Dynamax Isata RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dynamax Isata RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bill from Missouri says:

Have you owned any Dynamax Isata RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Dynamax Isata 282E View Listings

Very poor customer support. Leave messages and never get returned calls. I purchased this Isata with 7,000 miles, 2013. Dynamax will tell you they will no longer support the warranty, which is fine since I purchased extended warranty. Just don't expect any returned calls on any questions on needed parts. Within 2 months of ownership, I had the steps stop functioning (2nd time, the first was covered under warranty), Awning motor went out, Radio/Navigation system broke. I was glad I purchased the extended warranty. Would have been over $4,000. Totally turned off on the brand due to this experience, now looking at Jayco Seneca.
- Bill, Missouri

2019-06-13 2006 Dynamax Isata 280 View Listings

Have really enjoyed this RV. Is Just the right size for a couple. Pulled a Jeep Liberty behind it. Best pulling vehicle I've had. The Air ride gives this vehicle a smooth ride. The wind sensor awning is great, you don't have to worry about puting the awning in every time to leave. When traveling and you want to stop at a shopping mall it is easy to park, just take two parking spaces and it fits right in. we are selling only because of illness and our traeling days are over.
- Charles Pike, North Carolina

2016-12-15 1999 Dynamax Isata C290 View Listings

I loved my Isata! Very upscale RV with features like ducted AC/Heating and auto leveling. Great floorplan for living and sleeping up to 4. Very good quality! One of the best RVs for the money, especially in the pre-owned market. Really hold their value!
- Robbie, Texas