Entegra Coach RVs Reviews (44)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Tim Rice from Texas says:

Have you owned any Entegra Coach RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

I purchased a new 2017 Anthem one month ago. When I drove it off the lot, the cruise control did not work, the radio controls on the steering column did not work, and the GPS was not getting a signal. I realized this within a few miles after leaving the lot, so I returned to the dealer ship hoping they could repair these issues. They spent a few hours working on it, and then told me they would have to get with the mfg. to figure it out. They asked me if I could leave it with them for one more day. The next day I returned to pick it up and it still was not repaired. They told me they needed to order a part, but wanted me to go ahead and take the motor home with me, they would let me know when the part came in. While waiting for the part to come in, the door to the engine compartment quite working. So finally I take it back in to be repaired. When I drop it off, on a Monday, I tell them I need it back by a week from next Friday., because I needed it to go see my daughter and grandkids for Thanksgiving. So here it is three days before I need to leave for my daughters and the correct part is not in, and it is unlikely it will be repaired in time for my trip. So I have owned the motor home for a month and have not been able to use it yet. I received a call from the mfg. about a week after I purchased it, to conduct a survey. During the survey I told them I could not answer most of their questions because I had not been able to use it yet, because of these issues. Their response was ok, we will make a note of that. No concern, no I will have someone get in touch with you, or anything. This is my third diesel pusher I have purchase. I have owned an American Coach, and a Country Coach previously. This is my first experience like this. I hope all of this turns out well, and I don't have anymore big problems. If so I may be happy with my purchase, however right now I wished I had purchased something else.
- Tim Rice, Texas

2019-05-20 2018 Entegra Coach Insignia 44W View Listings

Beautiful coach, inside and out. Drives like a dream. Plenty of power. Love the 4 Slides, Lots of room and storage compartments, I call it my 2nd home. Hoping to buy the 2021 Very Soon, Thanks Kris Dur.
- Kris Durrett, Texas

2019-05-15 2019 Entegra Coach Emblem 36T View Listings

Absolutely a joke. We have had nothing but issues since we bought it home from a leaking transmission, to various manufacturers oversights. Poor quality and poor help from Jayco. We submitted a repair list for warranty items 42 items long on the 2nd day we brought it home. We are still waiting for it to be repaired and have owned it 2 months now. Whe. Do your self a favor, do NOT go with this model and or make. Looks great, bit that's ALL!
- Phil White, Florida

2019-05-10 2016 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

We purchased our Aspire in Nampa Idaho after our retirement. It met all our needs to travel; roomy, easy to drive, powerful engine for towing, plenty of room for storage. This is our 3rd Class A and by far the best. We have had compliments on the color and floor plan. We purchased items, which are included in price, such as top of the line Blue OX tow package, fresh water hoses, RV-PRO10000 - Flow Pur water softener and windshield sun screen. Our Aspire gave us a chance to see America worry free.
- Bill Wickham, Florida

2019-04-21 2019 Entegra Coach Emblem 36U View Listings

We bought this couch in June of 2018. This was a brand new coach. We've had nothing but problems since day one. The major thing is a furnace was getting too hot very loud and vibrating they worked on it five times put a new one in tested it as soon as I put it back in the same problem started it's very hot in the countertops in the bathroom is located with a meat thermometer for registering 132 degrees fire hazard waiting to start. The oven hasn't worked since day one already had to have the slides repaired the mattress is sagging and the floors are poor poor quality I never can't get the combination washer and dryer to not rattle this is a lemon
- Penny Adkerson, Texas

2019-04-16 2018 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45B View Listings

We have our 6th Entegra on order. We really enjoy RVing we have a home in Jersey Village Tx. just west of downtown Houston. Our last 4 Entegra's have come from NIRVC - ANGIE. We belong to FMCA-ECOA and AIMCLUB.ORG. These clubs keep us on the Road. Last year we spent 9 months in the RV. Hope to do the same this year. See ya'll on the road.
- Thomas Townsend, Texas

2019-03-27 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

This coach exceeded our expectations with respect to comfort and livability. The floor plan is perfect in providing two separate spaces and two bathrooms, a very comfy main living area, lots of storage and cabinets, and high end touches throughout, from porcelain trouble free toilets, to powerful roof vents. We lived aboard for eight months, enjoyably. And this coach was a dream on the road...tracking well and very quiet. The Spartan chassis is well engineered and loved the two stage engine braking and the 450 hp Cummins engine. Initially, we had some shade motors fail and a leaking radiator. Spartan took care of the radiator under warranty, and Entegra repalced the shade motors with upgraded models. SO, working with Spartan and Entegra was a joy as well. The fit and finish of this MH is superb.
- Michael Elliott, Washington

2019-03-08 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

We bought our RV used from RV One in Orlando with 3K miles and one year of the warranty remaining on the unit. After we had the RV for a few weeks we noticed a lot of problems. The generator had major problems as well as numerous other items and the dealer didn't have the expertise or time to fix any of the problems. We took the generator to Onan and they worked on it replacing the control panel twice and eventually rewiring the unit. Still after paying several thousand dollars the unit didn't work properly. We ended up taking the unit to LazyDays in Tampa and they immediately found the issue and corrected all of the lingering issues that we previously have had with the unit. All in all I am very pleased with my RV and I have no plans of trading anytime in the next few years. I may look at Entegra again but I want to see what Thor is going to do to the line before I make a decision.
- S. Johnson, Florida

2019-02-12 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

I thought that Entegra was a "luxury" brand, but as I've come to find out they (Entegra/Jayco) do not care about their customers. They claim to be there for their customers who are "family," but the moment something goes wrong or is broken they will blame everyone else but take the actual blame. I purchased brand new from the dealership, and at 4400 miles (purchased at 2200) we are having some SERIOUS issues. Water leaking, motor in bunk blowing the fuse, the RV itself is leaning heavily to the right front corner. We are unsure if it is a chassis issue either, which we've been sitting in an RV park for 2 weeks now since we were told not to drive as it is unsafe, yet no tow company will tow us! I've called Jayco/Entegra, Fleet Ford and Coach-Net warranty (who Entegra provides free for a year).. no one seems to care and blaming each other, and no one can get a tow company to get us to Ford to check the RV. Jayco won't take matters into their own hands, and keeps giving me phone number to other people who can't help me. I wanted to LOVE this brand because I love this floor plan, but the customer service from Entegra has been terrible.
- Michelle, California

2019-01-30 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We bought the Entegra Esteem Class C from a dealer in Fort Worth. We like the color and style of the RV and bought it based on the Entegra Advertisement from both the dealer and Entegra. However, it appears that Entegra has changed their entrance door and no longer put the keyless entry on the RV, yet still advertise a Keyless entry door. The door on the Entegra we have and everyone else we know that has one, does not close properly and the noise is so loud inside the RV you can not hear to talk inside the RV. We took the RV back to the dealer for repair and all they did was put more rubber around the door. Needless to say that DID NOT fix the problem. The Dealer has no idea how to make a repair on this door.It seems Entegra Company does not care.We believe this to be a company design flaw in their so-called new door. Our problems with this RV are the heater came without a heating element, the door does not shut properly and there is no keyless entry when it is advertised to have one. I DO NOT recommend buying this RV unless you can stand the noise inside the unit, or the air coming in around the door when it is parked.
- Harvey Burnett, Oklahoma

2019-01-16 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

I did a lot of research before I purchased the Entegra Anthem. My personal experience has been excellent not only with the quality and finish of the coach, but more importantly the service I have received, even now that my coach is off the 2 year warranty. Every coach you buy today will have issues. The most important thing is how the manufacturer deals with them. Entegra has always been there to help out with anything that came up, and continues to do that a year AFTER the warranty is over. Thank you To all the Entegra staff!
- Wayne Halabura, California

2019-01-04 2017 Entegra Coach Aspire 44B View Listings

Absolutely love this coach. 40 yrs. of rving, and this has been our dream coach. Currently parked in Ohio. Temps in the 20's. Aqua hot keeps us nice and toastie, and also gives us unlimited hot water. Full size fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer, make this a luxurious condo on wheels. Drives like a dream,you feel like your floating down the road. Two year bumper to bumper warranty. Customer service the best I have ever experienced. Don't care for our L shaped couch. Just not that comfortable. The other negative very few RV shops have the ability to work on these all electric/ electronic coaches.
- John Lammers, Ohio

2018-11-01 2018 Entegra Coach Insignia 44W View Listings

This coach is one of the quietest we have owned.The floor plan is very functional and user friendly. We traveled with ours out west through the mountains and it had plenty of power with the 450 cummins.
- Ted, Michigan

2018-10-08 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

Spectacular coach! This is our third and hands down best! Small problems here n there as you’d get with ANY coach. Entegra service and our dealer Nirvs made sure every one was dealt with to our complete satisfaction. Our coach is now two years old and we love it more today than day one. It is a rolling luxury 4 season home, keeps you toasty warm in winter and wonderfully cool summer. Check it out for yourself talk to any entegra owner or even better head over to irv2 owners forums and read you’ll see...
- C ramsdell, Indiana

2018-10-05 2013 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

Entegra builds a beautiful coach with residential and very high quality cabinets, countertops and tile floors. The coach looks like new six years later. We have ample storage in our kitchen with the DEQ floor plan, which was a huge factor that influenced buying this floormodel. With the China hutch I had so much room for everything we needed, and in lieu of a dishwasher, not offered in 2013, I used that drawer under the two burner propane cooktop for all the pots and pans. This was a gourmet kitchen on wheels! The residential refrigerator and freezer has an ice maker and is just like at home. A custom King mattress replaced our Sleep Number bed for a luxurious sleep experience. There is extra Storage under the bed and was used to store the vacuum system tools. We have truly enjoyed owning this beautiful coach and always felt our ride was the smoothest ride with the independent front suspension this 2013 Aspire came with. Our experience with Entegra factory and headquarters is A+ and all the dedicated employees make you feel like family.
- Jan, Florida

2018-09-25 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

The Ford chassis, and design is terrific! My problems stem from the workers who built the interior of the coach. Where’s the pride of building American made! With every trip taken the interior components have fallen apart. First the cabinets above your head in bed, I noticed the paneling falling. Upon investigation the cabinet floor was only two pieces of paneling stapled together with no support in the middle. Glad it didn’t fall while we were sleeping. The next trips the valance around the windows fell because the screws used were too short, then the closet door fell off, again screws too short. Trim pieces and paneling are loose and popping off. The water filter canister is located right above the inverter, fuses,and wiring with no protection from spilling water on to the electronics. This is a very nice coach, it’s too bad the workers are cutting corners, and causing these unnessary problems. I will be taking it in for warranty repair soon. I’m hopeful that General RV in Draper Utah will be able too make all the repairs for the poor workmanship from the factory. This review is for a 2018 Entegra motor coach 22J. Not the 26 D.
- Jim Dean, Wyoming

2018-08-16 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

Entegra is the epitome of luxury and class. Everything from the smoothness of the ride, the power to climb hills easily, even while towing, the ability to adjust the power pedals and steering wheel to what is comfortable for you, not to mention the oversized adjustable captain's chairs, make this coach a joy to travel in. The cabin with it's four slides is spacious and well appointed with all the little touches that make for ease of living and vacationing. Any time we have had a question or issues, Entegra's customer support has been outstanding. There is a huge amount of storage space in the "basement", an on-demand hot water heater, and a Onan generator to handle all your electricity needs while off the grid. If you are looking for the best in quality, Entegra is for you.
- Laurie Staebler, Texas

2018-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

This Class C is the perfect size with all the amenities to explore the U.S. We had such a great time on our East Coast Tour! It is easy to drive, easy to maneuver and gets great gas mileage. We have been able to park in back-to-back parking places. It sleeps six comfortably and is easy to hook up and unhook at the campground so that we can enjoy our time. There are lots of windows that let the light in and the awning is perfect for providing the right amount of shade. We couldn't be happier with our RV!
- Randy, South Carolina

2018-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Anthem 26D View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed our time with this RV. It is easy to drive and park. It is well-laid out and very spacious, even with the slides in! The beds are comfortable and the amenities are too numerous to count. I love the front window over the upper bunk. It lets in so much natural light. Setup at the campground is super easy. We love it!
- Susan, South Carolina

2018-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

This Class C RV has all of the quality and performance one would expect from the Entegra Coach family! It is easy drive and powerful enough to handle the mountains. It is easy to maneuver and park and hook-up at the campsite is simple! The two slideouts provide a lot of room to move around. It has all the bells and whistles! WE love it!
- Alan, South Carolina

2018-07-13 2013 Entegra Coach Anthem 42 DEQ View Listings

This RV is very comfortable. It is just like having our own stick built home available to us except this one has wheels. This coach is so livable it is just like living at home I visited the factory in Indiana where the Entegra's are built and I came away very satisfied with the workmanship and quality of materials used by their Amish workers. As you know, the Amish are known for their wood working skills which is reflected with the excellent inside finish of all Entegra coaches. The floor plan we chose $@ DEQ has the largest and roomiest salon available in this size floorplan. Drivability is smooth and superb. I can steer this coach with one finger. I do tow a Chev Equinox car behind our coach but I don't even know it is there (except for the rear camera). The manufacture (Entegra) has a great reputation for customer service and support. They even have a night phone number you can call in case of a needed emergency mechanical problem. And they offer a two (2) year bumper-to-bumper warranty on their new coaches. Another excellent feature that they offer is---before your two year warranty is up, you can bring your coach to their factory for a complete inspection and fixing of any problem areas. So these are the reasons I purchased my Entegra Class A diesel.
- Ronald Jacobs, Florida

2018-06-11 2014 Entegra Coach Aspire 42RBQ View Listings

BEWARE Entegra and future prospectors of a used Entegra or RV's. If you have an AQUA HOT 375 lp in your motorhome or in your future purchase of a RV earlier than 2018 take warning. They no longer make that model as they have had problems with it and you CANNOT get parts or have it revamped. They are replacing it with a 400. And at your expense. How about almost $11,000! That's right. New Aqua Hot and had to be rewired! Also they have to be specially certified to install a total new unit! Not just Aqua hot certified in which some dealers had no idea about this. We got sent by Entegra and Aqua Hot to go to the only certified unit installer in NY! So how about this, We had to go and pick up our motorhome and drive to this certified whole unit installer at $60 more per hour than the dealer we started with. We dropped it off on April 17 and we got to pick it up May 31. This was estimated at a 20hr job. On top of that we had purchased an extended warranty top of the line and they covered absolutely nothing!! Their contract says parts only! How did we know that Aqua Hot no longer made this unit? We have made numerous calls to the dealer we purchased this from as the Aqua unit never quite worked properly since we bought it. Still waiting for a return call. I thought that consumers are to be protected and parts have to be carried for so many years? We retired, bought this Feb 1, owned 2-1/2 months, sits in dealership 6 weeks, we are full timers! The RV experience!!! We did talk to Entegra and was told they never heard about this being a problem!! Go to Aqua Hot blogs and Entegra owners sure tell of their unhappiness with the Aqua hot. We loved the looks of Entegra and we have been looking at them for almost 2 years before I retired. If we could get our money back, I believe our RV living would be at an end! Thoroughly disappointed.
- Mitch Havens, New York

2018-04-30 2012 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

From the beginning we have been totally satisfied with our Anthem. the customer support has been amazing and the desire to help us with a problem has been amazing as well. the overall fit and finish of the coach is great...we have had this coach for over 7 years.
- Harold Bates, Oregon

2018-04-01 2016 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

An amazing RV! King of the hill! Tows my Jeep over 14000 foot peaks with ease. Side radiator means excellent cooling. One of the quietest RVs on the market! Excellent insulation. Washer/dryer works well even while driving. Arrive home with laundry done. Wonderful and roomy residentiquahot al fridge with BRIGHT led lighting inside. Plenty of hot water and heat with the Aquahot unit. Tire pressure readout on the dash. Tag axle gives wonderful braking on three axles and maximum stability with passing trucks and cross-winds!
- Pete Yannet, Texas

2018-01-09 2014 Entegra Coach Aspire 42RBQ View Listings

I have personally walked through this RV and it is in spectacular condition. It looks like new. Very sweet couple, too. My husband and I decide to wait until our son goes off to college before purchasing an RV.
- Kimberly Fogle, Florida