East To West Silver Lake

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with East To West Silver Lake RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Barbara Leukhardt from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 East To West Silver Lake 29K2S View Listings

bought the camper in August 2019. Took it out once and found major major problems. Took it in to be fixed and they had it for about 2 months. Been sitting all winter. Getting ready to camp now and the trailer has a major water leak. Dining room table is wet, carpet on that side is drowned and a river on the linoleum. Trying to get it fixed and no one will call us back. Neither gander mountain or east to west will call us back and they never answer when we do get through. Do not buy anything from them. Know we never will. What a waste of $40,000
- Barbara Leukhardt, Ohio

2021-08-05 2021 East to West Silver Lake View Listings

I love this unit . It is so big and roomy . There is so much storage space . I have read other reviews that really are discouraging but I have had no problems. I have camped in the cold and in the heat and no issues .I got my trailer at Grander of Ciscero ,NY
- PAUL DAUDELIN, New York

2021-07-14 2019 East To West Silver Lake 31K3S View Listings

this RV was the best investment for a family of 5. it is spacious and gives privacy as well. easy to to, 15 minutes to set up and all storage space was enough to carry all we need for all trips we did. I can only recommend this trailer.
- Norman de Luca Monnerat Mahler, Florida

2021-07-11 2021 East to West Silver Lake View Listings

I love this trailer it is so spacious.We have used this unit continually since May 2021. Have had no problems of any kind . Tows easily ,set up is easy.the furnace keeps the unit very warm . Ac is great ,refrigerator is large .I give this unit 4 1/2 stars as I'm not fond of the detachable electric cord.
- SHEILA L DAUDELIN, New York

2021-06-21 2021 East to West Silver Lake 31KBH View Listings

So, we bought this and have had many issues. 1st, kitchen sink drain plumbing leaked, I had to fix. 2nd, the front door lock hits the tin behind the strike plate, I had to fix. 3rd, the interior trim is all coming off, the cheap staples they use, it has been falling off. Some trim came off from the trip picking it up to setting it up and the RV resort only a hour away. 4th, exterior door trim, came loose and I had to fix. Also, the exterior decorative decals, bubbling and falling off. 5th, leak developed under bathroom sink, soaking the carpet next to the slide on the side of the wall, made me think the seal of the slide was leaking. Many inspections and tracking down issues, finally found the issue. 6th, the AC, if you are living in this thing be prepared for it to hit 90 every day.. EVERY SINGLE DAY in the summer. Buying a second unit, I hope it is prewired like I was told. Other issues, the jacks are garbage, the under edges of the table is sharp. Staples loose and dangle everywhere, my kids, wife and I have all been scratched or cut and end panels and trip come loose. Cheap underside coroplast is not held on well enough, come one, 20 extra washer head screws! Face frame drawer stretcher cleat came off when opening a drawer, the garbage corrugated fastener pulled right out, no glue, nothing holds the drawer in now. The spring/roller ball catch closer they use is too tight, you can feel every door and drawer trying to rip the cabinets apart trying to open them. The silicone caulking in the shower is the worst laziest work I have ever seen. The wall to the shower panel where the caulk is supposed to go is some places an inch above the seam, it is just a line of silicone on the wall, doing nothing at all. It is pathetic. ALL in all, if you are not handy and ready to do a lot of miscellaneous repair projects stay away. The rush to get these manufactured must be coupled with better quality control inspections.
- Angry Bill, Texas

2021-03-08 2020 East To West Silver Lake 31K3S View Listings

We have owned our 2020 Beacon for just over 3 months. We Have and are continuing to experience issues with this coach. We are so disappointed in this so called Tiffin product. We would like to hear from others that are experiencing issues.
- Janet Robitaille, Arizona

2021-02-13 2020 East To West Silver Lake 27K2D View Listings

This is our first camper for the family of five and our dogs. We bought it last year and used it a lot in multiple 7-day trips to get out of the house. This trailer has nothing but fantastic. It's very roomy and setup is perfect We have a Ford F-150 Platinum pulling it and we don't even notice it's behind us we did upgrade to the no sway hitch and highly recommend that upgrade. Don't we issues we have is we don't like the plastic toilet seat so we are upgrading that this year and the jackknife couch is not very comfortable to relax and so we upgraded to two theater seating instead. To me those minimal upgrades is just our personal preferences too nothing to do with the trailer itself We've discussed it and really impressed with the company as whole and plan on buying our next month on this company.
- Nicole Cochran, Kansas

2020-10-17 2020 East To West Silver Lake 31K3S View Listings

We bought our 31K3S in July 2020 and so far we love it! The only issues we have had was one screw on the skirting came loose and had to be tightened and LED lighting strip above the couch/dinette had to be replaced as only half of it worked. The floor plan is great but it would be nice to have sliding doors on the bedroom and bunk house as all the open doors are in the way sometimes. We had to call a number of times and email a number of times to get anyone at Camping World in Springfield, IL to help us (my review for them would be 1 Star only). The travel trailer is good quality and is perfect for our family. We have the outdoor kitchen which is nice for the extra fridge space and not having to haul an extra grill around. The storage space is ample and the bunks are rated for 300 lbs so and wider than most bunks. The King size bed makes the master a bit cramped so we replaced it with a queen size and it gave us much more room to move around. It came with one air conditioning unit (in the bunk house at the other end of the tt from the master bedroom) and really it needs two in the middle of the summer and if you are at a site with little shade. Over all we would recommend this company and this camper, I would just go with a RV dealer that sells the Della Terra (same TT just different name when sold by other dealers. Silver Lake is branded exclusively for CW and Gander from what I'm told) and stay away from Camping World/Gander RV
- Jennifer Thomas, Illinois

2020-09-22 2020 East To West Silver Lake 27KNS View Listings

We were completely satisfied with the repair Tyler the tech CompletedWith Gander. Overall made us very happy and delighted to have our unit back. We are happy that is there is good customer support still. Thank you
- Dan Giovannetti, Virginia

2020-09-21 2020 East To West Silver Lake 31K3S View Listings

Have had multiple problem after problem. No support or communication from Gander. Black well leaks, front door jam busted, almost every piece of trimming has come undone, water leaks under sink, all with in the first two weeks of living in it. Absolutely no help from the (Hander) very disappointed and frustrated.
- Daniel, Virginia

2020-08-29 2020 East To West Silver Lake 31K3S View Listings

Seems to be going good so far. Trim has fallen off around front door. No big deal, was able to fix myself. Had a small plumbing issue that was resolved under warranty so no big deal there either. Everything else works as designed.
- Timothy Curtis, Virginia

2020-07-21 2020 East To West Silver Lake 27KNS View Listings

We just bought our 27KNS a couple weeks ago. We have had multiple issues with this camper. First issue we can barely open the camper door! The door when we got it home would not lock so we had to bring it back the second day to have that fixed. I was told after attempting to fix it that we might need a new door. The second problem is water started leaking from under the sink, finally got that fixed on my own because dealer was not much help at all. The other leak we also had was coming from the back of the toilet. The last thing was a propane tank I was giving leaked propane out when you turned it on. I would make sure to check everything really good before you buy this product! This was my first camper and I am really disappointed in how this camper has been so far. To make matters worse Gander RV in Mn was not very helpful though out the whole process! Buyer think twice before purchasing!
- Chris Cummings, Minnesota