Entegra Coach Reviews on RV Insider (88)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tim Rice from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

I purchased a new 2017 Anthem one month ago. When I drove it off the lot, the cruise control did not work, the radio controls on the steering column did not work, and the GPS was not getting a signal. I realized this within a few miles after leaving the lot, so I returned to the dealer ship hoping they could repair these issues. They spent a few hours working on it, and then told me they would have to get with the mfg. to figure it out. They asked me if I could leave it with them for one more day. The next day I returned to pick it up and it still was not repaired. They told me they needed to order a part, but wanted me to go ahead and take the motor home with me, they would let me know when the part came in. While waiting for the part to come in, the door to the engine compartment quite working. So finally I take it back in to be repaired. When I drop it off, on a Monday, I tell them I need it back by a week from next Friday., because I needed it to go see my daughter and grandkids for Thanksgiving. So here it is three days before I need to leave for my daughters and the correct part is not in, and it is unlikely it will be repaired in time for my trip. So I have owned the motor home for a month and have not been able to use it yet. I received a call from the mfg. about a week after I purchased it, to conduct a survey. During the survey I told them I could not answer most of their questions because I had not been able to use it yet, because of these issues. Their response was ok, we will make a note of that. No concern, no I will have someone get in touch with you, or anything. This is my third diesel pusher I have purchase. I have owned an American Coach, and a Country Coach previously. This is my first experience like this. I hope all of this turns out well, and I don't have anymore big problems. If so I may be happy with my purchase, however right now I wished I had purchased something else.
- Tim Rice, Texas

2020-09-23 2018 Entegra Coach Aspire 40P View Listings

Love her sad to let it go. But she has been a DREAM Easy to set up and very easy to drive even with a Toad. Very comfortable living and easy to clean. I feel in Love the first time I drove her. Everything inside is easy to use.
- Marlene Bowlsby, Nevada

2020-09-22 2020 Entegra Coach Vision 31V View Listings

We bought a new motorhome from La Mesa RV in February 2020 and it is now late September and have not had a successful trip yet. A few of the issues: The generator has never worked properly, the wind noise from the front windshield it so loud, we have to yell at the top of our voices to communicate. There was a leak under the kitchen sink, the front shade fell off while driving. It has been in the shop more than we have used it. It is currently in the shop (for the 4th time) and has been there for 6 weeks. Whenever we take it in for repairs, the customer service department says the problems have been solved, but every time we pick it up, all the repairs have not been made. We are making payments on a motorhome we can not use. We are extremely disappointed and frustrated that we spent so much money with a dealership who provides such poor customer service. We regret buying from La Mesa RV. It has been a terrible experience!
- Bernie and Kathy Gallenbeck, Arizona

2020-09-20 2014 Entegra Coach Aspire 44U View Listings

The quality of construction, luxurious cabin and driver/user friendly options makes Entegra one of the best rated RV’s on the market. The 44U floor plan was perfect for us to full-time in, and the 3 heat pumps with heated basement and floors make it a 4 season coach for any climate. If you want all of the conveniences of home while on the road, this is the way to go!
- Megan, Kentucky

2020-09-13 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 29S View Listings

We purchased this new to us with 1500 miles showing. Love the floor plan and the quality interior. We’ve had issues with the steps, refrigerator and pads. Each time the customer service department went out of their way to assist us with fixing the problem. They were always informative and helpful. Over the years we’ve had about 9 different campers by several manufacturers. We’ve had travel trailers and 5th wheels. This is by far the best one yet. This unit easily tows our dolly containing the Prius.
- Geri Robinett, Florida

2020-09-13 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

Since my earlier review 1 month ago, we had to replace the Drive-shaft bearings, and it was not covered under the Ford warranty. Turns out, the coach builder cut the drive shaft to extend it as the coach was built on the Ford Chassis. When they did that the warranty was voided. The coach builder did not put the drive-shaft back correctly and instead of using bolts they welded it to the underbody of the chassis and it caused the shaft to stiffen while it was meant to have play. Cost me $1500.00 dollars and not covered. We have had the coach 1 month and while it looks beautiful and now rides great, except for the screen door rattling at times on he hwy, we are planning to trade it in ASAP for a Newmar Dutch Star or Vantana. Jayco Entegra Esteem ... you broke our heart. And I would have bought your bus in a heartbeat. Sadly, not now.
- Marti McGrail, New Jersey

2020-09-01 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

I purchased this RV new in July of 2020. Since driving it off the lot I have had the following: * All curtain tracks have no backing and have fallen off. * Overspray all over entire body of the coach. (Declined warranty $1500 to repair) * Failed Sony stereo. ($600 out of my own pocket) * Leaking toilet * leaking outside shower * Cleaned up all wiring under the dash. Was a rats nest and wrapped around E brake pedal. Would not recommend purely due to support from Manufacturer!
- Andrew C, Washington

2020-08-23 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24A View Listings

I have found the Entegra Quest A is a very nice unit. It is fun to drive and is a perfect size. Many campers comment on its appearance. The interior is just as impressive but it is small. I am not a fan of slide outs so I purchased a unit with only one slide which might have been a mistake. The corner bed is difficult to get in and out of and short on one side so we had to replace it with a full bed. The original bed was very uncomfortable. Everything looks nice but I have had a lot of quality issues. Service on my unit has been difficult because I feel General RV of Ocala is not familiar with Entegra Quest A even though I purchase it there. They seem to repair one problem to cause another and are always waiting for parts. I called Entegra and they stated that they get parts out as soon as requested so I think this is General RVs problem not Entegras. The 2 year warranty has been greatly appreciated because every time I go camping I have a new list of repairs. It seems to be mostly electrical which is very frustrating. I know rvs have problems but I can’t seem to resolve my units issues. Luckily I have six months left on my warranty.
- Marilyn Stevens , Florida

2020-08-23 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

We bought our Entegra brand new and have had problems from day one.First time out our leveling jacks did not work.Then on the same trip we used our tank heating pads and they fell off because of wrong glue then when we got home i went up to the roof to clean it i saw 2 cracks on my new fiberglass roof and this is on 1 trip we have been on 3 more since and have been stranded every time for multiple problems
- Mark , California

2020-08-20 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42DEQ View Listings

The quality of Entegra is unquestionable and their customer support is second to none. We didn't have a warranty, but support for any question about our coach, and there were many, was just a phone call away. Stepping into this coach, in addition to the view from the exterior, elicits the feel of luxury and it's a real head turner anywhere we've gone. The compliments were unending. We chose the Entegra Anthem 42 vs any of the 44s because we decided that, for just the two of us 98% of the time, and the rare guests, we didn't need the bath and a half, having a 2' longer coach while towing a trailer. It just seemed more maneuverable. We chose the DEQ model for the floor plan, knowing we enjoy a very comfortable living room floor plan, best suited for viewing a corner TV, above a cozy fireplace, for relaxing evenings when spent inside on chilly nights. The bedroom is a perfect size with a king bed and we just love the Sleep Number bed! We never slept on one before and didn't know how that would feel, but, rest assured (pun intended), a Sleep Number will be purchased for our home when the time comes. You can purchase this coach with total confidence in its quality and customer support from the manufacturer!
- Sandra Raud, Pennsylvania

2020-08-11 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 30X View Listings

We bought this coach in July 2019. Never used it that year. A lot of issues. Paint, bunk mattress had many stains on it, counter severely scratched, floor had black stains. It took the dealership 3 months to take care of it. They were waiting on Jayco to authorize warranty work. Really? Never even got to drive ot and Jayco questioning warranty work. Fast forward to June 2020. COVID-19 and just starting to open up RV. Found that refrigerator doesn't work, levelers don't work, back up camera don't work, generator wont crank. I take the batteries out every winter and put them back in at spring. Jayco claims the levelers don't work because I hooked up the house battery wrong. Now get this. Red to positive, 1 black cable to negative, 2 other black cables to positive. Are you kidding me? I am 67 yrs old been a mechanic all my adult life and never have I seen black connected to positive battery. Jayco warranty, and customer service sucks. Now I have to pay for the leveler control. 460.00 incl labor. They ssid they have been doing it this way since the 90's. Jayco sucks.
- Rocco J Sylvester, Wisconsin

2020-08-07 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24A View Listings

I made the mistake of purchasing an Entegra from Richardson RV in Colton CA. Their service after the sale is horrible! I have left messages for Jayco to call back regarding a stereo that front speakers has never worked. It is too bad these companies just care about getting the sale. We start our trip across country and I will have to purchase a bluetooth speaker in order to have music or podcasts while driving. Never again Jayco, or Richardsons RV southern California
- Greg Johnson, California

2020-07-19 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We studied this RV after reading the ads for it on Social-media. We watched YouTube videos from National RV and really loved what we saw. We searched high and low and finally found one in Alvarado, Texas, at a dealership called Motor Home Specialist. They told us, "We have the coach you are looking for." We bought it cash and had to hire a company the dealer recommended to drive it to NJ. It cost $2,600.00 dollars. We paid $14,000.00 extra to have what the dealer called, "Complete Protection Plan" which included "Ecopro Anti-Bacterial Protection". The coach arrived as follows: 1. No Starter Kit 2. No sewer and water hose 3. No bedspread and pillows (as per sticker) 4. Chip in leather couch 5. Floor scratched in front of couch from slide 6. Leveling system code lights will not go off indicating fault. 7. Wall trim coming off near dinette 8. Antenna missing of the top of the coach 9. Lever on passenger seat for back of seat is broken 10.No truck owners manual 11.The RV was filthy inside and took my wife 9 hours to clean-up metal shavings on the deck in bedroom, black ash all over the bed, filthy deck, etc. When we took pictures and called the dealer they said, "We sell 2 million dollar coaches that have problems too!" They could care less and left me stranded. They were supposed to do a virtual instruction how to operate the coach and never returned my calls or emails. The salesman is nowhere to be found and passed the buck to a CS VP, who passed the buck to someone else, who passed the buck to a service advisor tho told me to contact Ford myself for an Owners Manual, and other than that hasn't helped me at all. We contacted Jayco and they are trying to arrange to have the coach looked at by an independent dealer 2 hours away from us. This has been a $115,000.00 MAJOR mistake and I am sorry I ever bought this coach. BTW, I've never driven it 1 foot yet and want to sell it now. 2020 Entegra Esteem 29V
- Marti McGrail , New Jersey

2020-07-17 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

We bought our rig at La Mesa RV in Port St. Lucie; excellent service! We have camped with it several times and as with any new vehicle there are things that have to be serviced and they handle it right away. The class he has plenty of room for my husband and I and family and we are thoroughly enjoying it
- Susan Cameron, Florida

2020-07-08 2016 Entegra Coach Aspire 42RBQ View Listings

I spent 3 months researching my next coach purchase. Having bought a Phaeton and an Allegro Bus, I wanted to see how the Entegra stood up the the Tiffin Brand. The quality and workmanship is top notch and shows up in every aspect of the coach. The entry level Aspire gives you so much more than other entry level pushers. Once on the road, this coach lives up to the tag line, The Entegra is the quietest, best handling coach on the market. I am definitely a Entegra buyer for life.
- Joe Licciardi, California

2020-07-06 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

Overall, we really like this coach. The dealership where we bought it has been Zero help getting things fixed. I found out the number for the warranty department for Jayco & they have been fantastic. They sent us to an independent shop in northern Indiana & another time to an independent shop in SW Florida. Both of these shops were excellent & both fixed the problems under warranty. The last time we were at the the dealership, they said, "we can't figure it out...you'll have to call Jayco, yourself". Really?? We have had nothing major, just a bunch of minor things like the side door leaking air, the backup camera aimed wrong, the jacks stopped working, slideout mis-alignment and some minor trim problems. The independent shops took care of all those problems. We LOVE the 2 year factory warranty & Jayco has been a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend this coach & we give 5 stars to the Jayco warranty department. Approx. 6000 miles so far.
- Greg Michael, Indiana

2020-06-28 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24A View Listings

I love the ride and quality of my Entegra coach! Tons of included features like Full body paint, porcelain toilet, and lots more! Quality and an elegant feel. 15,000 btu keeps me cool even on the hottest days and nights.
- Leo , North Carolina

2020-06-18 2011 Entegra Coach Aspire 40SKT View Listings

We love this RV. It drives and rides great. It has served us well.The 400 Cummins is strong and has no issue maintaining speed on all but the meanest mountains. Not needing DEF has been a real treat. Finally moving up to another Entegra and going to deal with the dreaded DEF. The new Entegras are so amazing that I just cannot resist. Cannot leave the Entegra family. They have been supportive and informative. Great group of people.
- Gary McNulty , Missouri

2020-06-11 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

Soooo much fun to own. We can highly recommend the Entegra Coach above other brands we have previously owned. Coping with a world pandemic would not have been the same without the freedom this vehicle allowed.
- Woodys, Oregon

2020-06-04 2014 Entegra Coach Aspire 44B View Listings

This coach for the money is an outstanding value. It has everything my husband wanted, Tag Axle, Bath and a half, easy to drive and comfortable. I like the roominess and the quality of the wood work. The extra length really is nice when we have guests and go to RV adventures. We looked at several makes and found nothing for the money comes close to the Aspire 44B.
- Melissa Wilson, Idaho

2020-05-14 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

I need some help!! I have been researching Class C's close to a month or so and have been looking for that long as well with no luck. I will be a solo female and hate to admit it but not mechanically inclined. I need a Class C that is well made, durable, good quality, reliable with not alot of problems. There seems to be alot of bad reviews on alot of brands. Looking at a 29 to 31' max. I found a 2020 Entegra Odyssey 29V that I liked (lighter cabinets) but price was too high and then read some bad reviews when I got back home on it. Please help since you guys have the experience. HELP!
- Pam, Texas

2020-05-13 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

Our motorhome has been our home for 6 months a year. We enjoy all the convinces of the motorhome including the washer/dryer, dishwasher, extra 1/2 half bath. We tow a Jeep and have not had any problem in doing this. We had some minor problems in the beginning that were under waranty, but have not had problems recently. I would tell anyone looking for a used motorhome to look at a 2014 Anthem.
- Barbara Rapkin, Florida

2020-05-12 2014 Entegra Coach Aspire 44B View Listings

First off this coach is nice. We bought it used from Beaver of Bend Oregon. The people that work there are cool but there are problems with this coach that didn’t show up until after we bought it. Things that were not working at the time we bought it because there are so many components to these coaches it would take weeks to check them all out. First off zone 1 heat does not work at all probably never did.The def system has sensory issues that has put us in dangerous situations on the hi ways. The big awning outside just came apart and hit against to outside wall and scratched the great paint job now if someone would have out there it would have hit them and hurt them badly. I found all the fasteners were loose and stripped out. 4 of the outside windows were coming loose and ready to fall maybe even on the road and this is a big safety issue for anybody around if they did break loose. These glass panels are just glued on and the wind and weather will cause the glue to lose it’s holding abilities. At the price we paid for this coach you would think this company would have been a little more attentive to the problems these coaches have.
- Stan Rutledge , Oregon

2020-05-04 2020 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

Truly the best value in high end luxury diesel pushers, we have owned 11 diesel pushers over the last 10 years. Entegra has by far been our best experience. Customer service is top notch the product is amazing, we have options some million dollar coaches simply don’t have.
- Douglas sewell, Kentucky

2020-04-26 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 25R View Listings

This is my first RV so I don't have a lot to compare. I was prepared to have things brake but I was pleasantly surprised that everything worked great. Here's what I love about this RV: -The layout. The slide is huge and it feels very roomy, even with 2 adults and 2 kids. When I bring my third kid (who is 18 and doesn't always come camping) it does get a little steamy in there by morning. -The outdoor kitchen. I really didn't expect to like this and thought it was a little silly at first. But in reality, it's great to be able to get up early and make breakfast outside without waking everyone up. Or to make dinner outside without stinking up the camper. -The smooth ride. -The awesome window in the bunk over the cab. It really opens it up and brings in a lot of light. I love that you can easily close it too if it's too hot or you need privacy. -The bathroom. My husband is very picky and not especially excited about RVing and this bathroom meets his standards. -The quality. I haven't really had any issues. -The length. It's very easy to drive. We often go into towns and cities and parallel park on the street by taking up two parking spots. Here's what I don't like: -The only quality control issue I've had was the shower head support fell off. -The slide is VERY close to the back cabinet. I have auto levelers and thought I was level but when I closed the slide, it rubbed up against the cabinet and popped the cabinet face off. Turns out that if you are the least bit not level, it can put the slide at an angle too close to that cabinet. -This is a Ford issue, but the cab door latch occasionally sticks. I didn't notice this (the door appears closed and locks as normal). However, my battery kept dying. After some research online I found out this is a common issue with the Ford. You have to lubricate the latch and then be sure the cab lights turn off. -The navigation system in this thing is worse than terrible. It keeps turning on at random times, making all kinds of noise and it doesn't work AT ALL for navigation. I can't even program a destination address in it. Planning to replace it this year. Overall, I love this RV. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. It has actually exceeded my expectations.
- Leah, Wisconsin