Eclipse Attitude RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Eclipse Attitude RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rhonda C from California says:

Have you owned any Eclipse Attitude RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Eclipse Attitude 35GSG View Listings

This is the BIGGEST piece of junk I have ever owned. I would rather have my 2003 Weekend Warrior back. WOW what a waste of money. This rig was built on the cheap. It is literally falling apart before my eyes. From the crappy paint on the cabinets, the lights from China that go out EVERY trip. To the seals that leak (water in winter and dust on dirt roads). Oh and the brakes dont work. It has been in the shop for more than 30 days since I bought it and needs to go back again.
- Rhonda C, California

2019-07-16 2018 Eclipse Attitude 27SA View Listings

Bought this brand new. Dealer made all sorts of promises. Worst piece of craftsmanship! EVERYRHING that could go wrong did,water heater, tv, sink, shower, a.c., couch and captain chairs,co2 detector at 2 am, decals...i could go on, but hope you get our point. Finding ANYONE who would work on it was even a worse nightmare. Wish we would of researched more.
- Debbi, Oregon

2018-08-16 2011 Eclipse Attitude 25FS View Listings

I have owned a 2011 26fs for 7 years. Bought new. Within the first 6 months the window leaked in the front bedroom around the interior. Still on warranty, the window was removed and recaulked. Since then, the delamination has been a nightmare. The side walls on both sides show seperation, even though I maintain the roof and upkeep the heck out of it. I have owned a number of RVs and grew up with trailers, motorhomes, campers and toy haulers. Over 50 years of first hand experience. NEVER, have I had to deal with cuch issues. It has become a money pit.. Never would I buy or recommend an Eclipse product.. The quality control is terrible.. No excuse..
- dana cline, Colorado

2018-01-15 2018 Eclipse Attitude 32SAG View Listings

Where do I start? Below list is what I have to take back to the manufacturer for warranty work: 1. Solar system is not hooked up to battery...or anything else. 2. 20 gallon fuel tank instead of the 40 that was listed 3. 50 gallon fresh water instead of the 150 listed. 4. Light switches backwards (some up is "on", some down is "on" 5. fascia falling down from 5th wheel area. 6. LED lights do not work inside the kitchen 7. Front storage door will not close completely 8. AC doesn't not come out cold on the rear AC unit. 9. Outside speakers have about a quarter the volume of the inside 10. New mysterious "seam" has showed up on the joint where 5th wheel overhang meets the rest of the trailer. 11. black wire covers on powered awning keeps falling off. 12. Status monitor isn't even close. I have no idea if the battery is charged or the tanks are full. 13. front jack switch wired backwards. 14. bent arms on captains chairs. They were obviously beat all to hell. That's all I have so far. What a miserable piece of equipment.
- Lee Andersen, California

2017-07-20 2018 Eclipse Attitude 28SAG View Listings

BUYERS REMORSE! Purchased New in 2/17. Two Trips totaling 4,300 miles. Problems with: Water Tank took 5 hrs to fill, slid-out rubber seal not installed thus cold air blew into trailer, interior lighting repaired twice, table bubbling, hot water heater quit working, cabinet panels not tacked down, TV/AM/FM antenna blew off roof driving down the road, grey water handle came off while traveling and couldn't drain grey water, two blow outs on Cheap China tires with no remedy yet from dealer or factory. I could go on but you get the point. The customer service at the factory and dealership is the worst I have ever delt with in my life and I am 65. Do yourself a favor and buy something of better quality and better customer service. I very seldom write reviews but hopefully I can save someone else some headaches. I should have done a little more search myself.
- Jack Johnson, Arizona

2015-11-12 2006 Eclipse Attitude 26FSAK View Listings

Had plenty of room for our family and we never missed the normal aminetities of home. Very confortable.
- Stephanie, California

2015-02-06 2015 Eclipse Attitude 23FB View Listings

Just got it. I have been looking for months on what unit meets my needs the best. This one does. I drive a 1/2 ton Chevvy pickup with a 6 liter engine. It pulls the trailer very nicely. The cabinets are glued and screwed together. It shows very well. The couches and chairs are made from leather. Looks like quality all the way. I would recommend this to everyone!
- Bob, Idaho