Entegra

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-07-27 2019 Entegra Odyssey 30Z View Listings

Love the rv. Hate the quality of workmanship consistently in repair for refrigerator,entrance steps, slide gaskets, taillights burned out, hole in awning, but soon as warranty was done the tank heater in rear fell off and all the lights were dim and slides were not working the ground wires were put on with cheap screws and broke off my kids fixed them by putting them in with stainless bolts they told me wires were hanging under the rv from front to back called Entegra and was given arun around saying nothing they could do I talked with a supervisor and I’m still waiting for some kind of answer Entegra is basically a jay o I will never purchase one again I only have 4500 miles and only about 15 trips on a two year old rv totally disgraceful workmanship and customer care
- Dan Martincic, Ohio

2021-07-21 2019 Entegra Odyssey 30Z View Listings

Two years old and the grounds to chassis attached with regular small screws all corroded and falling off . Only used the rv maximum 20 times mostly very close by to our residence wires hanging below the rv. Asked about it and was told this was a natural occurrence with jayco. I called Entegra company twice told there was nothing they can do I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told to email in pictures. I did so immediately no confirmation sent saying they received them I call the next morning and left a message with the supervisor asking if they received them I left my name and phone number at the end of the day still no answer guess they got their money that’s all that matters.
- Dan Martincic, Ohio

2021-04-23 2021 Entegra Odyssey 31F View Listings

I bought this 6 months ago and it's been in the shop for 5 months. These are the issues I've had.. so far! Hydraulic jack wiring broke off Hot water heater broke twice Leak under sink GFI keeps tripping Leak under fridge "Service auto trac" light on Burning rubber smell under fridge Door pops open during transit, won’t close unless slammed 5-6 times Window trim coming off over dinette and couch Shade is tearing in overhead bunk Awning cap blew off Hydraulic leveling system pump/ reservoir recall Engine cover chassis recall
- Allison Harmon, California

2021-02-20 2019 Entegra Odyssey 30Z View Listings

Drives easily. towed a car with a dolly behind it no extra sway or movement. sleeps six comfortably. Electric fireplace and propane heat. Could use a little more counter space but other than that it’s fine.
- Phillip Lorette, Florida

2019-04-17 2018 Entegra Anthem 44B View Listings

We have had some problems with components of our coach. One of the inverters went bad right away, a wire connection failed, the wine guard satellite dish folding system motor went out, and the aqua hot controller failed. Entegra took care of everything. They paid for technicians to come to me so I didnt have to bring it to a service center. Their customer support and warranty is the best. We did have a problem with the front awning coming away from the top of the coach. Seems they missed the aluminum roof crossmember with the hold down bolt at the factory. They sent a technician out for this also, but we ended up having to take it to la mesa RV. They had to put a new awning and extra bracket on top as the old awning was twisted. Very good service. The coach is put together really well. The cabinetry, furniture and fixtures are very good. It is very quiet and easy to drive. It is very stable in high crosswinds. I was worried I needed a bigger motor, but after driving this for 15,000 miles and running with people that have the big motor, I can say that this is enough motor. They can leave me in the mountains, but not by much. I generally get a little better fuel mileage than they do, but when your driving one of these that isnt a big factor. We are taking it to the factory this September for the end of two year inspection, where they will fix whatever else needs to be fixed under warranty. We are very happy with our Anthem.
- Rex Niles , Montana