Entegra Coach Odyssey

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Odyssey RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jim Dean from Wyoming says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

The Ford chassis, and design is terrific! My problems stem from the workers who built the interior of the coach. Where’s the pride of building American made! With every trip taken the interior components have fallen apart. First the cabinets above your head in bed, I noticed the paneling falling. Upon investigation the cabinet floor was only two pieces of paneling stapled together with no support in the middle. Glad it didn’t fall while we were sleeping. The next trips the valance around the windows fell because the screws used were too short, then the closet door fell off, again screws too short. Trim pieces and paneling are loose and popping off. The water filter canister is located right above the inverter, fuses,and wiring with no protection from spilling water on to the electronics. This is a very nice coach, it’s too bad the workers are cutting corners, and causing these unnessary problems. I will be taking it in for warranty repair soon. I’m hopeful that General RV in Draper Utah will be able too make all the repairs for the poor workmanship from the factory. This review is for a 2018 Entegra motor coach 22J. Not the 26 D.
- Jim Dean, Wyoming

2021-10-04 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

Purchased this coach in Reno from private party. Knowing that it was headed up the AlCan Hiway to "no dealer" Alaska, I was hopeful that buying a unit that was less than 1 year old would result in fewer problems. Overall, so far, that hope has, more or less, been realized. This coach drives like a dream..I've been a professional and emergency response driver since the early 70s and operated many different vehicle platforms and this rig actually blew me away with its on-the-road performance, especially coming up the AlCan Hiway. It was a bit squirrel-ly towing the new Jeep Gladiator Mohave toad so I disconnected that while in lower British Columbia and let my wife tug it with the new Ford F350..much better tow. Doing that let the coach kick up its heels and run like a thoroughbred for the remaining couple thousand miles..performance was indeed impressive! As with any RV, including a previous Country Coach we owned, things break and/or malfunction..this coach was no exception. Noticing that the heat wasn't coming from the ducts, I dug into the lower cabinets and discovered that the main duct from the heater had already separated and heater was blowing hot air into the interstitial space (fire hazard! 🔥), and several cabinet latches weren't lined up properly, allowing cabinets and drawers to come open during travel..these were all easily repaired/adjusted ..and those was the only fixes required on that first journey. The latest disappointing discovery was this week of Oct/2021, when I wanted to winterize the coach. The so-called "Owners Manual" is, like many such RV manuals, designed to cover multiple models..so don't expect to find specific locations of important items/systems, like water heater bypass valve, or water pump, or water filter locations. When I did finally locate these items by digging around, I was certainly disappointed by the piss poor access design for items that MUST be access at least twice a year..to access the water heater bypass valves, it is necessary to unscrew the 4 fasteners holding the lower grate cover under the reefer..fasteners that WILL NOT survive but 3-4 times being screwed and unscrewed to/from the MDF paneling to which they are attached..VERY bad design, Entegra! 😡 The grate should have been hinged and latched at assembly..and it WILL be when I finish. Other than these couple of corner/cost-cutting design FUBARs and the poor "one-size-fits-all" Owners Manual, I like this coach so far, and see it being enjoyed on many Alaska excursions for several years!
- R Crane, Alaska

2021-06-11 2021 Entegra Coach Odyssey 30Z View Listings

Very unhappy the quality of workman ship is questionable We have it about two months are first outing. Ac did not want to work, auto leveling didn’t want to work , mud flap coming off , lost all four hub caps , can see where the nails are put in on the trim, white tape where two pieces were joined, no hot water , no covers over the vents let’s to much heat in, I had to put a pillow on are rooms to help keep it cool , while driving the door rattled all the way up here was worried it would opened so I keep it locked , one of the awning arms square. Not sure what else could wrong hopefully nothing else. We called coach net for help they had no one to send us. What a fun first trip. Thank go’s I bring fans.
- Patty Anderson, Texas

2021-05-01 2021 Entegra Coach Odyssey 30Z View Listings

I love the odyssey 30z Farmhouse This is the best layout I have ever had. The RV is truly better quality that its partner 30z in the Jayco.. Pretty much when you buy one now days you are in your own. Entegra will not even know you once you pull off the lot. Good luck in getting them to fix their sloppy workmanship and with all the excuses they tell you would not make me want to deal with them again. Dealer ships are the same except they can only do what the manufacturer lets them do. And if you have to go out of state to buy one good luck on finding someone to do any warranties work for you in your home state. Jon Hains , supervisor at Jayco does not ever follow thru and will not take care of manufacturing problems once you take possession. If you have to pickup your RV just make sure you can repair the poor workmanship your self cause as fast as these are selling the manufacturer does not have any customer service. This is my 5th RV from new class A to the 2021 class C, and this is the worst I have been treated by the manufacturer. Hope this helps someone from the same problems that I have had
- Eddie, Tennessee

2021-04-24 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29K View Listings

GoodIt’s very livable I’m talking texting I will baby what was it someone from my mother I might buy it but she used it once had a blast like driving If you have $120,000 later on I haven’t sold it yet but I got one phone call in three days
- Bufford Ward, California

2020-08-23 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

We bought our Entegra brand new and have had problems from day one.First time out our leveling jacks did not work.Then on the same trip we used our tank heating pads and they fell off because of wrong glue then when we got home i went up to the roof to clean it i saw 2 cracks on my new fiberglass roof and this is on 1 trip we have been on 3 more since and have been stranded every time for multiple problems
- Mark , California

2020-07-17 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

We bought our rig at La Mesa RV in Port St. Lucie; excellent service! We have camped with it several times and as with any new vehicle there are things that have to be serviced and they handle it right away. The class he has plenty of room for my husband and I and family and we are thoroughly enjoying it
- Susan Cameron, Florida

2020-05-14 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

I need some help!! I have been researching Class C's close to a month or so and have been looking for that long as well with no luck. I will be a solo female and hate to admit it but not mechanically inclined. I need a Class C that is well made, durable, good quality, reliable with not alot of problems. There seems to be alot of bad reviews on alot of brands. Looking at a 29 to 31' max. I found a 2020 Entegra Odyssey 29V that I liked (lighter cabinets) but price was too high and then read some bad reviews when I got back home on it. Please help since you guys have the experience. HELP!
- Pam, Texas

2020-04-26 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 25R View Listings

This is my first RV so I don't have a lot to compare. I was prepared to have things brake but I was pleasantly surprised that everything worked great. Here's what I love about this RV: -The layout. The slide is huge and it feels very roomy, even with 2 adults and 2 kids. When I bring my third kid (who is 18 and doesn't always come camping) it does get a little steamy in there by morning. -The outdoor kitchen. I really didn't expect to like this and thought it was a little silly at first. But in reality, it's great to be able to get up early and make breakfast outside without waking everyone up. Or to make dinner outside without stinking up the camper. -The smooth ride. -The awesome window in the bunk over the cab. It really opens it up and brings in a lot of light. I love that you can easily close it too if it's too hot or you need privacy. -The bathroom. My husband is very picky and not especially excited about RVing and this bathroom meets his standards. -The quality. I haven't really had any issues. -The length. It's very easy to drive. We often go into towns and cities and parallel park on the street by taking up two parking spots. Here's what I don't like: -The only quality control issue I've had was the shower head support fell off. -The slide is VERY close to the back cabinet. I have auto levelers and thought I was level but when I closed the slide, it rubbed up against the cabinet and popped the cabinet face off. Turns out that if you are the least bit not level, it can put the slide at an angle too close to that cabinet. -This is a Ford issue, but the cab door latch occasionally sticks. I didn't notice this (the door appears closed and locks as normal). However, my battery kept dying. After some research online I found out this is a common issue with the Ford. You have to lubricate the latch and then be sure the cab lights turn off. -The navigation system in this thing is worse than terrible. It keeps turning on at random times, making all kinds of noise and it doesn't work AT ALL for navigation. I can't even program a destination address in it. Planning to replace it this year. Overall, I love this RV. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. It has actually exceeded my expectations.
- Leah, Wisconsin

2020-02-03 2020 Entegra Coach Odyssey 24B View Listings

Brand new however have had problems from the get-go what's the refrigerator freezer with other small cabinet incidentals of breaking poor quality workmanship and now the slide does not work.😬 Need help on the slide
- Burham, Nebraska

2019-11-18 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

Bought from LaMesa RV in Mesa Az in May 2018, there was a damaged window covering from a mis-installed kitchen sink faucet, and molding not installed correctly above the couch. We were told this would be repaired prior to initial pick up. The only repair done was the molding was pushed back up,and we were told the window covering was on order. Now without re-installing the kitchen sink faucet, the new window covering would be damaged. On our 8 hour trip, we noticed that the potable water level was dropping, when we arrived we only had 1/2 tank. We were told this is "normal"? Well that won't work when going dry camping? The molding had popped back down and more molding/door trim was coming off and several cabinet door hinges had come loose and we had water leaks behind the toilet (when prefilling as instructed) and under bathroom sinks.(Were loose fitting) Being the handyman type, I tighten up the loose water connections and using wood glue I re installed the screws on all 6 door hinges that had come loose. With the excuse from Jayco Customer Service "Well these are homes on wheels and things come loose." Well bottom line is that after having this coach from May of 2018 to present the coach has been in the shop 6 months total waiting for parts/authorization from Jayco and still has molding issues, cabinet door issues, water leaks from behind toilet. Would not and cannot not recommend Jayco/Entegra products as we believe there is NO QA/QI
- jstrizek, Arizona

2019-07-16 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 31L View Listings

Bought a 2019 Entegra Odyssey 31L 2 weeks ago so this will be my initial review and first impression. The layout is great and fits my needs. I've driven 2 other class C units and this one drives better than the others. The fit and finish seem on par with other manufacturers but with a few upgrades like the fiberglass roof, superior suspension, stainless steel appliances give it a premium feel. That said it does suffer the same quality control issues as other brands so expect to do some work yourself unless you want to bring it back to the dealer. The molding in a few spots was falling off, there were a few places that were supposed to be caulked but were not, one of the tank heaters is falling off, a lot of loose hanging wires underneath that need to be fastened. All things I will fix myself but could present a challenge to older individuals. The major systems however work fine without issue. I did need an alignment which is common and should be done as it is out of spec on delivery. Ford will probably cover it but not all dealers can accommodate a big truck so I opted to use a local truck shop and pay the $125 myself. Overall I'm pleased with it and will fix all the little things myself. I would purchase it again.
- Ralph Sommer, New York

2019-07-03 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 25R View Listings

We love our RV however taking a long trip had shown the shoddy workmanship of the interior. All the nails/screws were tightened so much that they all show under all the cabinets. Screws are so short in some things that they come undone when traveling. We love the layout and the space except it is hard to make the bed but that’s a common RV issue.
- Betty Jones, Florida

2018-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

This Class C is the perfect size with all the amenities to explore the U.S. We had such a great time on our East Coast Tour! It is easy to drive, easy to maneuver and gets great gas mileage. We have been able to park in back-to-back parking places. It sleeps six comfortably and is easy to hook up and unhook at the campground so that we can enjoy our time. There are lots of windows that let the light in and the awning is perfect for providing the right amount of shade. We couldn't be happier with our RV!
- Randy, South Carolina

2018-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

This Class C RV has all of the quality and performance one would expect from the Entegra Coach family! It is easy drive and powerful enough to handle the mountains. It is easy to maneuver and park and hook-up at the campsite is simple! The two slideouts provide a lot of room to move around. It has all the bells and whistles! WE love it!
- Alan, South Carolina