Eclipse Attitude Reviews on RV Insider (15)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Eclipse Attitude RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rhonda C from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Eclipse Attitude 35GSG View Listings

This is the BIGGEST piece of junk I have ever owned. I would rather have my 2003 Weekend Warrior back. WOW what a waste of money. This rig was built on the cheap. It is literally falling apart before my eyes. From the crappy paint on the cabinets, the lights from China that go out EVERY trip. To the seals that leak (water in winter and dust on dirt roads). Oh and the brakes dont work. It has been in the shop for more than 30 days since I bought it and needs to go back again.
- Rhonda C, California

2020-09-23 2020 Eclipse Attitude F3322SAG View Listings

2020 attitude that has a NORCOLD 18cu ft fridge in a slideout that will NOT cool properly on propane. Been to dealer 4 times and finally to ECLIPSE where it sat for almost 3 months. Still does not work and eclipse has no solution. They know these are lemons but wont replace them. DO NO BUY and attitude with a double door fridge in a slideout.
- john, California

2020-08-14 2020 Eclipse Attitude 27SA View Listings

We purchased this 2020 Toy Hauler July 1st, 2019 and pulled it 9000 miles with just one issue. The happy jack bed motor burned out. We spoke to the happy jack manufacturer about a design flaw. The motor was replaced under warranty and now works fine. This is our 2nd toy hauler. We have pulled it 4000 miles so far this year on mostly gravel roads. The trailer is air tight. The suspension works well. Tongue weight is a little heavy. We replaced the 20lb propane bottles with 30lb bottles and added an electric tongue jack. Thirteen hundred pounds without our side by side inside. It lightens to 1100 lbs when hauling the side by side. The brochure reads 100 gallon fresh water tank, but we can only squeeze in 70 gallons. The biggest gripe; it only has a 18000btu furnace. Not adequate for camping when it's below freezing in Montana. I added another 4" vent to the kitchen area which helps. We scraped off the decals covering the windows. The LED spot lights work well. The light bar above the entrance door is great. We like the laminate flooring and the multiple tie downs. The cabinets are well made, but could have been deeper. The 210 watt solar panels work well to keep the sealed batteries charged. We don't much care for the location of the TV above the refrigerator. We have relocated it to the small table. It could have come with a better mattress. But most trailers have a crappy mattress. We added a memory foam topper. The refrigerator, stove and microwave all work well. The chairs and slide couch are comfortable. The AC unit works flawlessly. We replaced the steps with a Lippert solid step. Overall we like the trailer.
- Earl Lenci, Montana

2020-07-30 2020 Eclipse Attitude T20FBLE View Listings

Garbage. We love the layout and the door/ramp in the back, but as of writing this I'm near tears. We traded in our solid motorhome for a piece of crap. In the year that we have had it, it has been in service over 60 days. The cheapest materials available were used to build it, but that is not evident at first, even in the walk through. The hitch has never fit quite right, the microwave, stove light and radio were not connected (we did it), the seals in the front started to disintegrate and were replaced (but it took almost 3 weeks to get Eclipse to respond to the dealer), the drawers are crooked and lamination on cabinets starting to peel. It has been back at the dealer because the pipes under the shower broke. Dealer is footing the bill because Eclipse won't respond. We purchased the extended warranty..another mistake. We have a loan we are paying. I feel ripped off.. lost our motorhome..trying to find recourse...horrible experience. It was supposed to be our retirement toy. Not sure what to do next. Only got one decent trip in it.
- Louanne Myers, California

2020-07-24 2019 Eclipse Attitude 2814SS View Listings

We thought we got a lemon- but after reading these reviews I guess they are all poorly constructed. Our RV has been in for service more times than we have taken trips in it. The list of problems we have had over the past year would be too long to fit here. The biggest issue was with water leaking. Everywhere. First time we took it out for a short weekend it rained- water was streaming down the wall behind the bed, flowing from the can lights, and the speakers on the ceiling. When we would shower, water would fill up the entire bathroom floor. Driving it home 5 hours, the entire back panel of that RV became separated off. It was literally falling apart. We had a list of about 30 things that needed fixing after the first trip. Our dealer directed us strait to the manufacturer because they said it would be faster. It took many phone calls and emails just to get a response. It was there for a few months and they said it was basically being rebuilt. We were pleased to hear that- we just wanted it done right this time. Since then- we’ve also had the furnace stop working, more water leaking from the front door and side panel after heavy rains, and the water pump broke. Luckily we purchased the extended warranty. The brakes have already had to be replaced (on our dime). All in the first year and a half. We are happy with the general setup, and the interior layout, but we deeply regret the purchase. The dealers touted this as “Top of the Line”. We were told by other RV owners that it’s common for a few problems to occur in the first few trips, but we’ve had more than just a few minor issues. We’ve had 3 trips absolutely ruined due to the flooding, and had to come home early. Would not recommend.
- Bri, California

2020-06-28 2019 Eclipse Attitude 2814SS View Listings

Was completely sold a bunch of stories by the dealer. All these great things about how the Attitude leaders actually use the toy haulers and then use their experiences to improve them. We have had nothing but issues. Frig went out on the 2nd use, knobs fell off cabinets all within a few months & a hole in the awning. All were fixed (except the awning which they supposedly ordered) but it took the dealer several months which they blamed on Attitude not being able to get them the parts so my husband had to call Attitude continuously. Terrible Customer Service by the dealer and Attitude! It now has been almost a year and water has leaked in and ruined the flooring in the Master, handles are falling off the drawers in the kitchen, and we are still waiting on the awning to arrive. We wish we would have read more of these reviews and definitely gotten a different brand.
- Danielle, Texas

2020-05-21 2020 Eclipse Attitude 35GSG View Listings

This is the biggest pile of crap. What isn’t wrong with it, we bought it new and have only used a week been at the shop for over three months and can’t get parts from the factory this thing was messed up from the factory.
- Wesley Guido, Oregon

2020-02-08 2011 Eclipse Attitude 25FS View Listings

Bought new in 2011.. Love the floor plan..But the quality control is awful. Within the 1st year I had leakage. Warranty "fixed" the issue which became an ongoing nightmare. Delamination has become an ongoing problem on both sides even after continual maintenance. Would never recommend an Eclipse product. Quality control is absolutely terrible and no warranty representation. I've grew up with RVing - over 50 yrs., family has owned multiply trailers, truck camper, motorhomes.. Worst manufacturer bar none....
- Dana, Colorado

2019-10-18 2018 Eclipse Attitude 32GSG View Listings

I should just list the things we haven't had issues with, that would be a short list. The problem is we like the trailer, we like the floor plan and we like what it should be. We know we will never get our money out of it because everyone seems to know how bad the quality is with the Attitudes. Eclipse lied about when it would be available. We had a trip planned that got cancelled because of no delivery. Then when it finally was delivered, 2 months late, we did not even get it home and the Frig Failed. It was 190 miles from the dealer home. 2 days later we took it back for the Frig. So lets see, it didn't have the heated enclosed tanks we ordered and still doesn't, the factory is just terrible about owning up to anything. The Furnace went out. The hot water heater went out. The roof seam at the front cap & the rear cap both leaked within 3 months. The large right side window leaks when it rains coming against that window. The vinyl on the two chairs is all cracked and peeling off the backing. The workmanship is absolutely horrible. I have spent hours rerouting hoses and wiring so it didn't fail. You cant get the cover off the propane tanks without scraping the front cap and leaving a big black mark on it. I had to replace the holding tank inside vents because they put the wrong type on and the tanks vented into the trailer, smelled great. The answer is always, "that's the 1st time we have ever seen that issue" Think twice actually 4 or 5 time before you buy an Attitude. All the faucets have failed, I have replaced them all.
- Bill Willison, Arizona

2019-07-16 2018 Eclipse Attitude 27SA View Listings

Bought this brand new. Dealer made all sorts of promises. Worst piece of craftsmanship! EVERYRHING that could go wrong did,water heater, tv, sink, shower, a.c., couch and captain chairs,co2 detector at 2 am, decals...i could go on, but hope you get our point. Finding ANYONE who would work on it was even a worse nightmare. Wish we would of researched more.
- Debbi, Oregon

2018-08-16 2011 Eclipse Attitude 25FS View Listings

I have owned a 2011 26fs for 7 years. Bought new. Within the first 6 months the window leaked in the front bedroom around the interior. Still on warranty, the window was removed and recaulked. Since then, the delamination has been a nightmare. The side walls on both sides show seperation, even though I maintain the roof and upkeep the heck out of it. I have owned a number of RVs and grew up with trailers, motorhomes, campers and toy haulers. Over 50 years of first hand experience. NEVER, have I had to deal with cuch issues. It has become a money pit.. Never would I buy or recommend an Eclipse product.. The quality control is terrible.. No excuse..
- dana cline, Colorado

2018-01-15 2018 Eclipse Attitude 32SAG View Listings

Where do I start? Below list is what I have to take back to the manufacturer for warranty work: 1. Solar system is not hooked up to battery...or anything else. 2. 20 gallon fuel tank instead of the 40 that was listed 3. 50 gallon fresh water instead of the 150 listed. 4. Light switches backwards (some up is "on", some down is "on" 5. fascia falling down from 5th wheel area. 6. LED lights do not work inside the kitchen 7. Front storage door will not close completely 8. AC doesn't not come out cold on the rear AC unit. 9. Outside speakers have about a quarter the volume of the inside 10. New mysterious "seam" has showed up on the joint where 5th wheel overhang meets the rest of the trailer. 11. black wire covers on powered awning keeps falling off. 12. Status monitor isn't even close. I have no idea if the battery is charged or the tanks are full. 13. front jack switch wired backwards. 14. bent arms on captains chairs. They were obviously beat all to hell. That's all I have so far. What a miserable piece of equipment.
- Lee Andersen, California

2017-07-20 2018 Eclipse Attitude 28SAG View Listings

BUYERS REMORSE! Purchased New in 2/17. Two Trips totaling 4,300 miles. Problems with: Water Tank took 5 hrs to fill, slid-out rubber seal not installed thus cold air blew into trailer, interior lighting repaired twice, table bubbling, hot water heater quit working, cabinet panels not tacked down, TV/AM/FM antenna blew off roof driving down the road, grey water handle came off while traveling and couldn't drain grey water, two blow outs on Cheap China tires with no remedy yet from dealer or factory. I could go on but you get the point. The customer service at the factory and dealership is the worst I have ever delt with in my life and I am 65. Do yourself a favor and buy something of better quality and better customer service. I very seldom write reviews but hopefully I can save someone else some headaches. I should have done a little more search myself.
- Jack Johnson, Arizona

2015-11-12 2006 Eclipse Attitude 26FSAK View Listings

Had plenty of room for our family and we never missed the normal aminetities of home. Very confortable.
- Stephanie, California

2015-02-06 2015 Eclipse Attitude 23FB View Listings

Just got it. I have been looking for months on what unit meets my needs the best. This one does. I drive a 1/2 ton Chevvy pickup with a 6 liter engine. It pulls the trailer very nicely. The cabinets are glued and screwed together. It shows very well. The couches and chairs are made from leather. Looks like quality all the way. I would recommend this to everyone!
- Bob, Idaho