Entegra Coach Vision Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Vision RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Michelle from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

I thought that Entegra was a "luxury" brand, but as I've come to find out they (Entegra/Jayco) do not care about their customers. They claim to be there for their customers who are "family," but the moment something goes wrong or is broken they will blame everyone else but take the actual blame. I purchased brand new from the dealership, and at 4400 miles (purchased at 2200) we are having some SERIOUS issues. Water leaking, motor in bunk blowing the fuse, the RV itself is leaning heavily to the right front corner. We are unsure if it is a chassis issue either, which we've been sitting in an RV park for 2 weeks now since we were told not to drive as it is unsafe, yet no tow company will tow us! I've called Jayco/Entegra, Fleet Ford and Coach-Net warranty (who Entegra provides free for a year).. no one seems to care and blaming each other, and no one can get a tow company to get us to Ford to check the RV. Jayco won't take matters into their own hands, and keeps giving me phone number to other people who can't help me. I wanted to LOVE this brand because I love this floor plan, but the customer service from Entegra has been terrible.
- Michelle, California

2020-09-13 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 29S View Listings

We purchased this new to us with 1500 miles showing. Love the floor plan and the quality interior. We’ve had issues with the steps, refrigerator and pads. Each time the customer service department went out of their way to assist us with fixing the problem. They were always informative and helpful. Over the years we’ve had about 9 different campers by several manufacturers. We’ve had travel trailers and 5th wheels. This is by far the best one yet. This unit easily tows our dolly containing the Prius.
- Geri Robinett, Florida