Dynamax Isata 3 Reviews on RV Insider (15)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dynamax Isata 3 RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jeffrey Fruman from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

We Purchased a new 2018 Dynamax Isata 3. By the time our first trip was over we had no radio, no working awning,our slide was moving without our touch, we had to disconnect this for safety reasons(we were scared it would slide out while we were driving),and our TV and satellite never even operated from day one( we paid extra for the roof satellite system). I called before we even went out on our first trip about some of the problems but was told it would be weeks before anything can be addressed.I just brought my Rig for its first service to address all my problems and am being told that my radio fix will be only $1000. Disgusting, the radio never worded! I was told the later models switched out my radio because of problems. I'm not a happy camper and will never give business to this company again!
- Jeffrey Fruman, New York

2020-10-15 2019 Dynamax Isata 3 24FW View Listings

Outstanding motorhome, Dynamax luxury and extras are priceless. Excellent fuel mileage, great ride, and comfortable seating throughout. First appearance of small was quickly changed to wow..love this RV.
- K Wright, Ohio

2020-10-14 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

Like: 1. Solar panels (need more) 2. 1000 watt inverter (need more) 3. Tankless water heater (finally got the switch to work properly). 4. Flooring Don't Like: 1. Very poor workmanship. 2. Camera cover fell off due to poor installation. 3. Furnace broke during installation. 4. Shower door/curtain off track at bottom. 5. TV mounted on fixed mount (I changed for swing out). 6. Had to engineer my own way to keep drawers closed. 7. Front end should have been realigned due to the heavy load. Wore out tire quickly. 8. Flip up counter slopes and not level with the main counter. 9. Tore my pants on metal trim around the entry steps. 10. Wipers worn out due to years taken to build camper on MB Sprinter. 11. Had to bend latches on storage bins to secure doors. 12. Wiring bundled up and hidden under chassis. 13. No real diagrams for anything except for individual product literature. 14. Split bed. Put a 4" gel mattress on it. 15. Roof leaks occasionally. Can't find it. 16. Rear wheels are recessed too much, makes vehicle unstable. 17. Drives and sounds like a banging U-Haul truck. 18. Needs real oven instead of convection oven.
- Fred Molenhour, Illinois

2020-10-07 2016 Dynamax Isata 3 24FW View Listings

Love to drive this Sprinter. Great gas mileage, seating is very comfortable, this was a step up from our Tioga Sprinter which had a climb over bed and a tiny-tiny shower. This one has stablizers, no Oven, a plus (which I never used on all my rvs). Large slide makes a small, compact rv turn into a huge comfortable rv.
- Stacy Dunn, Florida

2020-09-04 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

After owning 10 different R V in my life this R V is the worst by far with service, and (warranty), My first shower was after 18000 KM Faulty on demand water heater. Sewer hose does not fit in sewer storage pipe ,Too long, propane outlet not bolted to frame , towel hanging in sink ,too low,one T V and microwave never worked,sewer pull lines too long,cant pull to open.Push out keeps dying when pushing out.the GPS has everything but what a camper really neads, Took me 20000 km to find campgrounds, The GPS in this unit is a piece of shxx, Unit never was cleaned under pushout ledge, wire ,insulating pieces dust chips etc.I have to say they installed good quality produces. but very poor workmanship and no quality control. Forest River warranty almost useless Dealer was almost the same, still waiting for information on inverter from dealer manager. I fixed all factory screwups. as dealer is 2600 miles away
- dale lehman, British Columbia

2020-07-29 2021 Dynamax Isata 3 View Listings

Just purchased one of these RV's and all I can say is what a piece of $120K garbage. I don't know how companies get away with churning out expensive vehicles and coaches without making sure everything works on it. So far, the vehicle has spent more time in Service than in use. Don't believe the false advertising by Forest River either. They claim in their promo videos that the Inverter allows you to run the appliances in the coach along with the other electrical devices. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Basically, you can run the lights and a phone charger. What good is a frickin inverter if you can't run a microwave, coffee maker, etc???? This is only one example of poor design in these expensive coaches. The TV's are not wired properly, it came without the control panel, was delivered with a bad battery in the chassis, refrig door handle is broken, storage compartment locks don't work, and the privacy shades were not included and apparently can't be obtained through FR. These are just some of the examples of the crap I have dealt with in just 6 wks of owning a brand new vehicle. Buyer Beware!!!
- Dave Castro, Idaho

2020-07-22 2019 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

Great unit. Power, features, A/C, floor plan space, storage. They drive and look great. Theater reclining seat is the best I’ve ever experienced in and RV, and at home. Full body paint and graphics, solar panels, and ease of use. Trauma instant hot water is awesome.
- Larry Aiell, North Carolina

2020-07-15 2020 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

James Buchanan when we purchased ours, previous Class A and TT owners. We researched. Top dealer in So. Calif. Bought, 1st week in storage major Hydraulic leaked. Repaired..out 2 weeks. Get it back, 2nd Hydraulic leak. Goes back in another 2 weeks. Take out ONCE for shake down..no generator. Won't turn over..no microwave..zip. GOES back to Dealer. Three weeks later, back to storage. Have RV pad built..bring home. Slide wint work. BACK to dealer..who by the way is 3 hrs away. Get it back. Plan Mothers Day outing with Grandkids. Checking all functions. Water pump won't work. Go thrrw steps again..Truma AquaGo water heater has water pouring out of it on the exterior..not dripping..POURING. shut everything down. Try to find problem. Contacted Dynamax..Factory warranty expires 6/23/20. Tells to bring to a closer dealer that honors warranty. Been there 2 months as of July 20. Tested, found defect in Truma AquaGo that in turn damaged water pump and lines. They are trying, without response from Forest River, under orig Factory Warranty..to pull Truma and replace, plus water pump entire system. Plus paint damage from leaks to flawless exterior paint and moisture check to interior. They can not get response from Forest River!. Meanwhile, We have had to cancel all vacations, are making payments on something WE DO not have in our posession. And have NO Idea WHEN! IM LIT
- Patricia McKenna Ryan, California

2020-07-10 2020 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

I spent $150,000 for this motorhome, I was told it was a 2020 model when I went to register it the sprinter chassis was actually a 2018. The coach was a 2020. i’ve had nothing but problems from day one. The shower drain lines under the shower pan came unhooked, it was not glued .all of the shower water would run out under the shower onto the floor and leak out into the bathroom. The first shower the curtain end that slides in the track broke, the railing that holds the shower curtain rod pulled out of the ceiling,The charging system for the batteries . I had immediate problems with, when I finally got it into the dealer they said the converter never was wired up. It’s like it’s partially complete, apparently had no inspections to verify these items actually got completed. And they didn’t. No rearview mirror on the window shield, The privacy curtains at the windshield area pull out of the tracks .the dealer would not correct it stating it was an aftermarket , it came with the coach, 2020 - 18 coach. now the AC will not work on 110 electric, only works when the generator is on. The service Dealers is the worst I’ve ever seen , and I’ve owned a lot of RVs. There’s absolutely no reason anyone should ever buy The Dynamax Isata (3 )24Foot . this name you will have nothing but problems.The Mercedes sprinter chassis seems to be OK at the moment but it’s only got 6000 miles on it.
- Howard Scott Geyer, Arizona

2020-06-25 2017 Dynamax Isata 3 24CB View Listings

I have a late 2017 with some 2018 features. The price/quality is a good value. The full body paint is best in the industry. I have had no problems since I purchased new. The Mercedes 3.0 diesel is so much better than the V10, which I previously owned.
- Dennis Kula, Michigan

2020-04-13 2017 Dynamax Isata 3 24FW View Listings

First we love the look, the 100% paint without decals. Easy to drive for myself and wife. The V6 Diesel is very strong and set the cruise and hill do not slow it! Inside with one long slide is very roomy. We wanted two recliners, with the TV off to the slight left is easy to view. I am 6ft 3” so the 50 by 80 inch Queen size bed is comfortable!
- Gerry Griep, Colorado

2019-12-07 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24RWM View Listings

This RV has numerous things that make it outstanding. The single most thing I liked is the outstanding quality that is built into it. Any RV that you buy will have a few small things that are missed at the factory, but after those are fixed by the warranty and dealer service and the oach continues to operate flawlessly into the future. Of course the owner must maintain it as recommended. But I have driven over 30000 miles in 2 years of flawless service. Another thing I especially liked ws the fuel mileage double what a gas engine d coach got, 14 -19 mpg. Well setup for 2 persons to enjoy also.
- Morris Pickel, Alaska

2019-03-22 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

Dynamax gives you some nice upgrades for a small motorhome and we are happy with it, except for the quality control from the factory. I had issues from the start with the flooring being laid in pieces instead of a solid piece of flooring. It was coming up everywhere. While having the flooring replaced on warranty, the technician discovered rollers for the slide had never been installed and damaged the other rollers. How something so basic could be missed at the factory is beyond me.
- Don Parham, California

2017-12-24 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

Purchased in July been in shop in Huntsville 3 times for 3 weeks each time. The side slide out will not work. THEY CANT FIND THE PROBLEM. The crew at Bankston are great BUT that doesn't fix the problem.
- Paul Voss, Tennessee

2017-03-27 2016 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

My Isata3 diesel is so much fun to drive! It is easy to set up and is perfect for short or long trips. The 25 ft length is easy to park and fits in any space. On my last trip to Colorado, I got 14 mpg. The solar panels are super accessories. It's perfect!
- Jen, California