Dynamax Isata 3 Reviews on RV Insider (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dynamax Isata 3 RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jeffrey Fruman from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

We Purchased a new 2018 Dynamax Isata 3. By the time our first trip was over we had no radio, no working awning,our slide was moving without our touch, we had to disconnect this for safety reasons(we were scared it would slide out while we were driving),and our TV and satellite never even operated from day one( we paid extra for the roof satellite system). I called before we even went out on our first trip about some of the problems but was told it would be weeks before anything can be addressed.I just brought my Rig for its first service to address all my problems and am being told that my radio fix will be only $1000. Disgusting, the radio never worded! I was told the later models switched out my radio because of problems. I'm not a happy camper and will never give business to this company again!
- Jeffrey Fruman, New York

2020-07-10 2020 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

I spent $150,000 for this motorhome, I was told it was a 2020 model when I went to register it the sprinter chassis was actually a 2018. The coach was a 2020. i’ve had nothing but problems from day one. The shower drain lines under the shower pan came unhooked, it was not glued .all of the shower water would run out under the shower onto the floor and leak out into the bathroom. The first shower the curtain end that slides in the track broke, the railing that holds the shower curtain rod pulled out of the ceiling,The charging system for the batteries . I had immediate problems with, when I finally got it into the dealer they said the converter never was wired up. It’s like it’s partially complete, apparently had no inspections to verify these items actually got completed. And they didn’t. No rearview mirror on the window shield, The privacy curtains at the windshield area pull out of the tracks .the dealer would not correct it stating it was an aftermarket , it came with the coach, 2020 - 18 coach. now the AC will not work on 110 electric, only works when the generator is on. The service Dealers is the worst I’ve ever seen , and I’ve owned a lot of RVs. There’s absolutely no reason anyone should ever buy The Dynamax Isata (3 )24Foot . this name you will have nothing but problems.The Mercedes sprinter chassis seems to be OK at the moment but it’s only got 6000 miles on it.
- Howard Scott Geyer, Arizona

2020-06-25 2017 Dynamax Isata 3 24CB View Listings

I have a late 2017 with some 2018 features. The price/quality is a good value. The full body paint is best in the industry. I have had no problems since I purchased new. The Mercedes 3.0 diesel is so much better than the V10, which I previously owned.
- Dennis Kula, Michigan

2020-04-13 2017 Dynamax Isata 3 24FW View Listings

First we love the look, the 100% paint without decals. Easy to drive for myself and wife. The V6 Diesel is very strong and set the cruise and hill do not slow it! Inside with one long slide is very roomy. We wanted two recliners, with the TV off to the slight left is easy to view. I am 6ft 3” so the 50 by 80 inch Queen size bed is comfortable!
- Gerry Griep, Colorado

2019-12-07 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24RWM View Listings

This RV has numerous things that make it outstanding. The single most thing I liked is the outstanding quality that is built into it. Any RV that you buy will have a few small things that are missed at the factory, but after those are fixed by the warranty and dealer service and the oach continues to operate flawlessly into the future. Of course the owner must maintain it as recommended. But I have driven over 30000 miles in 2 years of flawless service. Another thing I especially liked ws the fuel mileage double what a gas engine d coach got, 14 -19 mpg. Well setup for 2 persons to enjoy also.
- Morris Pickel, Alaska

2019-03-22 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

Dynamax gives you some nice upgrades for a small motorhome and we are happy with it, except for the quality control from the factory. I had issues from the start with the flooring being laid in pieces instead of a solid piece of flooring. It was coming up everywhere. While having the flooring replaced on warranty, the technician discovered rollers for the slide had never been installed and damaged the other rollers. How something so basic could be missed at the factory is beyond me.
- Don Parham, California

2017-12-24 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

Purchased in July been in shop in Huntsville 3 times for 3 weeks each time. The side slide out will not work. THEY CANT FIND THE PROBLEM. The crew at Bankston are great BUT that doesn't fix the problem.
- Paul Voss, Tennessee

2017-03-27 2016 Dynamax Isata 3 24FWM View Listings

My Isata3 diesel is so much fun to drive! It is easy to set up and is perfect for short or long trips. The 25 ft length is easy to park and fits in any space. On my last trip to Colorado, I got 14 mpg. The solar panels are super accessories. It's perfect!
- Jen, California