Dynamax Grand Sport RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dynamax Grand Sport RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Dynamax Grand Sport RVs? Write a review

2019-04-30 2015 Dynamax Grand Sport 371 View Listings

Unbelievable power and drives flawlessly. I’ve owned two high end class A coaches and I can’t believe how much better the Freightliner Cascadia chassis drives. Super C also offers so much more in the way of safety vs. a class A.
- Lionel , Texas

2019-04-18 2015 Dynamax Grand Sport 371 View Listings

Grand sport built on the Freightliner Cascadia drives like a dream! Have owned two class A Country Coaches and I will only buy super class C from this point on. More efficient, more powerful, safer, etc.......
- Lionel, Texas

2016-09-25 2003 Dynamax Grand Sport Columbia 35B View Listings

I like driving my Grand Sport with all the power and good mileage. I got the unit used with 23,000 miles and now have 78,000 on it. It has quality components throughout but the trouble I have had with it is workmanship in the assembly. When I called the company they were very helpful and seemed to know what they were talking about. I hope I have most of the troubles corrected. No mater where I stop I have people come and ask about it and seem to like it. BTW I would buy another one.
- Lew Groth, Minnesota