Dutchmen Denali RVs Reviews (27)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dutchmen Denali RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Roger Frazier from Illinois says:

Have you owned any Dutchmen Denali RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Dutchmen Denali 287RE View Listings

Bedroom slide gear drive broke. Water pump cracked. Max Fan power module bad. Fireplace power harness never plugged in at factory. Jensen has no AM function. TV has to be reprogrammed each time it is turned off. TV antenna broke. A/C unit control malfunctioned. Water leaks in fresh system, yet to be fixed. Gray water has an internal vent under sink that was not tightened and allowed unit to fill with stinky air. Seal on roof vent on roof over bed leaked. Shower door panel leaked. Cable from roof to TV shorted. Plug from trailer to tow vehicle is connected to a junction box on trailer frame and twist lock on wire for running and brake lights pulled loose.
- Roger Frazier, Illinois

2019-09-21 2014 Dutchmen Denali 287RE View Listings

Purchased this great looking 2014 Denali 287re rv with nice floorplan in 2015. Year 1:problem with passenger side slideout. Ripped the fiberglass siding in back. Took almost 10 months for dealer to fix. Year 3: opened up trailer in spring and 75% of trailer was 100% soaked. Had to rip out entertainment section as it was water logged and the doors had mould. Had to remove all carpets and linoleum.Had repair shop fix a lot. Had to replace both motors on the same slideout. No plumbers putty under mouldings, a thin felt was all there was. Still have water infiltration on the same slideout. Can somebody show me the weatherstripping that is supposed to be on the top of the slideout. Mine doesn't touch the slideout and I believe it should. They had no insulation around any of the exterior signal lights. I would have liked to see these types of reviews before buying this money pit.
- Peter, Quebec

2019-09-01 2017 Dutchmen Denali 325RL View Listings

This pile of junk was a disaster from the word go. The dealer, General RV Tampa after the sale was useless. The board under the kitchen slide was split from end to end causing the slide not to go out all the way. You can’t tell me that wasn’t known at the factory. Kept it 6 weeks and traded for a Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS. Wonderful unit and much better customer service.
- Richard Parker , Florida

2019-08-20 2017 Dutchmen Denali 325RL View Listings

I am extremely disappointed, unhappy, disgusted and angry with Keystone and it's affiliates. There was a manufacturer's defect in our Denali that resulted in water damage. The dealership discovered that the awning and drain spout were improperly installed at the factory which resulted in water wicking in and delaminating the flooring material. This was all discovered long before our warranty ran out. Now Keystone is declining to rectify this problem. In the words of their voice mail, "We decline to participate", in other words, not honouring their warranty. We have not received a detailed explanation as to why. We did our due diligence by bringing it for repairs in a timely fashion. So fellow RVers, stay far away from Keystone products. If I could have given them 0 stars for service and warranty, I would have!
- Howard Wirsch, British Columbia

2019-07-20 2013 Dutchmen Denali 261BH View Listings

Weather package makes this trailer durable for snowy weather. Bottom is insulated. Kids love the bunk bed privacy. Large refrigerator/freezer. Oven decent size, too. Had some difficulty ordering a light cover that fell off. Stable on road with 1500 Dodge Ram. Love the floor plan, and ordered this model, due to its layout.
- Anita Baresel, Colorado

2019-03-23 2013 Dutchmen Denali 289RK View Listings

We purchased a brand new 2013 Denali 289rk I love the trailer. It was just what I was looking for. We have had nothing but trouble from day one. From the tire having a plug in it. kitchen tap came off the second year we had the trailer. Jack's didn't work without the remote. Valve stems replaced because they rotted. Had to replace the sky light in the bathroom due to leakage from screws torqued too much. Stereo didn't work. Slide out needed adjustment done twice by the dealership third time took to another trailer place and they fixed our problems. So we thought. Large slide leaked had water in the light fixture over the table took it to the trailer place since the dealership we bought it from is no longer a dutchman dealership. Anyway, took it in to get it fixed the membrane had 13 pinholes that could not be seen and waferboard was rotted. Dutchman wont cover anything they say it was the year and lack of maintenance. We take care of our trailer. It has never seen snow until this year in being fixed. I would never recommend buying a Dutchman product ever. All the damages we had to pay for. Not right that the money you spend on trailers and once they get there money they don't care. Before you consider purchasing a dutchman product think twice. Customer service Is terrible. Contact me if you have any questions
- Brian and Wendy Rumleskie, Ontario

2018-10-29 2016 Dutchmen Denali 350FK View Listings

do not buy any keystone,dutchmen or croosroad RV they will not stand behind what sell or what they promise to do to help you It all lies. had a 7 year ext. warrant they did nothing but keep the money and refuse to work on my RV. It was brand new and leak water inside from the frist day, took them 3 trips back to the dealer and still not repaired wright, Was sent back to the factory and came back in worse shape. They tried to pay me off if I did not say any thing.
- louis, Oregon

2018-10-09 2007 Dutchmen Denali 2371RB View Listings

This RV was owned by my step father who bought it in 2009 and only used it a handful of times before he hurt his back and became unable to use it. So the RV itself is older, but it is in really great shape on the interior. Clean, comfortable and a great way to get away with your family. We are eager to sell, so we are open to any offers. If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me. debharrington312 at gmail. Thanks-
- Deb Harrington, Illinois

2018-04-28 2017 Dutchmen Denali 257RDS View Listings

Love this 5th wheel!! As a first time RVer, spent months researching hundreds of models online as well as walking through in person to find this gem. Just under 30 feet and tows like a dream. Tons of storage space including a walk in pantry. Love the island- lots of prep space without having my face in an upper cabinet. In the year we’ve had it we’ve travelled 15,000+ miles through 17 states without a single problem. Everyone who sees it is impressed with the quality of the finishes as well as the layout. The 10 cubic ft fridge is a great size, the AC and furnace do their jobs well, and the electric fireplace also does a great job in warming us up. Like the u-shaped dinette- very comfy for sitting on with feet up having a drink and using computer. Hard mattress was made comfy by adding a 3 inch memory foam topper. Did need to reinforce side cabinets on island, but no doors have ever popped open during travels. Highly recommend.
- Sue, Arizona

2018-02-06 2017 Dutchmen Denali 36FK View Listings

Terrible Keystone retail service people have flat out lied to me and dealer I bought it from. This trailer was bought in Concord NC. The dealer has had very little success with Keystone getting issues resolved Plus other customers of the dealer Golden Gait Trailers are also having a time with Keystone. Plus this trailer has been in shop for over six weeks and same issues exist. It was sent to camping world and they have same issues with Keystone Everyone that has these bad issues with Keystone need to rally together and all visit town where people built these poorly built trailer. Matt Zimmerman needs to have his family stay in these trailers and have their bank accounts depleted by paying for these pure sorry built units. Pretty bad when people who sell them can't get them fixed. Lot worse then car dealers.
- Charles Williams, Tennessee

2018-02-01 2017 Dutchmen Denali 350FK View Listings

This is the worst trailer I have ever had. Keystone customer service flat out lie to you tell dealer to make crappy repairs Keystone is a joke Quality is sure not there QC very bad Horrible and I welcome any of Keystone management to come stay in it themselves. Honest to god this trailer is horrible
- Charles Williams, Ohio

2018-01-18 2013 Dutchmen Denali 293RKS View Listings

This thing has been nothing but trouble from day one. Bought the extended warranty offered by the dealership, the underwriter went out of business before the ink was dry. Every season there is a huge punchlist of ongoing repairs both structural and electrical as well as plumbing. Dont buy a denali, dont buy a half ton model, or anything with the word light in it.
- Calvin Clark, Washington

2017-10-27 2013 Dutchmen Denali 287RE View Listings

Only 4 years old, always well taken care of. every plumbing fitting in it has leaked at one point. The slide gaskets are coming off the trailer body and the slides. the roof is shot and I just recoated it.the fridge died at 2 years. The fake wood covering on all the fake wood is falling off. Nails are starting to pop out of things. Just about everything in it and on it is falling apart. VERY DISAPPOINTED. This is touted as a top of the line camper and the price reflected that. Would never consider purchasing another Dutchman.
- Dave, Pennsylvania

2017-10-25 2017 Dutchmen Denali 2611BH View Listings

I have had this RV for over a year now. I believe the warranty is only as good as the place your purchased it. We have used this camper every month since we got it for weekend and some extended trips. We love the electric bunk beds that can be raised and the area used as storage. It holds tons of storage and we lower the bunks when the grandkids come. They love it. I have had the usual stuff comes loose, etc. I repaired those things myself and made them better than original. We have had no major issues other than the water pump malfunctioned at almost the one year mark. The dealer replaced without a second thought. Overall we are super happy with the quality and functionality. I would by a Denali again. I also like the Denali because you do not see that many on the West Coast. Unlike the Cougar and Jayco which are a dime a dozen.
- Dan, Oregon

2017-09-16 2015 Dutchmen Denali 244RLX View Listings

Bought a new 2015 in august 2017. Towed it to our property in BC and the problems have begun. My husband had to fix the bathroom faucet, there was a chunk of plastic caught in the aerator causing low flow. Now the kitchen sink is backing up and he can't figure out the issue. He's taken it apart, plunged it and still won't drain. Remember this is apparently a brand new trailer and we've used it only 3 weekends. I don't put grease or food down the drain so??? As well the drain wasn't connected tightly and leaked water into our utensil drawer. The overall quality in here seems very poor for a more expensive trailer. The bed has a plywood frame that only extends about 2/3 the length of the mattress so 1/3 of it is unsupported. There is almost no room to squeeze around the end of the bed. I'm quite small and I barely fit. A bigger person wouldn't be able to. Storage, although there are lots of small cubbies and overhead cabinets, is actually very poor. There are only 2 kitchen drawers and NO under sink space. My dish drainer, dish soap, rubber gloves, dish cloth all have to go in a high above my head cupboard. Just stupid. Our previous little 19 ft Viewfinder had far better storage than this 34 ft trailer. We just expected such a big, higher end trailer to be better quality and better designed.
- Greg, Alberta

2017-08-24 2015 Dutchmen Denali 262RLX View Listings

Following purchase we towed trailer home (225 miles) and discovered lower outside storage doors didn't stay closed. Reason was poor craftsmanship on door/latch install. 1 year later, well using during a rainstorm, noticed wet carpet on large slide. Reason was window leaking around frame due to poor install. 1 1/2 year later, noticed leak around small bedroom slide, reason slide rails providing highway for water. Well floor plan provides livability, it's 2 recliners at the rear of coach is a definite poor design as it renders 1 recliner unusable due to closeness to kitchen counter and the other must be moved & secured for travel to allow room for slide to come in. Coach also has poor location or lack of, especially in main slideout, AC outlets. The added features such as coach auto leveling, awning with LED lighting, 50 amp service, dual air conditioners, rain sensing power vent, winter insulation etc. are definite pluses. Well it comes with extra insulation for winter living, it has its holding tank dump valves located externally and not protected from the weather's temps. It's an exceptable camper, but just that and not recommended for extended living and especially for over 2 occupants. Overall, would I purchase this trailer again? - definitely not and it is due to the shoddy workmanship and very poor quality control!
- DAVID JAEHNKE, New Mexico

2017-07-13 2013 Dutchmen Denali 289RK View Listings

I fell in love with my Dutchmen Danali 289rk at first sight. Was a very clean used very little and was in like new condition. With in three months of owning this unit we have had nothing but trouble. Leaks everywhere, had to reset bedroom window, leaks around stove vent, and now its leaking up in the cupboard above the couch. Like I said it was used very little and must of been stored inside while not used. We have it on a year round lot with a deck built on so we aren't able to just pull it off and take it to the shop for repairs. There for I'm not a very happy camper...Dutchmen really has let me down on camper for sure!!!
- patricia j gee, Michigan

2017-06-23 2007 Dutchmen Denali 320TS View Listings

My big love for this RV is the island kitchen and pantry area - all well designed and well thought out space. This is tiny living at its best and far less expensive than purchasing a "tiny house on wheels". I would highly recommend this RV to both a weekender camper and a "seasonal" camper. It has everything you need in a home, plus versatility of being able to move it to anywhere you want. Would really be ideal for anyone looking to be "snow birds".
- Colleen Adkins, Wisconsin

2017-06-23 2007 Dutchmen Denali 320TS View Listings

The Denali 320TS is a well designed, well thought out 5th wheel that will accommodate both a weekend camper and a longer-term camper. I beats any "tiny house on wheels" for both functionality and price. If you are retired and wanting to become a "snow bird" this is the unit without any doubt that you will be able be comfortable in as your home away from home.
- Long-time camper, Wisconsin

2017-04-29 2006 Dutchmen Denali 262RB View Listings

Overall this trailer has functioned very well. Early on there was a structural issue at the rear roof line that was handled somewhat grudgingly (I had a supplemental insurance policy in addition to warranty). There was also a small water leak at the junction of the front panel/roof line. The cosmetics weren't perfect but generally nice. All systems have operated without any issues. Interestingly, it sat, unused, in a rather harsh environment for over six years and when put back into service all systems functioned perfectly. That was nice.
- E. Johnson, Colorado

2017-03-25 2016 Dutchmen Denali 307RLS View Listings

TV install site in bedroom, as designated by manufacturer, was unsupported. Dealer installed TV mount and it failed. Called Dutchman and they offered no help. Wanted to convert three step entry to a four step unit offered by Elkhart. Contacted Dutchman and they quoted warranty against modifications of OEM. For a step!!??? Won't buy another Dutchman product. And will recommend against it to every other prospective RV owner.
- James, Arizona

2017-03-19 2015 Dutchmen Denali 289RK View Listings

Had for 2 seasons and love the trailer. Have a couple small issues but all was fixed under warranty. I see some others have had some issues but we have not had anything that extreme. Love the floor plan and would recommend to anyone looking for a rear kitchen travel trailer.
- R Dickerson, Washington

2017-01-05 2016 Dutchmen Denali 289RK View Listings

Been in the shop under warranty more than on the road.Brakes failed within 30 miles due due factory defect with wiring. Electrical wiring for bedroom and vacuum not hooked up. Wiring for fireplace and microwave not hooked up. Two cabinet doors fell off. Facia board above large slideout came off during transit. Curved liquor cabinet door looks good, but comes off when loaded with bottles. Cutting board replaced 5 times. Backup camera failed. Sliding window installed incorrectly and shattered first time used (Dutchman won't replace it because they said it is incidental damage, whatever that is).Labels for black water and grey water hookups were reversed
- Ron Meland, Oregon

2017-01-03 2009 Dutchmen Denali 310RES View Listings

Bought in 2010, first to small of tires, s 2nd, Missed labeled Axels, ALL UNITS WEEK BEFORE WAS RECALLED, FOR THAT, Axel broke off rt. bk wheel , the Company,Lippert Componets, and Dutchmen. did not stand behind their Warenty, 2 yrs later the second axel. broke sam way,, Now The Whole thing Broke Cross Beams Welds All Broke at side I-Beams Totaled the %th wheel, Liker they just tac. weld the cross joist beams. So am stuck i a Non repairble %th wheel. No Lawyer to help.Did not have Physical Hurt. Lost a $ $),))).)) 5th wheel. Never BUY A TRAILER With LIPPERT COMPONETS, USE ANY BODY With A Quality FraME, i need a nEW TRAILER, sTILL HAVE A $(,))).)) bILL TO PAY OFF.
- Hebry A Sisler II, Washington

2015-09-18 2008 Dutchmen Denali 295BS View Listings

I've had it for over a year. Fixed a few minor things. I love it. It's very well made & comfortable.
- Sonja, New Mexico