Eclipse Iconic RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Eclipse Iconic RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ed conrad from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Eclipse Iconic RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Eclipse Iconic 2817CKG View Listings

We have had this RV for about a month now, used it twice and found a lot of defects that just make this a poorly built RV. Things like fresh water tank line hooked up backwards (pump hooked up to vent line not feed line) and screws though power lines causing shorts. Shower not caulked so water leaks onto floor, DVD player stopped working after 2 uses. There are many other things, too many to list so I would avoid this manufacture as this floor plan can be found made by better companies.
- Ed conrad, Nevada

2018-06-03 2017 Eclipse Iconic 2114SF View Listings

My family and I have had a lot of fun owning this toy hauler. It comfortably houses 4-5 people for a week at a time. The trailer has all the amenities to make camping exciting. I would recommend this model and brand of trailer to my friends and family.
- James Stewart, Utah

2018-06-03 2017 Eclipse Iconic 2114SF View Listings

- James Stewart, Utah

2017-02-13 2014 Eclipse Iconic 3214 IKG View Listings

I HAVE OWNED MY ICONIC SINCE 2014. I LOVE IT. DANNY AND CHRIS AT ECLIPSE HAVE ALWAYS DONE A GREAT JOB WITH ANY MINOR REPAIRS I HAVE NEEDED. I HAVE OWNED 7 RVs, TWO OF THEM BEING ECLIPSE TOY HAULERS.WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ECLIPSE. THANKS GUYS, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
- SKIP, Nevada