Entegra Coach

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tim Rice from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

I purchased a new 2017 Anthem one month ago. When I drove it off the lot, the cruise control did not work, the radio controls on the steering column did not work, and the GPS was not getting a signal. I realized this within a few miles after leaving the lot, so I returned to the dealer ship hoping they could repair these issues. They spent a few hours working on it, and then told me they would have to get with the mfg. to figure it out. They asked me if I could leave it with them for one more day. The next day I returned to pick it up and it still was not repaired. They told me they needed to order a part, but wanted me to go ahead and take the motor home with me, they would let me know when the part came in. While waiting for the part to come in, the door to the engine compartment quite working. So finally I take it back in to be repaired. When I drop it off, on a Monday, I tell them I need it back by a week from next Friday., because I needed it to go see my daughter and grandkids for Thanksgiving. So here it is three days before I need to leave for my daughters and the correct part is not in, and it is unlikely it will be repaired in time for my trip. So I have owned the motor home for a month and have not been able to use it yet. I received a call from the mfg. about a week after I purchased it, to conduct a survey. During the survey I told them I could not answer most of their questions because I had not been able to use it yet, because of these issues. Their response was ok, we will make a note of that. No concern, no I will have someone get in touch with you, or anything. This is my third diesel pusher I have purchase. I have owned an American Coach, and a Country Coach previously. This is my first experience like this. I hope all of this turns out well, and I don't have anymore big problems. If so I may be happy with my purchase, however right now I wished I had purchased something else.
- Tim Rice, Texas

2021-07-23 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

Have owned the Entegra Vision Coach 26X for 2 years. I have “NO Complaints” I would gladly purchase it again! We love it. The ride is smooth and comfortable. The view out of the front panoramic windshield is breathtaking!
- Paul Wightman, Kentucky

2021-06-26 2020 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

This is a great driving coach. Made it better by switching from shocks to Koni's versus stock. Great floor plan especially if its just the two of you. K2 chassis with 450HP is a beast. Paint is perfect.
- DAVID BECKER, Texas

2021-06-16 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24K View Listings

This is by far the best RV Ive owned. Ive gone though 4 RVs in 2 years. Finally found one that works for us. Its the best on fuel, handles great, the quality is good doesn't have not cheap interior. The exterior paint is real not stick on stickers. The slides aren't overloaded and heavy which cause them to break. No sky light that tends to leaks rain . You can set up fast, and packed up fast, very easy. When we camp with friends were pack ready to go in less the half hour, and they are still just getting started. Super reliable which means a lot when you're on the road.
- Celesse, Florida

2021-06-11 2021 Entegra Coach Odyssey 30Z View Listings

Very unhappy the quality of workman ship is questionable We have it about two months are first outing. Ac did not want to work, auto leveling didn’t want to work , mud flap coming off , lost all four hub caps , can see where the nails are put in on the trim, white tape where two pieces were joined, no hot water , no covers over the vents let’s to much heat in, I had to put a pillow on are rooms to help keep it cool , while driving the door rattled all the way up here was worried it would opened so I keep it locked , one of the awning arms square. Not sure what else could wrong hopefully nothing else. We called coach net for help they had no one to send us. What a fun first trip. Thank go’s I bring fans.
- Patty Anderson, Texas

2021-06-08 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

We have loved and been very proud of our Entegra Anthem. The best we have had yet. We have enjoyed every thing about it (looks, comfort, quality and company support) so much that we are upgrading to an Entegra Anthem 2022.
- Paul Peeples, Colorado

2021-05-01 2021 Entegra Coach Odyssey 30Z View Listings

I love the odyssey 30z Farmhouse This is the best layout I have ever had. The RV is truly better quality that its partner 30z in the Jayco.. Pretty much when you buy one now days you are in your own. Entegra will not even know you once you pull off the lot. Good luck in getting them to fix their sloppy workmanship and with all the excuses they tell you would not make me want to deal with them again. Dealer ships are the same except they can only do what the manufacturer lets them do. And if you have to go out of state to buy one good luck on finding someone to do any warranties work for you in your home state. Jon Hains , supervisor at Jayco does not ever follow thru and will not take care of manufacturing problems once you take possession. If you have to pickup your RV just make sure you can repair the poor workmanship your self cause as fast as these are selling the manufacturer does not have any customer service. This is my 5th RV from new class A to the 2021 class C, and this is the worst I have been treated by the manufacturer. Hope this helps someone from the same problems that I have had
- Eddie, Tennessee

2021-05-01 2021 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We bought this new. Drove it home. Handles well on freeway. As we were pulling it out of garage the hydraulic line ruptured. April 9th!! Towed to Ford an hour away. They can't find the part!! Customer service manager of Ford looking for part as well as local ford dealer.I am surprised that a huge company can't find the part.🤷🤷 Hopefully another review when we actually get to use it.
- Sharon Honerlah, California

2021-04-24 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29K View Listings

GoodIt’s very livable I’m talking texting I will baby what was it someone from my mother I might buy it but she used it once had a blast like driving If you have $120,000 later on I haven’t sold it yet but I got one phone call in three days
- Bufford Ward, California

2021-04-23 2015 Entegra Coach Aspire 44B View Listings

My wife and I truly love everything about this RV. It is very comfortable, roomy,and has many luxuries. The bath and 1/2 is very nice with or without company visiting. I towed a full size GMC 4 X 4 and never knew it was behind me. Plenty of power, the generator is very quiet and the coach drives like a dream. The underneath compartments are very large and several pass all the way through. Sliding draws in two of them.
- Bill Dobson, Louisiana

2021-04-21 2019 Entegra Coach Reatta 39T2 View Listings

Entegra built a really quality coach. It rides very smooth and the steering is very responsive. The living area was comfortable for 6 people. Set up at RV sites was quick and painless. The generator was flawless.
- Tom Mangum, Texas

2021-02-27 2021 Entegra Coach Accolade 37RB View Listings

We bought our Entegra Accolade 37RB in November 2020 after several months delay due to COVID. Our 8hr drive home from the dealer was uneventful, but then we embarked on a 14 day 4300 mile cross country roadtrip to see family, and that was when we started to notice some issues. The primary one was that at highway speed, the entrance door was visibly flapping open at the top right hand corner, and you could see the sky thru it. Also, the interior handle to open the door was almost impossible, and took alot of strength and perseverence to unlock and open. Sadly we did buy the coach virtually, as there were no dealers within 8hrs of us that carried them, and a big regret is that when driving, the noise in the cab is SO LOUD, that my wife and I have to practically scream at each, and forget it if the wind is blowing too. Forget the radio also. A certified dealer has now had the coach since Dec.18th, and Jayco is giving them a really hard time with the door repair by saying that "that is how is was designed", so we are unsure if this is going to have a positive end at this point. Has anyone else had or heard of this issue too? Aside from that, we do love the interior and exterior of the RV. The King bed is very comfortable.
- Christopher George, South Dakota

2021-02-13 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

The Entegra Esteem is a quality product overall. The initial out-the-door-quality was excellent. The E-Z DRIVE suspension is a smoother ride than many Class A coaches. The gas/electric appliances provide the easy choice of camping on or off the grid. The large awning allows comfort on the patio when watching the large outside TV. The two A/C units keep the coach cooled even when temperatures soar. Overall, with the ability to sleep eight people, this is a great family coach or substantial room for two. Good choice, especially for those new to RVing.
- Don Griffin, Tennessee

2021-01-27 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24R View Listings

I heard Entegra had good quality, so I was VERY upset by all of the problems that showed up. Parts of the interior actually fell off and landed on us in bed. The drawers wouldn't stay closed. Water pump failed. Door wouldn't close. Leveling system didn't work.The mattress became unusable after only 4 months. Etc. RV manufacturers don't seem to care about their customers anymore.
- Ron Albury, Arizona

2021-01-19 2021 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We really love the floor plan of this motor coach. This is the first RV we have ever purchased. The RV one dealer was very helpful walking us through the different options of this motorhome and others. We had two issues when we picked it up. There's a cover missing off of the awning and the power shade over the upper window did not work. These two items were repaired at the dealer before we drove it off the lot. When we went back the second time, to pick it up, we noticed a crack in the upper windshield above the cab. We're very disappointed dot-dot. However it was fixed within 3 days. We have taken it out onto short trips nearby. We did have a minor leak from under the hot water heater and the dealership came out and repaired it on site. Also, the plug for your cell phone on the upper bunk area broke. On our second trip out, we had several warning lights on the dashboard which indicated the traction system needed to be checked oh, so we had to take it to a Ford dealer. Other than that, wheel of the RV. The only things I would like to see different is we do not like the plastic accordion door the bedroom entrance, I wish I had a north-south king size bed, and more stores would be nice
- Larry, South Carolina

2020-12-03 2019 Entegra Coach Emblem 36H View Listings

Purchased a 2019 Integra emblem we took it on our very first three month trip I had some major issues number one the washing machine failed to work as apparently the motherboard shorted out the next issue was the step quick step in and out would not work had to have it replaced while traveling across the country right now we had issues with screws backing out of the dashboard actually allowing the radio component and screen to fall loose we also had issues with the furion oven would not light and when we got it back they actually had to take the oven completely out of the RV and replace it with a new one because they don’t just replace parts we are now having issues with the refrigerator where it stands on the side out drop-down and while opening up the RV the vinyl flooring ripped waiting for that to be fixed we’re also having problems with our water pressure system The brace thst holds the mud flaps has broken loose on both sides so my advice is before you drive off in the RV take it with the salesman for a long drive. Really Poor quality control on the coach by Jayco
- Jim Kruger, Florida

2020-11-30 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We purchased the new 2021 Godzilla V8 equipped unit from General RV in Jacksonville,FL. This engine is absolutely fantastic. The sale was seemless, and we are happy with the result. Although they pushed heavily on tire and extended warranties, all were declined except for Coaches which appeared to satisfy the on road needs. Had our first outing and everything was great. Read other posts on the door issue, and mine did rattle badly, but we fixed it easily. Apply automotive sticky back seals on both areas where the door closes, AND more importantly, adjust the doo catch further inwards. Had to dremmel extra space to allow the striker to move further in. Now there is NO wind noise, and No rattles. Sorted. Other than this, the coach has been perfect. We did upgrade the front sway bar and steering damper using Roadmaster products and that fixed the already decent ride to a much higher quality ride. Highly recommend this as your first upgrade. Planning on changing the steel wheels for Alcoa, but having issues finding valve stems that accept the Ford TPMS sensors. Alcoa uses a small diameter stem at 0.385in or 9.7mm while the rest of the world uses 0.452 diameter valve stems. WHY????? in conclusion, our experience with this bus has been great. As with any hand built product, especially one that has as many parts as this, you should expect a few teething issues. Best to start with low expectations and work up from there as opposed to expecting the same experience when buying a new car. Overall, we are extremely pleased with what we got for the money. We feel it will do the job perfectly even if we need to fiddle and fix a few things down the road..currently its fine. Great bus, highly recommended.
- Mark Jordan, Louisiana

2020-10-29 2019 Entegra Coach Emblem 36U View Listings

Great RV driving it is a great joy. Enjoy the ease of driving and the handling is great. Plenty of room inside the coach with all the comfort of home. Overall quality is great. Best floor plan for our use is excellent. The Entegra Emblem a well built coach.
- Ron Morris, Tennessee

2020-10-17 2014 Entegra Coach Aspire 42RBQ View Listings

Overall loved this unit. I had a 39 foot Discovery for 10 years and decided to upgrade. This 42 foot Entegra is truely an upgrade in all ways. From the heated ceramic floor throughout entire unit to the Amish fit and finish of all wood pocket doors and cabinetry. Even the amenities in the kitchen such as ball bearing rollout chrome shelves and pullout pantry along with ceramic splahboard and Corian sinks
- jjay08721, Ohio

2020-10-16 2018 Entegra Coach Qwest 24K View Listings

DO NOT BUY A JAYCO PRODUCT! Although their quality may be average, their support couldn't be worse. They have refused to pay for an awning that fell off due to the fact that it was installed without brackets, only a half dozen screws. A fact confirmed by La Mesa RV. Their final statement, "Our warranty ends at 2 years or 24,000 miles. If the awning was an install issue this would have occurred sooner. We will not be participating in coverage. I apologize for any inconveniences." Jacob Frey Jayco Motorized Customer Service Manager
- Alan Burger, Arizona

2020-10-16 2017 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45A View Listings

This coach is a pleasure to drive with over 600 hp and the K3 suspension. The 4 slides make the coach very livable with amenities including a residential sized refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer, oversized shower, plenty of bathroom counter space, heated floors, satellite TV (4), and much more. It’s comparable to multi-million dollar coaches in ride and comfort.
- Bill Tudor, Florida

2020-09-28 2020 Entegra Coach Emblem 36U View Listings

front cap coming apart blows breakers no a/c on roof unit water pump very loud j ride is a joke the flooring is turning yellow the l shade couch doesn't open correctly tearing flooring vents in ceiling falling out dash board rattle cabinets squeak no a/c in dash board, a_c units very loud i thought i was buying a entegra product to find out its just a thor product not happy have it less than a year and bringing it back to the factory end of October hopefully they can make repairs to make us happy they would not even assist in my travel expenses to and from long Island ny what a joke
- Wgies6404, New York

2020-09-26 2018 Entegra Coach Aspire 40P View Listings

The drive quality is great, it is the quietest motor home. Love the floor plan along with the storage. All the appliances and the fittings are top notched. Has the all amenities and comfort you need to part time or full time in this RV. The things that I enjoy most about this coach are great ride quality, great diesel mileage and the 450 horsepower. I can climb a 6% upgrade with a Jeep Toad on 6th gear around 65mph.
- Udayan Sarma, California

2020-09-23 2018 Entegra Coach Aspire 40P View Listings

Love her sad to let it go. But she has been a DREAM Easy to set up and very easy to drive even with a Toad. Very comfortable living and easy to clean. I feel in Love the first time I drove her. Everything inside is easy to use.
- Marlene Bowlsby, Nevada

2020-09-22 2020 Entegra Coach Vision 31V View Listings

We bought a new motorhome from La Mesa RV in February 2020 and it is now late September and have not had a successful trip yet. A few of the issues: The generator has never worked properly, the wind noise from the front windshield it so loud, we have to yell at the top of our voices to communicate. There was a leak under the kitchen sink, the front shade fell off while driving. It has been in the shop more than we have used it. It is currently in the shop (for the 4th time) and has been there for 6 weeks. Whenever we take it in for repairs, the customer service department says the problems have been solved, but every time we pick it up, all the repairs have not been made. We are making payments on a motorhome we can not use. We are extremely disappointed and frustrated that we spent so much money with a dealership who provides such poor customer service. We regret buying from La Mesa RV. It has been a terrible experience!
- Bernie and Kathy Gallenbeck, Arizona