Entegra Coach Esteem Reviews on RV Insider (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Esteem RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Harvey Burnett from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We bought the Entegra Esteem Class C from a dealer in Fort Worth. We like the color and style of the RV and bought it based on the Entegra Advertisement from both the dealer and Entegra. However, it appears that Entegra has changed their entrance door and no longer put the keyless entry on the RV, yet still advertise a Keyless entry door. The door on the Entegra we have and everyone else we know that has one, does not close properly and the noise is so loud inside the RV you can not hear to talk inside the RV. We took the RV back to the dealer for repair and all they did was put more rubber around the door. Needless to say that DID NOT fix the problem. The Dealer has no idea how to make a repair on this door.It seems Entegra Company does not care.We believe this to be a company design flaw in their so-called new door. Our problems with this RV are the heater came without a heating element, the door does not shut properly and there is no keyless entry when it is advertised to have one. I DO NOT recommend buying this RV unless you can stand the noise inside the unit, or the air coming in around the door when it is parked.
- Harvey Burnett, Oklahoma

2020-09-13 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

Since my earlier review 1 month ago, we had to replace the Drive-shaft bearings, and it was not covered under the Ford warranty. Turns out, the coach builder cut the drive shaft to extend it as the coach was built on the Ford Chassis. When they did that the warranty was voided. The coach builder did not put the drive-shaft back correctly and instead of using bolts they welded it to the underbody of the chassis and it caused the shaft to stiffen while it was meant to have play. Cost me $1500.00 dollars and not covered. We have had the coach 1 month and while it looks beautiful and now rides great, except for the screen door rattling at times on he hwy, we are planning to trade it in ASAP for a Newmar Dutch Star or Vantana. Jayco Entegra Esteem ... you broke our heart. And I would have bought your bus in a heartbeat. Sadly, not now.
- Marti McGrail, New Jersey

2020-09-01 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

I purchased this RV new in July of 2020. Since driving it off the lot I have had the following: * All curtain tracks have no backing and have fallen off. * Overspray all over entire body of the coach. (Declined warranty $1500 to repair) * Failed Sony stereo. ($600 out of my own pocket) * Leaking toilet * leaking outside shower * Cleaned up all wiring under the dash. Was a rats nest and wrapped around E brake pedal. Would not recommend purely due to support from Manufacturer!
- Andrew C, Washington

2020-08-11 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 30X View Listings

We bought this coach in July 2019. Never used it that year. A lot of issues. Paint, bunk mattress had many stains on it, counter severely scratched, floor had black stains. It took the dealership 3 months to take care of it. They were waiting on Jayco to authorize warranty work. Really? Never even got to drive ot and Jayco questioning warranty work. Fast forward to June 2020. COVID-19 and just starting to open up RV. Found that refrigerator doesn't work, levelers don't work, back up camera don't work, generator wont crank. I take the batteries out every winter and put them back in at spring. Jayco claims the levelers don't work because I hooked up the house battery wrong. Now get this. Red to positive, 1 black cable to negative, 2 other black cables to positive. Are you kidding me? I am 67 yrs old been a mechanic all my adult life and never have I seen black connected to positive battery. Jayco warranty, and customer service sucks. Now I have to pay for the leveler control. 460.00 incl labor. They ssid they have been doing it this way since the 90's. Jayco sucks.
- Rocco J Sylvester, Wisconsin

2020-07-19 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

We studied this RV after reading the ads for it on Social-media. We watched YouTube videos from National RV and really loved what we saw. We searched high and low and finally found one in Alvarado, Texas, at a dealership called Motor Home Specialist. They told us, "We have the coach you are looking for." We bought it cash and had to hire a company the dealer recommended to drive it to NJ. It cost $2,600.00 dollars. We paid $14,000.00 extra to have what the dealer called, "Complete Protection Plan" which included "Ecopro Anti-Bacterial Protection". The coach arrived as follows: 1. No Starter Kit 2. No sewer and water hose 3. No bedspread and pillows (as per sticker) 4. Chip in leather couch 5. Floor scratched in front of couch from slide 6. Leveling system code lights will not go off indicating fault. 7. Wall trim coming off near dinette 8. Antenna missing of the top of the coach 9. Lever on passenger seat for back of seat is broken 10.No truck owners manual 11.The RV was filthy inside and took my wife 9 hours to clean-up metal shavings on the deck in bedroom, black ash all over the bed, filthy deck, etc. When we took pictures and called the dealer they said, "We sell 2 million dollar coaches that have problems too!" They could care less and left me stranded. They were supposed to do a virtual instruction how to operate the coach and never returned my calls or emails. The salesman is nowhere to be found and passed the buck to a CS VP, who passed the buck to someone else, who passed the buck to a service advisor tho told me to contact Ford myself for an Owners Manual, and other than that hasn't helped me at all. We contacted Jayco and they are trying to arrange to have the coach looked at by an independent dealer 2 hours away from us. This has been a $115,000.00 MAJOR mistake and I am sorry I ever bought this coach. BTW, I've never driven it 1 foot yet and want to sell it now. 2020 Entegra Esteem 29V
- Marti McGrail , New Jersey

2020-07-06 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 29V View Listings

Overall, we really like this coach. The dealership where we bought it has been Zero help getting things fixed. I found out the number for the warranty department for Jayco & they have been fantastic. They sent us to an independent shop in northern Indiana & another time to an independent shop in SW Florida. Both of these shops were excellent & both fixed the problems under warranty. The last time we were at the the dealership, they said, "we can't figure it out...you'll have to call Jayco, yourself". Really?? We have had nothing major, just a bunch of minor things like the side door leaking air, the backup camera aimed wrong, the jacks stopped working, slideout mis-alignment and some minor trim problems. The independent shops took care of all those problems. We LOVE the 2 year factory warranty & Jayco has been a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend this coach & we give 5 stars to the Jayco warranty department. Approx. 6000 miles so far.
- Greg Michael, Indiana

2020-01-27 2020 Entegra Coach Esteem 30X View Listings

My father bought a 2020 Esteem Class C in August 2019. It only has 4200 miles on it today and the drivers seat has started coming apart!!! He called to get it replaced and they told him it was normal wear and tear and is NOT covered under warranty!!SERIOUSLY!!!!!! It is BRAND NEW, how can that be NORMAL unless it it horribly made!! Someone should fix this!!!!
- Shelley harrison , Mississippi

2019-10-02 2019 Entegra Coach Esteem 30X View Listings

Not sure if this RV had been fully inspected by the manufacturer or the dealer but paint cracked,orange peal,fisheyed on the nose abd paint bruised from a buffer. Counter top had scratches, bunk matress stained, putty showing thru wall panels in shower and galley walls. What a mess. The dealer has had it going on 2 months trying to rectify the issues. I have only had the opportunity to drive it home and back to the dealer but it handled beautifuly. The manufacturer beeds to thoroughly inspect before shipped to the dealer and the dealer needs to take more care in making sure it is ready to show and sell.
- Rocco Sylvester, Wisconsin