Entegra Coach Qwest

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Qwest RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Alan Burger from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Entegra Coach Qwest 24K View Listings

DO NOT BUY A JAYCO PRODUCT! Although their quality may be average, their support couldn't be worse. They have refused to pay for an awning that fell off due to the fact that it was installed without brackets, only a half dozen screws. A fact confirmed by La Mesa RV. Their final statement, "Our warranty ends at 2 years or 24,000 miles. If the awning was an install issue this would have occurred sooner. We will not be participating in coverage. I apologize for any inconveniences." Jacob Frey Jayco Motorized Customer Service Manager
- Alan Burger, Arizona

2021-06-16 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24K View Listings

This is by far the best RV Ive owned. Ive gone though 4 RVs in 2 years. Finally found one that works for us. Its the best on fuel, handles great, the quality is good doesn't have not cheap interior. The exterior paint is real not stick on stickers. The slides aren't overloaded and heavy which cause them to break. No sky light that tends to leaks rain . You can set up fast, and packed up fast, very easy. When we camp with friends were pack ready to go in less the half hour, and they are still just getting started. Super reliable which means a lot when you're on the road.
- Celesse, Florida

2021-01-27 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24R View Listings

I heard Entegra had good quality, so I was VERY upset by all of the problems that showed up. Parts of the interior actually fell off and landed on us in bed. The drawers wouldn't stay closed. Water pump failed. Door wouldn't close. Leveling system didn't work.The mattress became unusable after only 4 months. Etc. RV manufacturers don't seem to care about their customers anymore.
- Ron Albury, Arizona

2020-08-23 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24A View Listings

I have found the Entegra Quest A is a very nice unit. It is fun to drive and is a perfect size. Many campers comment on its appearance. The interior is just as impressive but it is small. I am not a fan of slide outs so I purchased a unit with only one slide which might have been a mistake. The corner bed is difficult to get in and out of and short on one side so we had to replace it with a full bed. The original bed was very uncomfortable. Everything looks nice but I have had a lot of quality issues. Service on my unit has been difficult because I feel General RV of Ocala is not familiar with Entegra Quest A even though I purchase it there. They seem to repair one problem to cause another and are always waiting for parts. I called Entegra and they stated that they get parts out as soon as requested so I think this is General RVs problem not Entegras. The 2 year warranty has been greatly appreciated because every time I go camping I have a new list of repairs. It seems to be mostly electrical which is very frustrating. I know rvs have problems but I can’t seem to resolve my units issues. Luckily I have six months left on my warranty.
- Marilyn Stevens , Florida

2020-08-07 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24A View Listings

I made the mistake of purchasing an Entegra from Richardson RV in Colton CA. Their service after the sale is horrible! I have left messages for Jayco to call back regarding a stereo that front speakers has never worked. It is too bad these companies just care about getting the sale. We start our trip across country and I will have to purchase a bluetooth speaker in order to have music or podcasts while driving. Never again Jayco, or Richardsons RV southern California
- Greg Johnson, California

2020-06-28 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24A View Listings

I love the ride and quality of my Entegra coach! Tons of included features like Full body paint, porcelain toilet, and lots more! Quality and an elegant feel. 15,000 btu keeps me cool even on the hottest days and nights.
- Leo , North Carolina