Entegra Coach Accolade RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Coach Accolade RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Entegra Coach Accolade RVs? Write a review

2019-10-09 2020 Entegra Coach Accolade 37L View Listings

Love my new Accolade 37HJ. Just wanted to note a few problems and positives. First day I had this coach I bent a Leveling Jack, the factory was very good and gave me a discount. Be careful, these Jacks are not very sturdy. Holding tanks can be a chore to empty, black tank sprayer does not do a very good job. Maceration pump just does not cut it. The sensors always show 33 to 67 percent full. Water runs out before solids. I usually just run a hose in the bathroom window to get a good cleaning. Also I put in a bidet to keep from using so much paper. Check the keyless entry before leaving the lot. Mine is faulty, factory sent a replacement that was also bad. Key mechanism was so tight you could barely open it. When driving at highway speeds there is a slight whistle, not bad and not sure but may be the overhead design. Turning radius is great and visibility with the mirrors is great. The onboard Navigation is crap, I have a Garmin I use. The screen for the Navigation, and side cameras is difficult to see but I just use the mirrors. The backup camera and radio is all I use on this unit. Other than these few small problems we are loving the Coach It rides well and has plenty of power. Be careful to lock the huge Residential fridge when traveling, a bad speed bump or pothole can dump the contents. We chose it because of the power, the entertainment center (Awsome, Direct TV HD), theater seating, and the layout of the head. The fireplace is handy, while the LP tank is a bit small you can use the heater in the fireplace when hooked up in a park or on Generator for heating to save on the LP. Also the phone app for running the on board control panel is awesome, you can stand outside and watch while opening slides, run the generator, set AC and Heat, and activate lights from anywhere. As I boon-dock quite often the Automatic Generator Starter is a must and works well. The inverter is great to keep the residential fridge operating and the Engine charges both the chassis and house batteries when traveling.
- Carl, New Mexico