Dutchmen Voltage Triton Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dutchmen Voltage Triton RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Larry E. from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Dutchmen Voltage Triton 3561 View Listings

2018 Dutchmen/Keystone Voltage Triton 3561 Toy Hauler. Overall like the trailer. What I don't like is that the ramp broke while loading my 2019 Can Am X3 Two Seater. The ramp is rated at 3000# based on what the manufacturer told me. I had to get a certified weight for the Can Am in my discussions with the manufacturer. It came in at 1780 #. We bought the trailer from La Mesa RV. When I brought it to their attention La Mesa said it was a manufacturer issue and washed their hands of it. NOT GOOD! In contacting the manufacturer, which is now KEYSTONE, they told me to get a certified weight of the Can Am which I did. They have delayed, delayed and delayed. They have done NOTHING. A ramp built to 3000# and cracks at less than 1500# is a manufacturers DEFECT and should be covered. Both La Mesa RV and Keystone do not back their products and I STRONGLY suggest all BUYERS stay away from doing business with them. I have turned it over to my insurance company. Please tell all of your camping friends, do NOT recommend Keystone RVs nor La Mesa RV.
- Larry E., California

2020-10-08 2020 Dutchmen Voltage Triton 3531 View Listings

We bought the voltage feb. 2020 and before we left the lot, noticed things that needed repair; scratch on window, crack in toilet bowl, dried glue in sink, wall seam separating. We were told it all would be warrantied. Then we saw loose trim, loose cabinet, faulty drawer, leaking lower compartment. Took it back for the warranty work , on the way the fireplace fell out, then were told the company denied our window repair so our dealer told us it would be best if we contacted the company directly; they replaced the window. 4 months later, went to pick it up and husband noticed it had been hit and damaged while it was in the shop and no one noticed! So he left it there so they could repair the damage. Good thing we cancelled our vacation in June because it wasn’t ready anyway. September husband took it out for a weekend. When we were packing to go and opened the slide, the whole length of carpet beside bed was wet. Exterior paint smeared, black stop coming loose, and black panel buckling. While he was gone, he noticed more problems. AC wouldn’t shut off, drawer wouldn’t stay shut,loose trim, broken wood around fireplace, same seam not smooth, same compartment leaking,etc. We have had trouble with middle jacks-we had to call 3rd party for help as dealer wasn’t able to help us- problem with hitch- clunking. Voltage back to the shop again end of September and today is oct. 8. Supposed to have a rep from keystone go check it out. We have not been able to really use it . Very poor quality, workmanship. Very unhappy , dissatisfied. My husband did like the shower and the bed, and microwave. Like the floor plan and happy to have big fridge , cabinet in bathroom and 2nd toilet.We had a very difficult time with the 3 steps, the first step comes to my knee , it really should have a 4th. I wish the top bed above couch could come down lower than it does. Kitchen cabinet corners stick out too much. This brand new unit should mot have this many issues Right now I just have bad feelings and don’t know if I will ever enjoy it. Unfortunately, Not worth the money; poor quality. Probably would not recommend the store or this particular model.
- Leslee nace, South Carolina