once again. Thank you Evergreen.
- Edmund J.DiStefano, Jr, North Carolina

2017-07-18 2016 EverGreen Ascend 193BH View Listings

my wife and I bought our first travel trailer it just happens to be the Evergreen Ascend Cloud c193bh. This R.V. is a awesome trailer inside an out beautiful floor plan my wife love it for it's so roomy lots of storage space, we have yet to take it out on the road. I hope we have lots of year of enjoyment from the Ascend cloud series.
- kevin oconnor, Saskatchewan