Dynamax Isata 4 RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dynamax Isata 4 RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

JAMES RICO from Utah says:

Have you owned any Dynamax Isata 4 RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Dynamax Isata 4 25FW View Listings

Dealer: Dennis Dillon RV LLC, Boise ID The reason we purchased from this dealership is because the closest dealership to have this model. We were not impressed with the dealership other than they had a good selection of RV’s to choose from. Why do dealers remove parts from one RV to fix another? I have purchased a number of automobiles in my lifetime and have never seen nothing like this before on a new car. A new car is darn near perfect from any dealership. Shouldn’t an RV be the same? Our RV has parts missing from the coach and the chassis. When I try to get the parts to replace what is missing the chassis dealership blames the RV manufacturer and visa-versa. So before you purchase an RV don’t take it off the lot until it is complete. Trying to get warranty issues fixed is darn near impossible. Remember the warranty is only as good as the paper it is written on. Dealerships make their profits on the sale not on repairs even though they charge more than a dentist office to work on your RV. Most dealers do not like to work on RV’s that were not purchased from them. That is the main problem. My RV came with 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance from Coach-Net. When we were on our first outing in our new RV the toilet broke. No body would warranty our RV for 2 to 3 weeks and so we were stuck on the road without a toilet. I finally decided to find a parts dealership and purchase the new toilet myself and replace it in a fast food parking lot. I had no choice. Five hundred miles from home with a handful of tools on a holiday weekend. We finally found a new toilet because parts for the Thetford toilet were impossible to find in Lake Havasu or Bullhead City AZ. No way was I going to purchase a new Thetford after the spring broke on the foot pedal so we bought the higher priced Dometic. We were desperate. It was an emergency for us. Coach-Net said they do not warrant Dynamax any longer but Forrest River advertised a 2 year warranty with their RV’s. It is even on their brochures. Is this a case for a class action lawsuit? The dealership used this warranty as one of their selling points. Remember the warranty is only as good as the paper it is printed on. Forrest River makes a number of RV's & Trailer models so buyer beware.
- JAMES RICO, Utah

2019-05-04 2018 Dynamax Isata 4 31DS View Listings

I bought this coach after I sold my Class A Pusher. I needed something to travel to Pa to visit my mother in a nursing home. I made several trips during the fall. It handled the mountains well pulling my tow vehicle. The layout does very well for a couple of people. Hot water does great giving you continuous hot water. The coach has solar panels on the roof if you wanted to do dry camping. It has 3 tv’s and and in motion satellite, also has a antenna if you wanted to watch local stations. Dynamax has been very good about warranty work. Only had to replace tail lights because they were fogging up.
- Wes popoloski, South Carolina

2018-08-12 2017 Dynamax Isata 4 31DS View Listings

We bought as a second owner as the original only made one trip in it. It had 1700 miles. When we got it home we had problems with the slides the main slide not retracting evenly and all the way. Brought it back and they reprogrammed the computer. At home the slide failed to extend. Back again for a new slide motor, Everything is computerized. Of all the ways to control interior lights none worked properly. After they re=programmed the computer the lights do come on and off as long as you know where the control switch is. They are not where you would expect to find one. The entry step is an after thought. When retracted it is low to the ground and will hit a curb which is not very high. We got into traffic once and had to maneuver when we hit the step. This is going to be an expensive repair even though the step is not damaged. It is the step was fastened to that is weak. I was always under the impression the a Dynamax was a top of line unit but since a different company builds them this is no longer true.
- Russell Roberts, South Carolina