East To West Silver Lake Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with East To West Silver Lake RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Barbara Leukhardt from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 East To West Silver Lake 29K2S View Listings

bought the camper in August 2019. Took it out once and found major major problems. Took it in to be fixed and they had it for about 2 months. Been sitting all winter. Getting ready to camp now and the trailer has a major water leak. Dining room table is wet, carpet on that side is drowned and a river on the linoleum. Trying to get it fixed and no one will call us back. Neither gander mountain or east to west will call us back and they never answer when we do get through. Do not buy anything from them. Know we never will. What a waste of $40,000
- Barbara Leukhardt, Ohio

2020-07-21 2020 East To West Silver Lake 27KNS View Listings

We just bought our 27KNS a couple weeks ago. We have had multiple issues with this camper. First issue we can barely open the camper door! The door when we got it home would not lock so we had to bring it back the second day to have that fixed. I was told after attempting to fix it that we might need a new door. The second problem is water started leaking from under the sink, finally got that fixed on my own because dealer was not much help at all. The other leak we also had was coming from the back of the toilet. The last thing was a propane tank I was giving leaked propane out when you turned it on. I would make sure to check everything really good before you buy this product! This was my first camper and I am really disappointed in how this camper has been so far. To make matters worse Gander RV in Mn was not very helpful though out the whole process! Buyer think twice before purchasing!
- Chris Cummings, Minnesota