Entegra Coach Reviews on RV Insider (75)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tim Rice from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

I purchased a new 2017 Anthem one month ago. When I drove it off the lot, the cruise control did not work, the radio controls on the steering column did not work, and the GPS was not getting a signal. I realized this within a few miles after leaving the lot, so I returned to the dealer ship hoping they could repair these issues. They spent a few hours working on it, and then told me they would have to get with the mfg. to figure it out. They asked me if I could leave it with them for one more day. The next day I returned to pick it up and it still was not repaired. They told me they needed to order a part, but wanted me to go ahead and take the motor home with me, they would let me know when the part came in. While waiting for the part to come in, the door to the engine compartment quite working. So finally I take it back in to be repaired. When I drop it off, on a Monday, I tell them I need it back by a week from next Friday., because I needed it to go see my daughter and grandkids for Thanksgiving. So here it is three days before I need to leave for my daughters and the correct part is not in, and it is unlikely it will be repaired in time for my trip. So I have owned the motor home for a month and have not been able to use it yet. I received a call from the mfg. about a week after I purchased it, to conduct a survey. During the survey I told them I could not answer most of their questions because I had not been able to use it yet, because of these issues. Their response was ok, we will make a note of that. No concern, no I will have someone get in touch with you, or anything. This is my third diesel pusher I have purchase. I have owned an American Coach, and a Country Coach previously. This is my first experience like this. I hope all of this turns out well, and I don't have anymore big problems. If so I may be happy with my purchase, however right now I wished I had purchased something else.
- Tim Rice, Texas

2020-07-08 2016 Entegra Coach Aspire 42RBQ View Listings

I spent 3 months researching my next coach purchase. Having bought a Phaeton and an Allegro Bus, I wanted to see how the Entegra stood up the the Tiffin Brand. The quality and workmanship is top notch and shows up in every aspect of the coach. The entry level Aspire gives you so much more than other entry level pushers. Once on the road, this coach lives up to the tag line, The Entegra is the quietest, best handling coach on the market. I am definitely a Entegra buyer for life.
- Joe Licciardi, California

2020-07-06 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

Overall, we really like this coach. The dealership where we bought it has been Zero help getting things fixed. I found out the number for the warranty department for Jayco & they have been fantastic. They sent us to an independent shop in northern Indiana & another time to an independent shop in SW Florida. Both of these shops were excellent & both fixed the problems under warranty. The last time we were at the the dealership, they said, "we can't figure it out...you'll have to call Jayco, yourself". Really?? We have had nothing major, just a bunch of minor things like the side door leaking air, the backup camera aimed wrong, the jacks stopped working, slideout mis-alignment and some minor trim problems. The independent shops took care of all those problems. We LOVE the 2 year factory warranty & Jayco has been a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend this coach & we give 5 stars to the Jayco warranty department. Approx. 6000 miles so far.
- Greg Michael, Indiana

2020-06-28 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24A View Listings

I love the ride and quality of my Entegra coach! Tons of included features like Full body paint, porcelain toilet, and lots more! Quality and an elegant feel. 15,000 btu keeps me cool even on the hottest days and nights.
- Leo , North Carolina

2020-06-18 2011 Entegra Coach Aspire 40SKT View Listings

We love this RV. It drives and rides great. It has served us well.The 400 Cummins is strong and has no issue maintaining speed on all but the meanest mountains. Not needing DEF has been a real treat. Finally moving up to another Entegra and going to deal with the dreaded DEF. The new Entegras are so amazing that I just cannot resist. Cannot leave the Entegra family. They have been supportive and informative. Great group of people.
- Gary McNulty , Missouri

2020-06-11 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

Soooo much fun to own. We can highly recommend the Entegra Coach above other brands we have previously owned. Coping with a world pandemic would not have been the same without the freedom this vehicle allowed.
- Woodys, Oregon

2020-06-04 2014 Entegra Coach Aspire 44B View Listings

This coach for the money is an outstanding value. It has everything my husband wanted, Tag Axle, Bath and a half, easy to drive and comfortable. I like the roominess and the quality of the wood work. The extra length really is nice when we have guests and go to RV adventures. We looked at several makes and found nothing for the money comes close to the Aspire 44B.
- Melissa Wilson, Idaho

2020-05-14 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

I need some help!! I have been researching Class C's close to a month or so and have been looking for that long as well with no luck. I will be a solo female and hate to admit it but not mechanically inclined. I need a Class C that is well made, durable, good quality, reliable with not alot of problems. There seems to be alot of bad reviews on alot of brands. Looking at a 29 to 31' max. I found a 2020 Entegra Odyssey 29V that I liked (lighter cabinets) but price was too high and then read some bad reviews when I got back home on it. Please help since you guys have the experience. HELP!
- Pam, Texas

2020-05-13 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

Our motorhome has been our home for 6 months a year. We enjoy all the convinces of the motorhome including the washer/dryer, dishwasher, extra 1/2 half bath. We tow a Jeep and have not had any problem in doing this. We had some minor problems in the beginning that were under waranty, but have not had problems recently. I would tell anyone looking for a used motorhome to look at a 2014 Anthem.
- Barbara Rapkin, Florida

2020-05-12 2014 Entegra Coach Aspire 44B View Listings

First off this coach is nice. We bought it used from Beaver of Bend Oregon. The people that work there are cool but there are problems with this coach that didn’t show up until after we bought it. Things that were not working at the time we bought it because there are so many components to these coaches it would take weeks to check them all out. First off zone 1 heat does not work at all probably never did.The def system has sensory issues that has put us in dangerous situations on the hi ways. The big awning outside just came apart and hit against to outside wall and scratched the great paint job now if someone would have out there it would have hit them and hurt them badly. I found all the fasteners were loose and stripped out. 4 of the outside windows were coming loose and ready to fall maybe even on the road and this is a big safety issue for anybody around if they did break loose. These glass panels are just glued on and the wind and weather will cause the glue to lose it’s holding abilities. At the price we paid for this coach you would think this company would have been a little more attentive to the problems these coaches have.
- Stan Rutledge , Oregon

2020-05-04 2020 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

Truly the best value in high end luxury diesel pushers, we have owned 11 diesel pushers over the last 10 years. Entegra has by far been our best experience. Customer service is top notch the product is amazing, we have options some million dollar coaches simply don’t have.
- Douglas sewell, Kentucky

2020-04-26 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 25R View Listings

This is my first RV so I don't have a lot to compare. I was prepared to have things brake but I was pleasantly surprised that everything worked great. Here's what I love about this RV: -The layout. The slide is huge and it feels very roomy, even with 2 adults and 2 kids. When I bring my third kid (who is 18 and doesn't always come camping) it does get a little steamy in there by morning. -The outdoor kitchen. I really didn't expect to like this and thought it was a little silly at first. But in reality, it's great to be able to get up early and make breakfast outside without waking everyone up. Or to make dinner outside without stinking up the camper. -The smooth ride. -The awesome window in the bunk over the cab. It really opens it up and brings in a lot of light. I love that you can easily close it too if it's too hot or you need privacy. -The bathroom. My husband is very picky and not especially excited about RVing and this bathroom meets his standards. -The quality. I haven't really had any issues. -The length. It's very easy to drive. We often go into towns and cities and parallel park on the street by taking up two parking spots. Here's what I don't like: -The only quality control issue I've had was the shower head support fell off. -The slide is VERY close to the back cabinet. I have auto levelers and thought I was level but when I closed the slide, it rubbed up against the cabinet and popped the cabinet face off. Turns out that if you are the least bit not level, it can put the slide at an angle too close to that cabinet. -This is a Ford issue, but the cab door latch occasionally sticks. I didn't notice this (the door appears closed and locks as normal). However, my battery kept dying. After some research online I found out this is a common issue with the Ford. You have to lubricate the latch and then be sure the cab lights turn off. -The navigation system in this thing is worse than terrible. It keeps turning on at random times, making all kinds of noise and it doesn't work AT ALL for navigation. I can't even program a destination address in it. Planning to replace it this year. Overall, I love this RV. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. It has actually exceeded my expectations.
- Leah, Wisconsin

2020-04-12 2019 Entegra Coach Aspire 44W View Listings

The worst experience in my 72 years. Wasted a year and half of repairs and none service Remember before you buy...beauty is only skin deep. Lost 95k dollars on this Mismatch of junk the call a motor coach
- Zack Harris, Alaska

2020-03-08 2020 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45F View Listings

I had a 2019 and it was great. I sold it because of the new equipment and electronics 2020. It had some bugs but, Dixie RV and the factory handled it. I am happy and plan on ordering the same thing again.
- Greg Connell, Texas

2020-02-10 2019 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

I have only owned this coach for the past 10 months. If the first 10 months are any indication of what I can expect going forward I know I will be very pleased. I have had very few issues and all were minor and easily handled. The ride and ability to handle significant windy conditions have been very impressive. We have able to be out in very cold and hot conditions and the coach easily handled both maintaining very comfortable temps. I also appreciate how well outside noise is eliminated when camping in areas with outside noise. I am very pleased with the quality of the materials used in the construction of the coach. The only question for me is how long I will choose to keep the coach before I trade in or if I ever will.
- Howard Levitt, New York

2020-02-06 2020 Entegra Coach Accolade 37K View Listings

Our 2020 Entegra Accolade came with problems, most significantly a separation of the cab molding from the frame around the upper bed window to the point pink insulation could be pulled out, leaks, etc. Our Class C went in for service Jan. 8th . . . it is now Feb. 6th and we were just told it will be til the end of February! Between the dealership service dept. (La Mesa RV) and Entregra,we have been repeatedly lied to, nothing was ordered to repair our RV until the 26th of January . . . This isn't our first rodeo with a new Jayco Super C, (who owns Entegra,) having previously purchased a new Jayco Seneca, but I can guarantee you it will be our last. We're getting nowhere with this good cop/bad cop routine between the two, playing the blame game with each other to the point of idiocy. Buyers, you have been warned!
- John Anderson, Arizona

2020-02-03 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 24B View Listings

Brand new however have had problems from the get-go what's the refrigerator freezer with other small cabinet incidentals of breaking poor quality workmanship and now the slide does not work.😬 Need help on the slide
- Burham, Nebraska

2020-01-27 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 30X View Listings

My father bought a 2020 Esteem Class C in August 2019. It only has 4200 miles on it today and the drivers seat has started coming apart!!! He called to get it replaced and they told him it was normal wear and tear and is NOT covered under warranty!!SERIOUSLY!!!!!! It is BRAND NEW, how can that be NORMAL unless it it horribly made!! Someone should fix this!!!!
- Shelley harrison , Mississippi

2020-01-23 2018 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

This coach is our 5 entegra they have been great, on spartan chassis. Factory has been the greatest, 2 year warranty, they take care of all problems the best. We have had 10 motorhomes in 40 years, we've been with all models made, because we lead rv tours for 27 years. What a great time, entegra has been a great motorhome, health issues at 80 is putting a hurt on a great life, go when you can enjoy the great country God has given us....
- DONALD Jackson , Arizona

2019-11-18 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

Bought from LaMesa RV in Mesa Az in May 2018, there was a damaged window covering from a mis-installed kitchen sink faucet, and molding not installed correctly above the couch. We were told this would be repaired prior to initial pick up. The only repair done was the molding was pushed back up,and we were told the window covering was on order. Now without re-installing the kitchen sink faucet, the new window covering would be damaged. On our 8 hour trip, we noticed that the potable water level was dropping, when we arrived we only had 1/2 tank. We were told this is "normal"? Well that won't work when going dry camping? The molding had popped back down and more molding/door trim was coming off and several cabinet door hinges had come loose and we had water leaks behind the toilet (when prefilling as instructed) and under bathroom sinks.(Were loose fitting) Being the handyman type, I tighten up the loose water connections and using wood glue I re installed the screws on all 6 door hinges that had come loose. With the excuse from Jayco Customer Service "Well these are homes on wheels and things come loose." Well bottom line is that after having this coach from May of 2018 to present the coach has been in the shop 6 months total waiting for parts/authorization from Jayco and still has molding issues, cabinet door issues, water leaks from behind toilet. Would not and cannot not recommend Jayco/Entegra products as we believe there is NO QA/QI
- jstrizek, Arizona

2019-10-09 2020 Entegra Coach Accolade 37L View Listings

Love my new Accolade 37HJ. Just wanted to note a few problems and positives. First day I had this coach I bent a Leveling Jack, the factory was very good and gave me a discount. Be careful, these Jacks are not very sturdy. Holding tanks can be a chore to empty, black tank sprayer does not do a very good job. Maceration pump just does not cut it. The sensors always show 33 to 67 percent full. Water runs out before solids. I usually just run a hose in the bathroom window to get a good cleaning. Also I put in a bidet to keep from using so much paper. Check the keyless entry before leaving the lot. Mine is faulty, factory sent a replacement that was also bad. Key mechanism was so tight you could barely open it. When driving at highway speeds there is a slight whistle, not bad and not sure but may be the overhead design. Turning radius is great and visibility with the mirrors is great. The onboard Navigation is crap, I have a Garmin I use. The screen for the Navigation, and side cameras is difficult to see but I just use the mirrors. The backup camera and radio is all I use on this unit. Other than these few small problems we are loving the Coach It rides well and has plenty of power. Be careful to lock the huge Residential fridge when traveling, a bad speed bump or pothole can dump the contents. We chose it because of the power, the entertainment center (Awsome, Direct TV HD), theater seating, and the layout of the head. The fireplace is handy, while the LP tank is a bit small you can use the heater in the fireplace when hooked up in a park or on Generator for heating to save on the LP. Also the phone app for running the on board control panel is awesome, you can stand outside and watch while opening slides, run the generator, set AC and Heat, and activate lights from anywhere. As I boon-dock quite often the Automatic Generator Starter is a must and works well. The inverter is great to keep the residential fridge operating and the Engine charges both the chassis and house batteries when traveling.
- Carl, New Mexico

2019-10-02 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 30X View Listings

Not sure if this RV had been fully inspected by the manufacturer or the dealer but paint cracked,orange peal,fisheyed on the nose abd paint bruised from a buffer. Counter top had scratches, bunk matress stained, putty showing thru wall panels in shower and galley walls. What a mess. The dealer has had it going on 2 months trying to rectify the issues. I have only had the opportunity to drive it home and back to the dealer but it handled beautifuly. The manufacturer beeds to thoroughly inspect before shipped to the dealer and the dealer needs to take more care in making sure it is ready to show and sell.
- Rocco Sylvester, Wisconsin

2019-09-29 2017 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

Second RV we have owned and is by far the most reliable and comfortable we have found. Service has been out standing, Entegra has been great to work with and Spartan also they handled any issues in a timely manner. We have recommenied Entgra to 5 others and 4 of them have purchased.
- Chuck, Minnesota

2019-09-28 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

This is a wonderful coach. Hard to beat the value and quality EntegrA Coach gives you. Truly one of the quietest rides on the road. The bath & half 44B floorplan is also one of the most livable layouts as well
- Rvbusguy, Florida

2019-09-26 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

Our Entegra Anthem was a excellent choice for us. The exceptionally quiet ride and ease of handling made this Coach so much fun to drive. The fit and finish is top shelf along with the Entegra support team. I give this Coach a 5 star rating without hesitation. Enjoy RV'ing the Entegra way. We did.
- Dennis Chapman, Georgia