Dutchmen Coleman Lantern RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dutchmen Coleman Lantern RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jason & Teri from Washington says:

Have you owned any Dutchmen Coleman Lantern RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 274BHS View Listings

We have owned our Coleman for just under a year now and have used it 3 times thus far. Our last trip we had to sleep 5 adults plus a dog and everyone slept comfortably. However, it does lack kitchen counter space and closet storage but we have learned how to work around that. The bathroom area is a bit cramped but designed just right that a 6' person could sit on the toilet without hitting their knees on the bathroom cabinet. I would recommend that you get a heavy duty diesel truck to pull this as it can get quite heavy once loaded. We have an awesome suburban, however, we were only getting roughly 6 miles to the gallon on regular gasoline.
- Jason & Teri, Washington

2019-05-15 2019 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 337BH View Listings

I fell in love with the floor plan. On delivery we found mold in the slide under the dinette. After the first rain storm we had standing water in the slide and the. Also discovered water in the outdoor kitchen. The paneling was also falling off the bottom of the bu k in the bunk house. The trim started peeling on the kitchen slide. I still love the floor plan but wish I had listened to my husband and kept looking. Dutchman says they are going to make right and do the repairs but we are wasting our camp season while the repairs are being made. I am so discouraged.
- Carla H, South Carolina

2019-04-16 2018 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 250TQ View Listings

bought a 2018 Coleman lantern had a problem with the roof they say warranty will not cover it will never buy nothing that has to do with Keystone ever again I will be trading it in on a Forest River the warranty ain't worth the paper it was written on
- Jeff.longstreet@aol , Michigan

2019-03-25 2019 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 250TQ View Listings

First time buying an RV, Not off to a good start, got her home and and the time had come to start packing some stuff, well it starts to rain not real hard but atypical spring rain shower in ga and the awning was out, no wind so I think it's fine, I'm inside and suddenly the awning collapses, bent the frame all up. Now I know it's not like a house, I didn't expect top quality but REALLY,the first time the awning gets a little water on it it falls apart!!!!. I have a 3 star. On the items that I haven't really been able to test but I'm truly disappointed in the quality of metal that collapses under such little stress.
- Sherry Hodges, Georgia

2018-08-28 2017 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern CTS202RDWE View Listings

We loved the layout and although there are no slideouts, the overall feel is spacious enough to feel roomy. It is a 24 footer and towed easy enough with our truck. It is very nice to look at with the burgundy graphics over grey and white.
- Vera, California