Entegra Coach Vision

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Vision RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Michelle from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

I thought that Entegra was a "luxury" brand, but as I've come to find out they (Entegra/Jayco) do not care about their customers. They claim to be there for their customers who are "family," but the moment something goes wrong or is broken they will blame everyone else but take the actual blame. I purchased brand new from the dealership, and at 4400 miles (purchased at 2200) we are having some SERIOUS issues. Water leaking, motor in bunk blowing the fuse, the RV itself is leaning heavily to the right front corner. We are unsure if it is a chassis issue either, which we've been sitting in an RV park for 2 weeks now since we were told not to drive as it is unsafe, yet no tow company will tow us! I've called Jayco/Entegra, Fleet Ford and Coach-Net warranty (who Entegra provides free for a year).. no one seems to care and blaming each other, and no one can get a tow company to get us to Ford to check the RV. Jayco won't take matters into their own hands, and keeps giving me phone number to other people who can't help me. I wanted to LOVE this brand because I love this floor plan, but the customer service from Entegra has been terrible.
- Michelle, California

2021-08-15 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 29S View Listings

Fun and handsome 30 foot long class A motorhome. It is a special feeling, setting up high and enjoying the view through the large class A motorhome Windshield. It is equipped with a Push button full windshield visor. The one full wall slideout opens it up quite nicely and it is about 4000 lbs lighter than the larger gas operated motorhomes I have owned in the past and easier to drive at only 30 feet long. It is also easier to find a place to park it at night. Just push a button to level it automatically. This one has a large double door refrigerator, and a nice vinyl couch equipped with seat belts, that jackknifes into a bed. The kitchen dinette has storage under both booth seats, and seatbelts under the vinyl cushions. It also makes into a bed. There is a full size bed that has power to raise and lower it located above the drivers compartment, or just use it for extra storage. The Captains chairs swivel around to face the living room and a small table with drink cup holders are included. Nice bathroom with sliding glass shower door. A queen size bed and lots if closet and drawer space in the bedroom, plus storage under the bed. A TV in the bedroom and a large one in the living area. The TV's have DVD players. It has two AC units (unusual for a 30 ft. motorhome.) I like that the underneath sewer hoses are separate from the freshwater system. Much more sanitary, and it has changeable filters for the fresh water. Two of the underneath storage areas are specious complete passthrough's. Quiet ONAN generator. Power awning with the long strip of led lights to light up the area is very enjoyable. The outdoor kitchen and outdoor TV with radio and DVD player are a plus. It has less that 6,700 miles on it, and I just had the recommended alignment done. I pull my 2021 Jeep Cherokee with it and the rig handles very well. We hate to sell it because it is equipped with everything we wanted. Unfortunately my wife and I have both developed some serious health issues.
- Richard Carroll, Arizona

2021-07-23 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

Have owned the Entegra Vision Coach 26X for 2 years. I have “NO Complaints” I would gladly purchase it again! We love it. The ride is smooth and comfortable. The view out of the front panoramic windshield is breathtaking!
- Paul Wightman, Kentucky

2020-09-22 2020 Entegra Coach Vision 31V View Listings

We bought a new motorhome from La Mesa RV in February 2020 and it is now late September and have not had a successful trip yet. A few of the issues: The generator has never worked properly, the wind noise from the front windshield it so loud, we have to yell at the top of our voices to communicate. There was a leak under the kitchen sink, the front shade fell off while driving. It has been in the shop more than we have used it. It is currently in the shop (for the 4th time) and has been there for 6 weeks. Whenever we take it in for repairs, the customer service department says the problems have been solved, but every time we pick it up, all the repairs have not been made. We are making payments on a motorhome we can not use. We are extremely disappointed and frustrated that we spent so much money with a dealership who provides such poor customer service. We regret buying from La Mesa RV. It has been a terrible experience!
- Bernie and Kathy Gallenbeck, Arizona

2020-09-13 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 29S View Listings

We purchased this new to us with 1500 miles showing. Love the floor plan and the quality interior. We’ve had issues with the steps, refrigerator and pads. Each time the customer service department went out of their way to assist us with fixing the problem. They were always informative and helpful. Over the years we’ve had about 9 different campers by several manufacturers. We’ve had travel trailers and 5th wheels. This is by far the best one yet. This unit easily tows our dolly containing the Prius.
- Geri Robinett, Florida