Entegra Coach RVs Reviews (57)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Tim Rice from Texas says:

Have you owned any Entegra Coach RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

I purchased a new 2017 Anthem one month ago. When I drove it off the lot, the cruise control did not work, the radio controls on the steering column did not work, and the GPS was not getting a signal. I realized this within a few miles after leaving the lot, so I returned to the dealer ship hoping they could repair these issues. They spent a few hours working on it, and then told me they would have to get with the mfg. to figure it out. They asked me if I could leave it with them for one more day. The next day I returned to pick it up and it still was not repaired. They told me they needed to order a part, but wanted me to go ahead and take the motor home with me, they would let me know when the part came in. While waiting for the part to come in, the door to the engine compartment quite working. So finally I take it back in to be repaired. When I drop it off, on a Monday, I tell them I need it back by a week from next Friday., because I needed it to go see my daughter and grandkids for Thanksgiving. So here it is three days before I need to leave for my daughters and the correct part is not in, and it is unlikely it will be repaired in time for my trip. So I have owned the motor home for a month and have not been able to use it yet. I received a call from the mfg. about a week after I purchased it, to conduct a survey. During the survey I told them I could not answer most of their questions because I had not been able to use it yet, because of these issues. Their response was ok, we will make a note of that. No concern, no I will have someone get in touch with you, or anything. This is my third diesel pusher I have purchase. I have owned an American Coach, and a Country Coach previously. This is my first experience like this. I hope all of this turns out well, and I don't have anymore big problems. If so I may be happy with my purchase, however right now I wished I had purchased something else.
- Tim Rice, Texas

2019-11-18 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

Bought from LaMesa RV in Mesa Az in May 2018, there was a damaged window covering from a mis-installed kitchen sink faucet, and molding not installed correctly above the couch. We were told this would be repaired prior to initial pick up. The only repair done was the molding was pushed back up,and we were told the window covering was on order. Now without re-installing the kitchen sink faucet, the new window covering would be damaged. On our 8 hour trip, we noticed that the potable water level was dropping, when we arrived we only had 1/2 tank. We were told this is "normal"? Well that won't work when going dry camping? The molding had popped back down and more molding/door trim was coming off and several cabinet door hinges had come loose and we had water leaks behind the toilet (when prefilling as instructed) and under bathroom sinks.(Were loose fitting) Being the handyman type, I tighten up the loose water connections and using wood glue I re installed the screws on all 6 door hinges that had come loose. With the excuse from Jayco Customer Service "Well these are homes on wheels and things come loose." Well bottom line is that after having this coach from May of 2018 to present the coach has been in the shop 6 months total waiting for parts/authorization from Jayco and still has molding issues, cabinet door issues, water leaks from behind toilet. Would not and cannot not recommend Jayco/Entegra products as we believe there is NO QA/QI
- jstrizek, Arizona

2019-10-09 2020 Entegra Coach Accolade 37L View Listings

Love my new Accolade 37HJ. Just wanted to note a few problems and positives. First day I had this coach I bent a Leveling Jack, the factory was very good and gave me a discount. Be careful, these Jacks are not very sturdy. Holding tanks can be a chore to empty, black tank sprayer does not do a very good job. Maceration pump just does not cut it. The sensors always show 33 to 67 percent full. Water runs out before solids. I usually just run a hose in the bathroom window to get a good cleaning. Also I put in a bidet to keep from using so much paper. Check the keyless entry before leaving the lot. Mine is faulty, factory sent a replacement that was also bad. Key mechanism was so tight you could barely open it. When driving at highway speeds there is a slight whistle, not bad and not sure but may be the overhead design. Turning radius is great and visibility with the mirrors is great. The onboard Navigation is crap, I have a Garmin I use. The screen for the Navigation, and side cameras is difficult to see but I just use the mirrors. The backup camera and radio is all I use on this unit. Other than these few small problems we are loving the Coach It rides well and has plenty of power. Be careful to lock the huge Residential fridge when traveling, a bad speed bump or pothole can dump the contents. We chose it because of the power, the entertainment center (Awsome, Direct TV HD), theater seating, and the layout of the head. The fireplace is handy, while the LP tank is a bit small you can use the heater in the fireplace when hooked up in a park or on Generator for heating to save on the LP. Also the phone app for running the on board control panel is awesome, you can stand outside and watch while opening slides, run the generator, set AC and Heat, and activate lights from anywhere. As I boon-dock quite often the Automatic Generator Starter is a must and works well. The inverter is great to keep the residential fridge operating and the Engine charges both the chassis and house batteries when traveling.
- Carl, New Mexico

2019-10-02 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 30X View Listings

Not sure if this RV had been fully inspected by the manufacturer or the dealer but paint cracked,orange peal,fisheyed on the nose abd paint bruised from a buffer. Counter top had scratches, bunk matress stained, putty showing thru wall panels in shower and galley walls. What a mess. The dealer has had it going on 2 months trying to rectify the issues. I have only had the opportunity to drive it home and back to the dealer but it handled beautifuly. The manufacturer beeds to thoroughly inspect before shipped to the dealer and the dealer needs to take more care in making sure it is ready to show and sell.
- Rocco Sylvester, Wisconsin

2019-09-29 2017 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

Second RV we have owned and is by far the most reliable and comfortable we have found. Service has been out standing, Entegra has been great to work with and Spartan also they handled any issues in a timely manner. We have recommenied Entgra to 5 others and 4 of them have purchased.
- Chuck, Minnesota

2019-09-28 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

This is a wonderful coach. Hard to beat the value and quality EntegrA Coach gives you. Truly one of the quietest rides on the road. The bath & half 44B floorplan is also one of the most livable layouts as well
- Rvbusguy, Florida

2019-09-26 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

Our Entegra Anthem was a excellent choice for us. The exceptionally quiet ride and ease of handling made this Coach so much fun to drive. The fit and finish is top shelf along with the Entegra support team. I give this Coach a 5 star rating without hesitation. Enjoy RV'ing the Entegra way. We did.
- Dennis Chapman, Georgia

2019-09-22 2013 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DLQ View Listings

This was a new step for us. Owning a 5th wheel and always wanting a Class a coach. This came fast then we expected, it was a stepping stone for us as we have a 8&10 yr old. So looking to sell and replace with a Class a bunk house. Thanks
- Rob Sweeney , Ontario

2019-09-22 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

We’ve been full time for 2+ years now, and have been totally satisfied with the living and operation of our motor home. Entegra company has been 100% reliable for us at all times . I can’t think of a negative thing to say about our experience with our motor home.
- Brandis, North Carolina

2019-09-10 2019 Entegra Coach Emblem 36H View Listings

Small issues that my dealer took care of after purchase. Other than that we love this coach built very well great quality. The floor plan is perfect for us. Having a washer and dryer that was installed at the factory was a big selling feature for us
- David Montejunas , Florida

2019-08-29 2018 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45Y View Listings

My 5th Entegra Cornerstone. Best value on the market for a high end motorcoach. Ride and handling is superior to it's competitors. Without a doubt the best factory support from both Entegra and Spartan that any owner could ever hope for. I should also mention that the Entegra product is quick to sell when a buyer is ready to move on to their next Entegra. I have sold my previous 4 Cornerstone's in a month or less by advertising it on RVT.com.
- Ron Worthington, North Carolina

2019-07-16 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 31L View Listings

Bought a 2019 Entegra Odyssey 31L 2 weeks ago so this will be my initial review and first impression. The layout is great and fits my needs. I've driven 2 other class C units and this one drives better than the others. The fit and finish seem on par with other manufacturers but with a few upgrades like the fiberglass roof, superior suspension, stainless steel appliances give it a premium feel. That said it does suffer the same quality control issues as other brands so expect to do some work yourself unless you want to bring it back to the dealer. The molding in a few spots was falling off, there were a few places that were supposed to be caulked but were not, one of the tank heaters is falling off, a lot of loose hanging wires underneath that need to be fastened. All things I will fix myself but could present a challenge to older individuals. The major systems however work fine without issue. I did need an alignment which is common and should be done as it is out of spec on delivery. Ford will probably cover it but not all dealers can accommodate a big truck so I opted to use a local truck shop and pay the $125 myself. Overall I'm pleased with it and will fix all the little things myself. I would purchase it again.
- Ralph Sommer, New York

2019-07-15 2019 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45B View Listings

We have had this coach for 5 months, driving it approximately 5000 miles. We've had several minor problems, all of them immediately and professionally addressed by the Manufacturer. We have added aftermarket electric service protection, a cellphone amplifier, and a built-in water softener, all in expectation of a 7 month trip starting soon. We tow a Ford Edge and travel with two small dogs. My only regret is that we didn't get the electric theater seating. Otherwise it's just great for extended living.
- kroosa1952, Washington

2019-07-03 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 25R View Listings

We love our RV however taking a long trip had shown the shoddy workmanship of the interior. All the nails/screws were tightened so much that they all show under all the cabinets. Screws are so short in some things that they come undone when traveling. We love the layout and the space except it is hard to make the bed but that’s a common RV issue.
- Betty Jones, Florida

2019-05-20 2018 Entegra Coach Insignia 44W View Listings

Beautiful coach, inside and out. Drives like a dream. Plenty of power. Love the 4 Slides, Lots of room and storage compartments, I call it my 2nd home. Hoping to buy the 2021 Very Soon, Thanks Kris Dur.
- Kris Durrett, Texas

2019-05-15 2019 Entegra Coach Emblem 36T View Listings

Absolutely a joke. We have had nothing but issues since we bought it home from a leaking transmission, to various manufacturers oversights. Poor quality and poor help from Jayco. We submitted a repair list for warranty items 42 items long on the 2nd day we brought it home. We are still waiting for it to be repaired and have owned it 2 months now. Whe. Do your self a favor, do NOT go with this model and or make. Looks great, bit that's ALL!
- Phil White, Florida

2019-05-10 2016 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

We purchased our Aspire in Nampa Idaho after our retirement. It met all our needs to travel; roomy, easy to drive, powerful engine for towing, plenty of room for storage. This is our 3rd Class A and by far the best. We have had compliments on the color and floor plan. We purchased items, which are included in price, such as top of the line Blue OX tow package, fresh water hoses, RV-PRO10000 - Flow Pur water softener and windshield sun screen. Our Aspire gave us a chance to see America worry free.
- Bill Wickham, Florida

2019-04-21 2019 Entegra Coach Emblem 36U View Listings

We bought this couch in June of 2018. This was a brand new coach. We've had nothing but problems since day one. The major thing is a furnace was getting too hot very loud and vibrating they worked on it five times put a new one in tested it as soon as I put it back in the same problem started it's very hot in the countertops in the bathroom is located with a meat thermometer for registering 132 degrees fire hazard waiting to start. The oven hasn't worked since day one already had to have the slides repaired the mattress is sagging and the floors are poor poor quality I never can't get the combination washer and dryer to not rattle this is a lemon
- Penny Adkerson, Texas

2019-04-16 2018 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45B View Listings

We have our 6th Entegra on order. We really enjoy RVing we have a home in Jersey Village Tx. just west of downtown Houston. Our last 4 Entegra's have come from NIRVC - ANGIE. We belong to FMCA-ECOA and AIMCLUB.ORG. These clubs keep us on the Road. Last year we spent 9 months in the RV. Hope to do the same this year. See ya'll on the road.
- Thomas Townsend, Texas

2019-03-27 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

This coach exceeded our expectations with respect to comfort and livability. The floor plan is perfect in providing two separate spaces and two bathrooms, a very comfy main living area, lots of storage and cabinets, and high end touches throughout, from porcelain trouble free toilets, to powerful roof vents. We lived aboard for eight months, enjoyably. And this coach was a dream on the road...tracking well and very quiet. The Spartan chassis is well engineered and loved the two stage engine braking and the 450 hp Cummins engine. Initially, we had some shade motors fail and a leaking radiator. Spartan took care of the radiator under warranty, and Entegra repalced the shade motors with upgraded models. SO, working with Spartan and Entegra was a joy as well. The fit and finish of this MH is superb.
- Michael Elliott, Washington

2019-03-08 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

We bought our RV used from RV One in Orlando with 3K miles and one year of the warranty remaining on the unit. After we had the RV for a few weeks we noticed a lot of problems. The generator had major problems as well as numerous other items and the dealer didn't have the expertise or time to fix any of the problems. We took the generator to Onan and they worked on it replacing the control panel twice and eventually rewiring the unit. Still after paying several thousand dollars the unit didn't work properly. We ended up taking the unit to LazyDays in Tampa and they immediately found the issue and corrected all of the lingering issues that we previously have had with the unit. All in all I am very pleased with my RV and I have no plans of trading anytime in the next few years. I may look at Entegra again but I want to see what Thor is going to do to the line before I make a decision.
- S. Johnson, Florida

2019-02-12 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

I thought that Entegra was a "luxury" brand, but as I've come to find out they (Entegra/Jayco) do not care about their customers. They claim to be there for their customers who are "family," but the moment something goes wrong or is broken they will blame everyone else but take the actual blame. I purchased brand new from the dealership, and at 4400 miles (purchased at 2200) we are having some SERIOUS issues. Water leaking, motor in bunk blowing the fuse, the RV itself is leaning heavily to the right front corner. We are unsure if it is a chassis issue either, which we've been sitting in an RV park for 2 weeks now since we were told not to drive as it is unsafe, yet no tow company will tow us! I've called Jayco/Entegra, Fleet Ford and Coach-Net warranty (who Entegra provides free for a year).. no one seems to care and blaming each other, and no one can get a tow company to get us to Ford to check the RV. Jayco won't take matters into their own hands, and keeps giving me phone number to other people who can't help me. I wanted to LOVE this brand because I love this floor plan, but the customer service from Entegra has been terrible.
- Michelle, California

2019-01-30 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We bought the Entegra Esteem Class C from a dealer in Fort Worth. We like the color and style of the RV and bought it based on the Entegra Advertisement from both the dealer and Entegra. However, it appears that Entegra has changed their entrance door and no longer put the keyless entry on the RV, yet still advertise a Keyless entry door. The door on the Entegra we have and everyone else we know that has one, does not close properly and the noise is so loud inside the RV you can not hear to talk inside the RV. We took the RV back to the dealer for repair and all they did was put more rubber around the door. Needless to say that DID NOT fix the problem. The Dealer has no idea how to make a repair on this door.It seems Entegra Company does not care.We believe this to be a company design flaw in their so-called new door. Our problems with this RV are the heater came without a heating element, the door does not shut properly and there is no keyless entry when it is advertised to have one. I DO NOT recommend buying this RV unless you can stand the noise inside the unit, or the air coming in around the door when it is parked.
- Harvey Burnett, Oklahoma

2019-01-16 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

I did a lot of research before I purchased the Entegra Anthem. My personal experience has been excellent not only with the quality and finish of the coach, but more importantly the service I have received, even now that my coach is off the 2 year warranty. Every coach you buy today will have issues. The most important thing is how the manufacturer deals with them. Entegra has always been there to help out with anything that came up, and continues to do that a year AFTER the warranty is over. Thank you To all the Entegra staff!
- Wayne Halabura, California

2019-01-04 2017 Entegra Coach Aspire 44B View Listings

Absolutely love this coach. 40 yrs. of rving, and this has been our dream coach. Currently parked in Ohio. Temps in the 20's. Aqua hot keeps us nice and toastie, and also gives us unlimited hot water. Full size fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer, make this a luxurious condo on wheels. Drives like a dream,you feel like your floating down the road. Two year bumper to bumper warranty. Customer service the best I have ever experienced. Don't care for our L shaped couch. Just not that comfortable. The other negative very few RV shops have the ability to work on these all electric/ electronic coaches.
- John Lammers, Ohio