Entegra Coach Cornerstone RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Cornerstone RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Terry Melot from Arizona says:

Have you owned any Entegra Coach Cornerstone RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45B View Listings

Purchased new in Sept '14. Have put 3500 miles on it. Very few (and small) warranty items that need addressing. Entegra told us to find someone close to us and have them call Entegra for warranty approval. Rides and drives great. Very quite inside. Only complaint is the owners manual is a "you build it" yourself. Good "on line" manuals but you must print it out if you want a book you can look at. It did come with a small (readers digest size) book with some information. If you want a big book that is easy to ready, you have to print it yourself. One small complaint. Otherwise, we love it and would do it again.
- Terry Melot, Arizona

2019-08-29 2018 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45Y View Listings

My 5th Entegra Cornerstone. Best value on the market for a high end motorcoach. Ride and handling is superior to it's competitors. Without a doubt the best factory support from both Entegra and Spartan that any owner could ever hope for. I should also mention that the Entegra product is quick to sell when a buyer is ready to move on to their next Entegra. I have sold my previous 4 Cornerstone's in a month or less by advertising it on RVT.com.

2019-07-15 2019 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45B View Listings

We have had this coach for 5 months, driving it approximately 5000 miles. We've had several minor problems, all of them immediately and professionally addressed by the Manufacturer. We have added aftermarket electric service protection, a cellphone amplifier, and a built-in water softener, all in expectation of a 7 month trip starting soon. We tow a Ford Edge and travel with two small dogs. My only regret is that we didn't get the electric theater seating. Otherwise it's just great for extended living.
- kroosa1952, Washington

2019-04-16 2018 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45B View Listings

We have our 6th Entegra on order. We really enjoy RVing we have a home in Jersey Village Tx. just west of downtown Houston. Our last 4 Entegra's have come from NIRVC - ANGIE. We belong to FMCA-ECOA and AIMCLUB.ORG. These clubs keep us on the Road. Last year we spent 9 months in the RV. Hope to do the same this year. See ya'll on the road.
- Thomas Townsend, Texas

2017-12-29 2017 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45K View Listings

Luxury RV at it's best! The Entegra Cornerstone is Easy to drive, is equipped with state of the art technology, and is the most comfortable and quiet ride. You can drive for hours and not even feel it. Everything you could ask for and dream of in this fine, luxury RV!
- Eric Giglione, Florida

2017-02-09 2016 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45A View Listings

My third Entegra in 4 years. My second Cornerstone. Just didn't think my new 2016 could be that much better than my previous two. Unbelievable difference in every respect. Especially the ride and handling. It's all about the size of the tires and the new larger shocks. Literally drives like a car. Tracks like a car and as quite as a car. Entegra is not only "The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period", but the best value in a high end coach. Period.

2015-10-01 2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45K View Listings

This is a correction to my previous posted review. Somehow my review of the Cornerstone showed up with a 4 star out of 5 rating. This was a mistake. My experience with two Entegra motor coaches have been excellent and absolutely nothing short of a 5 star rating.

2015-09-29 2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45K View Listings

This is my second Entegra Coach since purchasing a new 2013 Anthem in the Fall of 2012. Purchased my present 2013 factory owned Cornerstone in October 2014 after privately selling my Anthem on RVT.com. I never even considered looking at other brands after driving the Anthem for two years. After my intial research prior to purchasing my Anthem, I felt there was no better coach for the money on the market. The Entegra is everything the factory says it is, "The quietest riding, best handling motor coach on the market today...PERIOD". I tow a 2015 Acadia Denali and can not tell the difference in performance or handling with or without my tow car. My fuel economy with my 450 HP Anthem averaged 8.3 mpg and to my surprise my 600 HP Cornerstone averages 7.5. One thing that I really appreciate about the Cornerstone's power is you do not have to get in the truck lane when climbing hills. No one could ask for better customer service from the factory and the same goes for the Spartan.