Entegra Coach Anthem RVs Reviews (18)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Anthem RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Tim Rice from Texas says:

Have you owned any Entegra Coach Anthem RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

I purchased a new 2017 Anthem one month ago. When I drove it off the lot, the cruise control did not work, the radio controls on the steering column did not work, and the GPS was not getting a signal. I realized this within a few miles after leaving the lot, so I returned to the dealer ship hoping they could repair these issues. They spent a few hours working on it, and then told me they would have to get with the mfg. to figure it out. They asked me if I could leave it with them for one more day. The next day I returned to pick it up and it still was not repaired. They told me they needed to order a part, but wanted me to go ahead and take the motor home with me, they would let me know when the part came in. While waiting for the part to come in, the door to the engine compartment quite working. So finally I take it back in to be repaired. When I drop it off, on a Monday, I tell them I need it back by a week from next Friday., because I needed it to go see my daughter and grandkids for Thanksgiving. So here it is three days before I need to leave for my daughters and the correct part is not in, and it is unlikely it will be repaired in time for my trip. So I have owned the motor home for a month and have not been able to use it yet. I received a call from the mfg. about a week after I purchased it, to conduct a survey. During the survey I told them I could not answer most of their questions because I had not been able to use it yet, because of these issues. Their response was ok, we will make a note of that. No concern, no I will have someone get in touch with you, or anything. This is my third diesel pusher I have purchase. I have owned an American Coach, and a Country Coach previously. This is my first experience like this. I hope all of this turns out well, and I don't have anymore big problems. If so I may be happy with my purchase, however right now I wished I had purchased something else.
- Tim Rice, Texas

2019-03-27 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

This coach exceeded our expectations with respect to comfort and livability. The floor plan is perfect in providing two separate spaces and two bathrooms, a very comfy main living area, lots of storage and cabinets, and high end touches throughout, from porcelain trouble free toilets, to powerful roof vents. We lived aboard for eight months, enjoyably. And this coach was a dream on the road...tracking well and very quiet. The Spartan chassis is well engineered and loved the two stage engine braking and the 450 hp Cummins engine. Initially, we had some shade motors fail and a leaking radiator. Spartan took care of the radiator under warranty, and Entegra repalced the shade motors with upgraded models. SO, working with Spartan and Entegra was a joy as well. The fit and finish of this MH is superb.
- Michael Elliott, Washington

2019-03-08 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

We bought our RV used from RV One in Orlando with 3K miles and one year of the warranty remaining on the unit. After we had the RV for a few weeks we noticed a lot of problems. The generator had major problems as well as numerous other items and the dealer didn't have the expertise or time to fix any of the problems. We took the generator to Onan and they worked on it replacing the control panel twice and eventually rewiring the unit. Still after paying several thousand dollars the unit didn't work properly. We ended up taking the unit to LazyDays in Tampa and they immediately found the issue and corrected all of the lingering issues that we previously have had with the unit. All in all I am very pleased with my RV and I have no plans of trading anytime in the next few years. I may look at Entegra again but I want to see what Thor is going to do to the line before I make a decision.
- S. Johnson, Florida

2019-01-16 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

I did a lot of research before I purchased the Entegra Anthem. My personal experience has been excellent not only with the quality and finish of the coach, but more importantly the service I have received, even now that my coach is off the 2 year warranty. Every coach you buy today will have issues. The most important thing is how the manufacturer deals with them. Entegra has always been there to help out with anything that came up, and continues to do that a year AFTER the warranty is over. Thank you To all the Entegra staff!
- Wayne Halabura, California

2018-10-08 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

Spectacular coach! This is our third and hands down best! Small problems here n there as you’d get with ANY coach. Entegra service and our dealer Nirvs made sure every one was dealt with to our complete satisfaction. Our coach is now two years old and we love it more today than day one. It is a rolling luxury 4 season home, keeps you toasty warm in winter and wonderfully cool summer. Check it out for yourself talk to any entegra owner or even better head over to irv2 owners forums and read you’ll see...
- C ramsdell, Indiana

2018-08-16 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

Entegra is the epitome of luxury and class. Everything from the smoothness of the ride, the power to climb hills easily, even while towing, the ability to adjust the power pedals and steering wheel to what is comfortable for you, not to mention the oversized adjustable captain's chairs, make this coach a joy to travel in. The cabin with it's four slides is spacious and well appointed with all the little touches that make for ease of living and vacationing. Any time we have had a question or issues, Entegra's customer support has been outstanding. There is a huge amount of storage space in the "basement", an on-demand hot water heater, and a Onan generator to handle all your electricity needs while off the grid. If you are looking for the best in quality, Entegra is for you.
- Laurie Staebler, Texas

2018-08-11 2018 Entegra Coach Anthem 26D View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed our time with this RV. It is easy to drive and park. It is well-laid out and very spacious, even with the slides in! The beds are comfortable and the amenities are too numerous to count. I love the front window over the upper bunk. It lets in so much natural light. Setup at the campground is super easy. We love it!
- Susan, South Carolina

2018-07-13 2013 Entegra Coach Anthem 42 DEQ View Listings

This RV is very comfortable. It is just like having our own stick built home available to us except this one has wheels. This coach is so livable it is just like living at home I visited the factory in Indiana where the Entegra's are built and I came away very satisfied with the workmanship and quality of materials used by their Amish workers. As you know, the Amish are known for their wood working skills which is reflected with the excellent inside finish of all Entegra coaches. The floor plan we chose $@ DEQ has the largest and roomiest salon available in this size floorplan. Drivability is smooth and superb. I can steer this coach with one finger. I do tow a Chev Equinox car behind our coach but I don't even know it is there (except for the rear camera). The manufacture (Entegra) has a great reputation for customer service and support. They even have a night phone number you can call in case of a needed emergency mechanical problem. And they offer a two (2) year bumper-to-bumper warranty on their new coaches. Another excellent feature that they offer is---before your two year warranty is up, you can bring your coach to their factory for a complete inspection and fixing of any problem areas. So these are the reasons I purchased my Entegra Class A diesel.
- Ronald Jacobs, Florida

2018-04-30 2012 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

From the beginning we have been totally satisfied with our Anthem. the customer support has been amazing and the desire to help us with a problem has been amazing as well. the overall fit and finish of the coach is great...we have had this coach for over 7 years.
- Harold Bates, Oregon

2017-11-23 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B View Listings

We bought our Entegra Anthem about 1 month ago and are full timers. We absolutely love everything about it, it’s quite, drives great, love all the features of it, the overall look of it, the comfort and so many details in the inside decor. So far I can’t think of one thing I don’t like about it. We bought ours at dealer in Lawrenceville Ga, and was treated very very well there.
- Debbie Cox, Tennessee

2017-10-31 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

I would highly recommend entegra brand to anyone looking for the best value for dollar coach on the market. The 44 dlq plan is awsome for full timers. Very well built and quite. Once you have aqua hot or similar heating, i can never go back to a furnace, never new what i was missing. The heated tile floors are amazing. The 450 cummins was more than adequate to tow my toad and even a stacker through the mountains. Like any rv there is always little stuff but entegra was great to deal with.
- BEN IYER, Alberta

2017-10-31 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ENTEGRA BRAND TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR THE BEST VALUE FOR DOLLAR COACH ON THE MARKET. THE 44 DLQ PLAN IS AWSOME FOR FULL TIMERS. VERY WELL BUILT AND QUITE. ONCE YOU HAVE AQUA HOT OR SIMILAR HEATING, I CAN NEVER GO BACK TO A FURNACE, NEVER NEW WHAT I WAS MISSING. THE HEATED TILE FLOORS ARE AMAZING. THE 450 CUMMINS WAS MORE THAN ADEQUATE TO TOW MY TOAD AND EVEN A STACKER THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS. LIKE ANY RV THERE IS ALWAYS LITTLE STUFF BUT ENTEGRA WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH.
- BEN IYER, Alberta

2017-10-31 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

I have owned 2 new Entegra Anthem buses one a 2014 the current is a 2016. The 2014 windshield wipers stop working during storm had to pull over in waiting out storm. Window shades stopped working, the dinning table window came out used duck tape it to hold in place, front ac quit, sewer tank wrinse leaked into cabin, AC wireing failures in naming what I can recall. Suffice to say thought I simply purchased a lemon. Dealership offered good trade for another 2016 Entregra took a $35,000 hit but did like floor plan better and I clearly didn't want warrantee to expire on this one. So my new life commenced with another new 2016 Entegra Anthem. Exhaust tail came offf total of 4 different ocassions one as leaving dealership after the repair was made. Chasie front a/c failure twice, radio system control box replaced, macerator recall followed by sewage leak requiring two more repair trips, entry shade failure back to duck tape in holding up shade so I could get home. Right driver side window leaked after several repair hassle attempts the entire window assembly was finally replaced. Engine coolent leak, several recalls and now entry door step has failed in calling dealership tech while parked at fueling station am advised is a mechanical failure gearing is stripped, now my falimiy has to jump off and jimmy up to get on and off. Could go on bottom line all of these failures have occurred within first two years of ownership and neither Anthem had more than 15,000 miles. Shame as the Anthem in principal is a very nice looking coach, the drive is remarkable and when everything works it's a great experience, above said within my experience the reliability is an absolute zero.
- Tom, Texas

2017-02-21 2016 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

Have put 8,900 stressful miles on our new Anthem. We have made four trips thus far, each one with mechanical problems. Spartan chasis has been a issue as well. leveling jacks wouldn't level, refrigerator leaks water, under sink drawer guides fell apart, bedroom slide stopped working, audible dash alarm would not stop from Albuquerque to Tucson making that trip utterly miserable., the NAV system had to be replaced , window leaks, You name it and it has gone wrong on this coach. Entegra is a do not buy brand.
- Terry Carmichael , Florida

2017-02-10 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ View Listings

Spartan chassis 15,000 lbs pulling capacity air ride complete aqua hot system that runs on diesel no running to find propane. Heated basement heated tile floor complete. The is not at MH it is a coach
- George Perdue, Florida

2016-11-18 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ View Listings

Ok, previously I had submitted a three star review. I would like to change it to a four star review. Out of the blue I received a call from them telling me I could come pick up my motohome. All but one issue has been repaired to my satisfaction. The service manager was very apologetic about the problems I have experienced, and assured me this is not normal with this coach. They even gave me a free full tank of diesel. Happily I will be able to make my trip to see my daughter for Thanksgiving. I can accept that things can go wrong, I just wanted a concerned, thoughtful response. I feel I have received that from them.
- Tim Rice, Texas

2016-01-01 2015 Entegra Coach Anthem 42DEQ View Listings

This is our first motorhome and one of the reasons for buying an Entegra was the 2 year warranty. This coach handles and drives absolutely incredibly. It has all the comforts of home and then some. Love the fact that there is no propane, the coach is all electric. The in floor heat and 4 TVs are a big plus. I like the larger (150gal) fuel tank also. I believe that Entegra has the best warranty/service department in the industry, they are incredible.
- Roy, South Carolina

2015-08-31 2014 Entegra Coach Anthem 44SL View Listings

Exceptional warranty from Entegra Coach..They stand by their warranty. Excellent ride and detail workmanship. No road noise or swaying on interstates.
- john, New Jersey