Entegra Coach

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tim Rice from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

I purchased a new 2017 Anthem one month ago. When I drove it off the lot, the cruise control did not work, the radio controls on the steering column did not work, and the GPS was not getting a signal. I realized this within a few miles after leaving the lot, so I returned to the dealer ship hoping they could repair these issues. They spent a few hours working on it, and then told me they would have to get with the mfg. to figure it out. They asked me if I could leave it with them for one more day. The next day I returned to pick it up and it still was not repaired. They told me they needed to order a part, but wanted me to go ahead and take the motor home with me, they would let me know when the part came in. While waiting for the part to come in, the door to the engine compartment quite working. So finally I take it back in to be repaired. When I drop it off, on a Monday, I tell them I need it back by a week from next Friday., because I needed it to go see my daughter and grandkids for Thanksgiving. So here it is three days before I need to leave for my daughters and the correct part is not in, and it is unlikely it will be repaired in time for my trip. So I have owned the motor home for a month and have not been able to use it yet. I received a call from the mfg. about a week after I purchased it, to conduct a survey. During the survey I told them I could not answer most of their questions because I had not been able to use it yet, because of these issues. Their response was ok, we will make a note of that. No concern, no I will have someone get in touch with you, or anything. This is my third diesel pusher I have purchase. I have owned an American Coach, and a Country Coach previously. This is my first experience like this. I hope all of this turns out well, and I don't have anymore big problems. If so I may be happy with my purchase, however right now I wished I had purchased something else.
- Tim Rice, Texas

2021-10-04 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

Purchased this coach in Reno from private party. Knowing that it was headed up the AlCan Hiway to "no dealer" Alaska, I was hopeful that buying a unit that was less than 1 year old would result in fewer problems. Overall, so far, that hope has, more or less, been realized. This coach drives like a dream..I've been a professional and emergency response driver since the early 70s and operated many different vehicle platforms and this rig actually blew me away with its on-the-road performance, especially coming up the AlCan Hiway. It was a bit squirrel-ly towing the new Jeep Gladiator Mohave toad so I disconnected that while in lower British Columbia and let my wife tug it with the new Ford F350..much better tow. Doing that let the coach kick up its heels and run like a thoroughbred for the remaining couple thousand miles..performance was indeed impressive! As with any RV, including a previous Country Coach we owned, things break and/or malfunction..this coach was no exception. Noticing that the heat wasn't coming from the ducts, I dug into the lower cabinets and discovered that the main duct from the heater had already separated and heater was blowing hot air into the interstitial space (fire hazard! 🔥), and several cabinet latches weren't lined up properly, allowing cabinets and drawers to come open during travel..these were all easily repaired/adjusted ..and those was the only fixes required on that first journey. The latest disappointing discovery was this week of Oct/2021, when I wanted to winterize the coach. The so-called "Owners Manual" is, like many such RV manuals, designed to cover multiple models..so don't expect to find specific locations of important items/systems, like water heater bypass valve, or water pump, or water filter locations. When I did finally locate these items by digging around, I was certainly disappointed by the piss poor access design for items that MUST be access at least twice a year..to access the water heater bypass valves, it is necessary to unscrew the 4 fasteners holding the lower grate cover under the reefer..fasteners that WILL NOT survive but 3-4 times being screwed and unscrewed to/from the MDF paneling to which they are attached..VERY bad design, Entegra! 😡 The grate should have been hinged and latched at assembly..and it WILL be when I finish. Other than these couple of corner/cost-cutting design FUBARs and the poor "one-size-fits-all" Owners Manual, I like this coach so far, and see it being enjoyed on many Alaska excursions for several years!
- R Crane, Alaska

2021-09-30 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We purchased the unit new, currently we r into our 14th month of ownership and it has been brought back to the dealer I think now 6-8 times for issues. These issues range from seat failures , hydraulic failure, cabinetry, to the most recent of the rear window leaking causing the rear wall to blister. Up until now the longest we have been with out the unit is maybe a week . This time we are into our 4 th week and counting. I called the Entegra CSR one told me the work had been approved and parts ordered like maybe 9/10, I called again today and they told me parts were ordered on 9/28, so which is right. The service advisor at the dealership has always been very professional but friendly. From my small window , it appears that their system needs some major tweaking. We bought this unit so that we could travel in the latter stages of our life , should there not be a Loss of use penalty somewhere? Would we purchase another Entegra, would u after reading this. I think these are accurate statements but I am a senior citizen. God Bless
- Sam Stephens, Georgia

2021-09-30 2021 Entegra Coach Accolade 37RB View Listings

We bought a 2021 Entegra Accolade 37K at the FMCA convention in Perry,GA in March 2021. On our first trip the door to the coach kept coming open while driving down the highway. This kept happening to the point that we had to strap the door closed. The door was also hard to open and we had to enter and exit the coach through the drivers door. We took the coach to National Indoor RV Center in Dallas, TX on July 6, 2021 and as of this writing the coach has not been repaired. According to the Service Advisor Entegra is blaming the door manufacture and the door manufacture said they did not install the door wrong. It seems that the opening was cut too big for the door. Other issues we have had is the hot water heater not working. A new circuit board had to be installed. Drawers under the cooktop keep opening while driving down the highway. Loose screws were left under the slide out by manufacture which cut into the flooring when the slide out was extended or retracted. When the slide out in the living room is retracted the bathrooms and bedroom are not accessible. Overall quality is not what we expected from Entegra.
- Michael A Henson, Arkansas

2021-08-24 2021 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We took delivery of our 2021 Entegra Odyssey 26M from in Albuquerque, N. M. In April and drove it to our home east of Seattle. After driving the r v for 4,500 miles and camping for 3-4 weeks we have had numerous problems with the coach (15 items). I scheduled a service appointment with a local Entegra dealership and the day of the service appointment their service department called and informed me that they would no longer service a r v that wasn’t bought through their dealership. Apparently Entegra doesn’t provide service through a nation wide system of dealers! We’re fortunate that none of the problems with our RV make it unusable.
- Bill Fields, Washington

2021-08-16 2020 Entegra Coach Accolade 37L View Listings

Where do I begin? The main issue is with our full wall slide. The factory did not put in the third rail system for the slide to roll on. They did cut duct work into the floor where the rail should have been which they shouldn’t have done. Needless to say, this slide is worthless. It will not open, it has gouged the floor. It actually separated from the wall and and countertop and knocked all the trim pieces off. It’s majorly uneven, and it leaks. Floor on the slide is already beginning to rot. Dealership did make an attempt to fix it, but it is beyond repair. The new floor the dealer put in has now collapsed. Now other than the kitchen sink falling out, the main roof A/C quit working, the hot water tank board quit working, the cable system was wired wrong, the water inlet was clogged with plastic shavings, the sliding door in the bedroom fell out, can’t really think of anything else right now…. Seriously this coach is junk, I know they all have bugs to get out of them, but this one is a bomb.
- Dave, Pennsylvania

2021-08-15 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 29S View Listings

Fun and handsome 30 foot long class A motorhome. It is a special feeling, setting up high and enjoying the view through the large class A motorhome Windshield. It is equipped with a Push button full windshield visor. The one full wall slideout opens it up quite nicely and it is about 4000 lbs lighter than the larger gas operated motorhomes I have owned in the past and easier to drive at only 30 feet long. It is also easier to find a place to park it at night. Just push a button to level it automatically. This one has a large double door refrigerator, and a nice vinyl couch equipped with seat belts, that jackknifes into a bed. The kitchen dinette has storage under both booth seats, and seatbelts under the vinyl cushions. It also makes into a bed. There is a full size bed that has power to raise and lower it located above the drivers compartment, or just use it for extra storage. The Captains chairs swivel around to face the living room and a small table with drink cup holders are included. Nice bathroom with sliding glass shower door. A queen size bed and lots if closet and drawer space in the bedroom, plus storage under the bed. A TV in the bedroom and a large one in the living area. The TV's have DVD players. It has two AC units (unusual for a 30 ft. motorhome.) I like that the underneath sewer hoses are separate from the freshwater system. Much more sanitary, and it has changeable filters for the fresh water. Two of the underneath storage areas are specious complete passthrough's. Quiet ONAN generator. Power awning with the long strip of led lights to light up the area is very enjoyable. The outdoor kitchen and outdoor TV with radio and DVD player are a plus. It has less that 6,700 miles on it, and I just had the recommended alignment done. I pull my 2021 Jeep Cherokee with it and the rig handles very well. We hate to sell it because it is equipped with everything we wanted. Unfortunately my wife and I have both developed some serious health issues.
- Richard Carroll, Arizona

2021-08-13 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

This is a great motorcoach with plenty of horsepower and lots of space. The automotive glass on the cab over is incredible for stargazing at night. The water control panel distribution system is one of the best in the industry.
- Ken, Virginia

2021-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Aspire 44R View Listings

When we were ready to move from our Berkshire to a new rig we narrowed our search down to Newmar and Entegra. Newmar sells a basic unit with many options and they have a one year warranty. Entegra has a well loaded rig with few options and a two year warranty. After much research we decided to go with Entegra. We have not been disappointed at all with our choice. The coach has been a pleasure to drive and the factory support has been exceptional. We travel with either my wife’s parents or one of our twins and her husband. The midship full bath is perfect for us on our rig. If we have the in-laws with us, we give them the master and we take the air mattress fold out couch. We tend to rise up before them and the midship full bath allows us to get ready before they get up and they still have access to the half bath in the master. Another feature we really like is the expandable dinette. This allows someone to be at the dinette with the slides in but we can expand it out to accommodate four people when we are stopped. It makes for a very livable floor plan.
- Ed, New York

2021-08-09 2020 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

I cannot say that I'm impressed with this RV so far. I understand there are going to be issues with any new RV/coach, and bugs need to be worked out. We bought our 2020 Entegra Anthem coach at the Quartzite, Arizona, RV show in January. While we have not had any MAJOR issues (yet, at least), I do not believe the fabric protector is great at all. We had to wait almost three weeks to get our spare dining room chairs treated, because they "forgot" to do them. Stains we tried to clean are still present. The wall of our shower shattered on our way home. We had issues with the rubber seals around the shower and they told us in Laughlin that they were not squared, but we did not expect pull in to camp with shattered safety glass all over the place. We tried to be extremely cautious putting the slides out, cleaning and sweeping as we went,yet we still scratched up the porcelain floor. Disgusting! They did not have the parts to fix the shower, (because they are not a dealer) and would have to order them, so we can bring it back this fall. We had taken it to an authorized dealer in Laughlin, Nevada, but they had to order the parts, which we can hopefully have replaced this November. While we stay somewhere else. 🙄 We have two cracked doors, where they must have cranked the screws too tight on the handles. We have a couple of cracked tiles. Need to be ordered.. 🙄 More often than not, we cannot get our control screen and camera to shut off half of the time, which helps drain our batteries. I understand that the RV life can cause problem after problem, but when you spend half million dollars on an RV you would expect better. Not even sure what to do at this point. Our last coach was a Newell, and we never had to deal with any of these issues. 🤔😒☹
- Sheri Koska, South Dakota

2021-08-08 2020 Entegra Coach Emblem 36U View Listings

Great RV with 2 bathrooms. Love that feature! Full size refrigerator, spacious kitchen, king size bed in master, tons of storage, plenty of room for clothes, spacious shower, tv outside, space is perfect.
- Teri Mullen, California

2021-08-05 2021 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

Hot water for only a minute, water pump never has worked, passenger window has wind noise and rattles, oven doesn’t turn on but stove works, dump gages don’t work always 33% even the grey gage and lp tank says 67% always, drawer fell out…And only 10 weeks old…Help
- Michael, Michigan

2021-07-27 2020 Entegra Coach Qwest 24L View Listings

We do not recommend this model. Here are all the issues we have had on our first trip: Issues with Entegra Qwest Slide gets stuck in and have to manually bring it in Cruise control went out (Active distance assist inoperative, Active brake assist functions limited see operator’s manual error codes) have to bring to Mercedes to fix Side door get stuck shut and is difficult to open every time Shower head is falling off Shower floor is unstable Shower door doesn’t stay shut Bathroom door doesn’t lock Fridge doesn’t stay on when switching power sources when on automatic mode Toilet leaked Bed won’t raise up- bed motor and mechanism were not attached, loose screws were all over underneath the bed Battery won’t charge while connected to electricity Error code on inverter No hot water with propane on and connected to power Brake lights out
- Kelly, California

2021-07-23 2019 Entegra Coach Vision 26X View Listings

Have owned the Entegra Vision Coach 26X for 2 years. I have “NO Complaints” I would gladly purchase it again! We love it. The ride is smooth and comfortable. The view out of the front panoramic windshield is breathtaking!
- Paul Wightman, Kentucky

2021-07-09 2021 Entegra Coach Ethos 20A View Listings

We purchased our Ethos in November of 2020, on our first outing we noticed water coming out from under our refrig. and a few other things that were not working correct like a window wouldn't open. We took our unit in to have the sink fixed because the drain was leaking over the top of the refrig. okay all fixed, went camping again and sink was leaking again. Took it back to dealership to get it fixed again. They pulled out the Refrig. putting a couple of small tears in the vinyl flooring, set the refrig. on the floor so now there is a gap between the refrig. and sink,that wasn't there before and the refrig. is sticking out from the counter. Called manufacture for help. But no one returns our call. I love the camper other than the issues we have been having. Easy on gas, fun to drive, With the solar and generator you can park it anywhere.
- Connie Jeffries, Florida

2021-07-07 2021 Entegra Coach Accolade View Listings

Horrible story: we took delivery in January, used it for one week and since that time, the unit is at the dealer for a multitude of problems: window fell out, slide stuck, leaks etc. ^ months of waiting for repairs now, no help from Jayco or General RV. I file a complain with the Florida AG today.
- Jacques Mertens, Florida

2021-06-26 2020 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ View Listings

This is a great driving coach. Made it better by switching from shocks to Koni's versus stock. Great floor plan especially if its just the two of you. K2 chassis with 450HP is a beast. Paint is perfect.
- DAVID BECKER, Texas

2021-06-16 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24K View Listings

This is by far the best RV Ive owned. Ive gone though 4 RVs in 2 years. Finally found one that works for us. Its the best on fuel, handles great, the quality is good doesn't have not cheap interior. The exterior paint is real not stick on stickers. The slides aren't overloaded and heavy which cause them to break. No sky light that tends to leaks rain . You can set up fast, and packed up fast, very easy. When we camp with friends were pack ready to go in less the half hour, and they are still just getting started. Super reliable which means a lot when you're on the road.
- Celesse, Florida

2021-06-11 2021 Entegra Coach Odyssey 30Z View Listings

Very unhappy the quality of workman ship is questionable We have it about two months are first outing. Ac did not want to work, auto leveling didn’t want to work , mud flap coming off , lost all four hub caps , can see where the nails are put in on the trim, white tape where two pieces were joined, no hot water , no covers over the vents let’s to much heat in, I had to put a pillow on are rooms to help keep it cool , while driving the door rattled all the way up here was worried it would opened so I keep it locked , one of the awning arms square. Not sure what else could wrong hopefully nothing else. We called coach net for help they had no one to send us. What a fun first trip. Thank go’s I bring fans.
- Patty Anderson, Texas

2021-06-08 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

We have loved and been very proud of our Entegra Anthem. The best we have had yet. We have enjoyed every thing about it (looks, comfort, quality and company support) so much that we are upgrading to an Entegra Anthem 2022.
- Paul Peeples, Colorado

2021-05-01 2021 Entegra Coach Odyssey 30Z View Listings

I love the odyssey 30z Farmhouse This is the best layout I have ever had. The RV is truly better quality that its partner 30z in the Jayco.. Pretty much when you buy one now days you are in your own. Entegra will not even know you once you pull off the lot. Good luck in getting them to fix their sloppy workmanship and with all the excuses they tell you would not make me want to deal with them again. Dealer ships are the same except they can only do what the manufacturer lets them do. And if you have to go out of state to buy one good luck on finding someone to do any warranties work for you in your home state. Jon Hains , supervisor at Jayco does not ever follow thru and will not take care of manufacturing problems once you take possession. If you have to pickup your RV just make sure you can repair the poor workmanship your self cause as fast as these are selling the manufacturer does not have any customer service. This is my 5th RV from new class A to the 2021 class C, and this is the worst I have been treated by the manufacturer. Hope this helps someone from the same problems that I have had
- Eddie, Tennessee

2021-05-01 2021 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We bought this new. Drove it home. Handles well on freeway. As we were pulling it out of garage the hydraulic line ruptured. April 9th!! Towed to Ford an hour away. They can't find the part!! Customer service manager of Ford looking for part as well as local ford dealer.I am surprised that a huge company can't find the part.🤷🤷 Hopefully another review when we actually get to use it.
- Sharon Honerlah, California

2021-04-24 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29K View Listings

GoodIt’s very livable I’m talking texting I will baby what was it someone from my mother I might buy it but she used it once had a blast like driving If you have $120,000 later on I haven’t sold it yet but I got one phone call in three days
- Bufford Ward, California

2021-04-23 2015 Entegra Coach Aspire 44B View Listings

My wife and I truly love everything about this RV. It is very comfortable, roomy,and has many luxuries. The bath and 1/2 is very nice with or without company visiting. I towed a full size GMC 4 X 4 and never knew it was behind me. Plenty of power, the generator is very quiet and the coach drives like a dream. The underneath compartments are very large and several pass all the way through. Sliding draws in two of them.
- Bill Dobson, Louisiana

2021-04-21 2019 Entegra Coach Reatta 39T2 View Listings

Entegra built a really quality coach. It rides very smooth and the steering is very responsive. The living area was comfortable for 6 people. Set up at RV sites was quick and painless. The generator was flawless.
- Tom Mangum, Texas