Dynamax Grand Sport GT RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dynamax Grand Sport GT RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Richard D Jones from Montana says:

Have you owned any Dynamax Grand Sport GT RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2010 Dynamax Grand Sport GT 400 View Listings

Last year I purchased a new Dynamax. This was after owning 3 class A diesel coaches and 2 class C coaches. I think you will find a consensus that these are very well made high quality coaches. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for. Right off the batt the first thing I noticed was the ride quality and ease of driving versus my previous coaches. The Dynamax road-feel is SOLID, and handles every driving situation with ease. Next is the build quality - there simply is NO COMPARISON with any other motor home I've ever seen: top of the line fabrics, exotic wood interiors, superb craftsmanship shows throughout the motor home. And, the fact that they are built on a REAL truck chassis as opposed to a pieced together "motorhome-special" chassis, makes them very capable in any driving situation, and a joy to drive. The aerodynamic design not only gives you superior mileage but it is very straight on the road. High winds or passing semi's do nothing to the handling. SAFETY: I love knowing that there is a powerful Mercedes Turbo-Diesel, in the front crash zone, not just me sitting there with some glass and fiberglass in front of me. Power and towing capability are incredible. When I set my cruise control it holds speed a heck of a lot better than any other coach that I've ever driven - even going up and down various grades. The air ride seats are like driving on a cloud. All I can say is drive one and you will notice the differences yourself.
- Richard D Jones, Montana

2018-10-12 2006 Dynamax Grand Sport GT GS 37 View Listings

For 2 people this rig is perfect. I love the air-ride seats and having the powerful engine in front of us. The quality and craftsmanship is the top of the line. I love the pull out pantry. This coach has a seperate head/shower from the sink so 2 people can get ready at the same time. It's a dream to drive.
- Linda Skartvedt, Arizona

2014-10-29 2010 Dynamax Grand Sport GT 400 View Listings

I've owned motor homes for about 50 years, including several large Class A's. There is NO comparison with ANY other motor home, in terms of the driving/handling/etc. of a DYNAMAX GT. They are built on a REAL truck chassis, designed to go a MILLION trouble free miles in total comfort for the drivers. Whereas, on a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate my average 40' Class A a 4; a Dynamax GT rates a SOLID TEN! Interior-wise, no one builds a better lay-out, or puts more effort into the quality/livability than does the Dynamax build-crew; hats off to each one of these CRAFTSMEN! Perhaps equally important to the average purchaser: Dynamax evidence a much lower depreciation-rate than does any other motor home built in the U.S.
- Richard D Jones, Arizona