Dynamax Isata 3 RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dynamax Isata 3 RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jen from California says:

Have you owned any Dynamax Isata 3 RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

My Isata3 diesel is so much fun to drive! It is easy to set up and is perfect for short or long trips. The 25 ft length is easy to park and fits in any space. On my last trip to Colorado, I got 14 mpg. The solar panels are super accessories. It's perfect!
- Jen, California

2019-12-07 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24RWM View Listings

This RV has numerous things that make it outstanding. The single most thing I liked is the outstanding quality that is built into it. Any RV that you buy will have a few small things that are missed at the factory, but after those are fixed by the warranty and dealer service and the oach continues to operate flawlessly into the future. Of course the owner must maintain it as recommended. But I have driven over 30000 miles in 2 years of flawless service. Another thing I especially liked ws the fuel mileage double what a gas engine d coach got, 14 -19 mpg. Well setup for 2 persons to enjoy also.
- Morris Pickel, Alaska

2019-03-22 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

Dynamax gives you some nice upgrades for a small motorhome and we are happy with it, except for the quality control from the factory. I had issues from the start with the flooring being laid in pieces instead of a solid piece of flooring. It was coming up everywhere. While having the flooring replaced on warranty, the technician discovered rollers for the slide had never been installed and damaged the other rollers. How something so basic could be missed at the factory is beyond me.
- Don Parham, California

2018-10-29 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

We Purchased a new 2018 Dynamax Isata 3. By the time our first trip was over we had no radio, no working awning,our slide was moving without our touch, we had to disconnect this for safety reasons(we were scared it would slide out while we were driving),and our TV and satellite never even operated from day one( we paid extra for the roof satellite system). I called before we even went out on our first trip about some of the problems but was told it would be weeks before anything can be addressed.I just brought my Rig for its first service to address all my problems and am being told that my radio fix will be only $1000. Disgusting, the radio never worded! I was told the later models switched out my radio because of problems. I'm not a happy camper and will never give business to this company again!
- Jeffrey Fruman, New York

2017-12-24 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

Purchased in July been in shop in Huntsville 3 times for 3 weeks each time. The side slide out will not work. THEY CANT FIND THE PROBLEM. The crew at Bankston are great BUT that doesn't fix the problem.
- Paul Voss, Tennessee