Dutchmen Rubicon Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dutchmen Rubicon RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Clarence D. Lovell from Indiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Dutchmen Rubicon 301XLT View Listings

I purchased this toy hauler to haul my rzr in, it weighs 1200 pounds. Garage Cargo capacity is 2000 pounds. It cannot handle the load. The engineering of this camper is a joke. It hard to tow with all the frame flex and undersize axles. I have had at the dealers 2 times over this issue. The dealer has been very helpful. Keystone/Dutchmen is giving me rough time about fixing or replacing it. I would not waist my money on any camper of there's again.
- Clarence D. Lovell, Indiana

2020-09-13 2013 Dutchmen Rubicon 2600 View Listings

We bought this camper new. I had looked at them and was convinced this was for me. The quality of this camper is JUNK. First month the inverter burnt up. They covered it. The stove never worked at about 1/2 heat from day we bought it. After 4 years regulator broke and I replaced it. Wow the stove worked. The refrigerator only works on gas. Replaced water pump. It has power awning with rain dump feature. Yes it dumps the water and when it does the arms bend beyond repair . In the 3d year the water tank fell out wile we were going down the road. I could write a book about this adventure. The inside shower skylight was cracked sometime in the first year. The fuel station pump died twice now. One of the biggest things I hate about it is the edge of the cabinets that covers the plywood shrinks over time. Every piece has shrunk 2 “. The bed sucks because one of you will have to crawl over to get out.
- Tom hodkin, Minnesota