Entegra Coach Vision RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Vision RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Michelle from California says:

Have you owned any Entegra Coach Vision RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

I thought that Entegra was a "luxury" brand, but as I've come to find out they (Entegra/Jayco) do not care about their customers. They claim to be there for their customers who are "family," but the moment something goes wrong or is broken they will blame everyone else but take the actual blame. I purchased brand new from the dealership, and at 4400 miles (purchased at 2200) we are having some SERIOUS issues. Water leaking, motor in bunk blowing the fuse, the RV itself is leaning heavily to the right front corner. We are unsure if it is a chassis issue either, which we've been sitting in an RV park for 2 weeks now since we were told not to drive as it is unsafe, yet no tow company will tow us! I've called Jayco/Entegra, Fleet Ford and Coach-Net warranty (who Entegra provides free for a year).. no one seems to care and blaming each other, and no one can get a tow company to get us to Ford to check the RV. Jayco won't take matters into their own hands, and keeps giving me phone number to other people who can't help me. I wanted to LOVE this brand because I love this floor plan, but the customer service from Entegra has been terrible.
- Michelle, California