Entegra Anthem RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Entegra Anthem RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Entegra Anthem RVs? Write a review

2019-04-17 2018 Entegra Anthem 44B View Listings

We have had some problems with components of our coach. One of the inverters went bad right away, a wire connection failed, the wine guard satellite dish folding system motor went out, and the aqua hot controller failed. Entegra took care of everything. They paid for technicians to come to me so I didnt have to bring it to a service center. Their customer support and warranty is the best. We did have a problem with the front awning coming away from the top of the coach. Seems they missed the aluminum roof crossmember with the hold down bolt at the factory. They sent a technician out for this also, but we ended up having to take it to la mesa RV. They had to put a new awning and extra bracket on top as the old awning was twisted. Very good service. The coach is put together really well. The cabinetry, furniture and fixtures are very good. It is very quiet and easy to drive. It is very stable in high crosswinds. I was worried I needed a bigger motor, but after driving this for 15,000 miles and running with people that have the big motor, I can say that this is enough motor. They can leave me in the mountains, but not by much. I generally get a little better fuel mileage than they do, but when your driving one of these that isnt a big factor. We are taking it to the factory this September for the end of two year inspection, where they will fix whatever else needs to be fixed under warranty. We are very happy with our Anthem.
- Rex Niles , Montana