Dutchmen Infinity Reviews on RV Insider (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dutchmen Infinity RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Drew from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3750FL View Listings

I purchased this 5th wheel new and the problems begain right away. The first week the slide room in the front would not close, the jacks were leaking and the cabinets were falling off the hinges. Fortunately it was under warranty. They fixed the immediate issues, however that did not last long. As soon as the warranty ran out the same problems presented themselves once again. Then because of the cheap tires they put on the fifth wheel I had a blowout which took out half of the rear end. The front and the rear caps Faded at about 18 months. It looks awful. I have tried everything short of a new paint job. Hold on it gets worse!!! The sofas, yes both are peeling away. The fabric is literally peeling off of the cushions both the backs and the seats. The air conditioning system is crap, the ducted air will freeze you in the bedroom and make you sweat to death in the front living area. I had to have a second unit installed. Lights in and out didn't make it a year.. The dining room chairs are of such inferior quality that all have broken because they are simply glued together. I have had the front slides fixed 3 times in 3 years. Oh, and the hydraulic system leaks at three of the six Jack's as well as the tubes that came with the system burst. This has been such an awful experience I would stay away from Dutchman, and all of Thor products in the future. It is going to take me years to get out from under this POS.
- Drew, Florida

2020-10-13 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3640RL View Listings

Worst experience of our life! We went and picked it up and the slide outs didn’t work. Had to take it 30 miles back for repair. Electrical problem. Went to go to a campground again.... no luck. Now the jacks won’t go down. 37 !!!! Calls later we found some local person to help us. No one at Dutchman cared.....and you could tell. Don’t ever buy one of these. I have a two month old camper that I can’t even use. It’s a piece of junk. The customer service is horrible and the workmanship is worse. I want a refund. I’m calling my lawyer tomorrow. This is a scam. This is 2012. Not old. What the hell,,
- Laura Meyer, Maryland

2020-08-30 2013 Dutchmen Infinity 3860MS View Listings

I bought a used 2013 Dutchman Infinity 43ft 5th wheel (25,000.00)in June 2018. In December 2018, We were on our way home (Washington, State) from Arizona (getting gas outside of Searchlight, Nevada) when we noticed the roof looked like it got a crack in it. We decided to stop in Las Vegas for the night at RV Park and the slides in kitchen/living room would not open. Got motel room. Finished our trip home slow and carefully due to the crack was on both sides of trailer. Husband pulled some paneling off walls to see roof frame of trailer had broke in half, both sides. We don't know how to fix it, but want others to be aware.
- Theresa, Washington

2020-01-10 2015 Dutchmen Infinity 3810FL View Listings

Just bought 2nd camper Would not buy anywhere else Awesome employees TOOT MY HORN FOR MISS BRENDA She has had to tolerate my husband he loves to pick We have always been treated like royalty We good way back My husband went back to pick up an item he needed for our camper A large truck hauling paving hit my husband and Ms Brenda was there for us You got to love an employee that goes way beyond their job to help out someone on a wreck She has had us look at the same camper and here we really want it and she was always patient with us A couple of months would go by and who shows up to see Ms Brenda yep US AGAIN but she was always excited to see us like we had never been there But we did it I'm sitting in the Camper right now We are so HAPPY THANKS MS BRENDA YOU MADE IT SO EASY AND NIT PAINFUL TO BUY OUR NEW HOME THANKS THIS IS AN AWESOME EMPLOYEE GOES WAY OUT OF THE WAY TO HELP US TOOT YOUR HORN MS BRENDA.
- Kathy James, Mississippi

2017-05-09 2013 Dutchmen Infinity 3750FL View Listings

amazing rv...would buy another and def recommended....comfort and luxurious Great amount of living space and plenty of storage. It is the perfect RV for any family. With 5 slides it is big enough to live in!
- lacey, California

2016-07-29 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3640RL View Listings

full time on road with husband . Truly enjoying our infinity fifth wheel 40 ft. lots of space love kitchen counter tops love to cook make it easy for that . lots of storage. love my washer and dryer and double refig. its been 2 years Love it. fix and upgrade as we go its been great.....
- connie, Florida

2016-02-28 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3870FK View Listings

We spent three years living in this RV full-time. We thoroughly enjoyed it and really loved the big front kitchen. I like to cook and I had plenty of room and my own TV up in the kitchen it was so awesome. Having our own washer and dryer in the coach made life so much easier! We couldn't live without that. The leveling jacks and the air ride suspension made moving around a breeze. The custom sleep number king size bed with dual controls made it easy for us both to have the mattress firmness we desired really like that feature! For a trailer this size this coach is exceptionally light, that was the primary reason we chose it so that we could pull it with our F 250 truck and we did not have to upgrade to a dually or larger truck. No complaints at all with this unit would definitely buy again
- Tammy Hassenpflug , Georgia

2015-12-05 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3850RL View Listings

We have owned this coach for 3 years. We purchased it to use as a snowbird unit. Spacious. Towed really nice when we towed it.
- David J., Florida

2015-07-17 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3750FL View Listings

We have spent happy time in this RV. Very comfortable, lots of storage and very warm on cold days. It's a great tow, you don't know its at the back of the truck. The air conditioners work great.
- Douglas Logan, Nevada

2015-07-16 2012 Dutchmen Infinity 3750FL View Listings

An RV with a definite residential feel. The layout is superior to front bedroom units by far, IMHO. Tows great and sets up easily with the 6 point auto-level. The awning setup between the two R/H slides create a sweet outdoor place. Plenty of storage inside and out for everything required for comfortable RVing. All in all, a top notch unit.
- Doug, Nevada