Dutchmen Voltage V-Series RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dutchmen Voltage V-Series RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Edward from Arizona says:

Have you owned any Dutchmen Voltage V-Series RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Dutchmen Voltage V-Series V3800 View Listings

First off, I am an RV service technician. Any and all new RV is going to have issues. As I have owned several RV's during my lifetime and worked on thousands of other RV's I must say that the 2014 Dutchman Voltage V3800 I own is the finest built RV on the road today. I love it and will be enjoying it for many years to come. Yes when I bought it new I had several issues arise the first three or four trips out. But all normal with a new RV. Now that it's been addressed, everything has worked as designed trouble free now for 3 years. It's by far a quality product and would buy another if given the opportunity.
- Edward, Arizona

2018-04-19 2015 Dutchmen Voltage V-Series V3895 View Listings

As I see other people posting about the Voltage, mine is about the same way. First off we had to replace the frig Second the Microwave Third the Hydro jacks was leaking fourth first we took it out water leak all over the floors. Fifth Generator status panel has never worked. Sixth the monitor video works once and while. Seven windows leak like a sieve Eight water heater on gas, we looked outside and seen that the side of the trailer had heat damage, took awhile to clean that off. I have had a lot of trailers and none of them are worth what you pay for them.
- Rick, South Dakota

2018-03-06 2016 Dutchmen Voltage V-Series 3305 View Listings

It’s like a transformer, will suit the needs of a family on a camping trip or hunters on hunting trip as well as hardcore atv/ motocross fanatics. It’s great if at a camp ground or dry camping in the middle of no where.
- Anthony Curole , Florida