Entegra Coach Odyssey RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Odyssey RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jim Dean from Wyoming says:

Have you owned any Entegra Coach Odyssey RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

The Ford chassis, and design is terrific! My problems stem from the workers who built the interior of the coach. Where’s the pride of building American made! With every trip taken the interior components have fallen apart. First the cabinets above your head in bed, I noticed the paneling falling. Upon investigation the cabinet floor was only two pieces of paneling stapled together with no support in the middle. Glad it didn’t fall while we were sleeping. The next trips the valance around the windows fell because the screws used were too short, then the closet door fell off, again screws too short. Trim pieces and paneling are loose and popping off. The water filter canister is located right above the inverter, fuses,and wiring with no protection from spilling water on to the electronics. This is a very nice coach, it’s too bad the workers are cutting corners, and causing these unnessary problems. I will be taking it in for warranty repair soon. I’m hopeful that General RV in Draper Utah will be able too make all the repairs for the poor workmanship from the factory. This review is for a 2018 Entegra motor coach 22J. Not the 26 D.
- Jim Dean, Wyoming

2019-07-16 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 31L View Listings

Bought a 2019 Entegra Odyssey 31L 2 weeks ago so this will be my initial review and first impression. The layout is great and fits my needs. I've driven 2 other class C units and this one drives better than the others. The fit and finish seem on par with other manufacturers but with a few upgrades like the fiberglass roof, superior suspension, stainless steel appliances give it a premium feel. That said it does suffer the same quality control issues as other brands so expect to do some work yourself unless you want to bring it back to the dealer. The molding in a few spots was falling off, there were a few places that were supposed to be caulked but were not, one of the tank heaters is falling off, a lot of loose hanging wires underneath that need to be fastened. All things I will fix myself but could present a challenge to older individuals. The major systems however work fine without issue. I did need an alignment which is common and should be done as it is out of spec on delivery. Ford will probably cover it but not all dealers can accommodate a big truck so I opted to use a local truck shop and pay the $125 myself. Overall I'm pleased with it and will fix all the little things myself. I would purchase it again.
- Ralph Sommer, New York

2019-07-03 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 25R View Listings

We love our RV however taking a long trip had shown the shoddy workmanship of the interior. All the nails/screws were tightened so much that they all show under all the cabinets. Screws are so short in some things that they come undone when traveling. We love the layout and the space except it is hard to make the bed but that’s a common RV issue.
- Betty Jones, Florida

2018-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

This Class C is the perfect size with all the amenities to explore the U.S. We had such a great time on our East Coast Tour! It is easy to drive, easy to maneuver and gets great gas mileage. We have been able to park in back-to-back parking places. It sleeps six comfortably and is easy to hook up and unhook at the campground so that we can enjoy our time. There are lots of windows that let the light in and the awning is perfect for providing the right amount of shade. We couldn't be happier with our RV!
- Randy, South Carolina

2018-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Odyssey 26D View Listings

This Class C RV has all of the quality and performance one would expect from the Entegra Coach family! It is easy drive and powerful enough to handle the mountains. It is easy to maneuver and park and hook-up at the campsite is simple! The two slideouts provide a lot of room to move around. It has all the bells and whistles! WE love it!
- Alan, South Carolina