Dutchmen Atlas Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Dutchmen Atlas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Asa Steven Large from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Dutchmen Atlas 3002RLF View Listings

We purchased our Atlas new and it has been awesome so far. We had a few little things that needed attention however Dutchmen was notified and the repairs were approved without question. This 5th wheel pulls like a dream and my family loves the outside kitchen. Happy we bought this camper. On a bad note we had Camping World do the repairs and I am now fixing the issues myself, they are a joke and over bill for everything.
- Asa Steven Large , Arizona

2020-08-26 2020 Dutchmen Atlas 3172RLKB View Listings

The floor plan is great!! I have written a review on this camper before. We finally got the water pump fixed, but now to find out the black water handle doesn't work!! Really!! Now it has to go back and get fixed again! We still didn't get all the other problems fixed yet. We wanted the water pump fixed and the step handle fixed so we could use our camper at least one or two more times this summer. ( we have only used it once before). It took 6 weeks or longer to get it back, so we missed all summer waiting for it to get fixed!! I wish I had my 2006 camper back. It was built solid and no problems. Buyer beware.....go find an older, better built camper.
- Shirley, Ohio

2020-08-09 2020 Dutchmen Atlas 3172RLKB View Listings

I’m a full time RVer. This camper is junk. The appliances are junk. The tires are junk. The craftsman/workmanship is junk. I’ve owned this since September 2019 and it has been in for warranty work 6 times and we are no where near close to solving all the issues. The Floorplan is awesome. Very comfortable and if everything you look at too hard didn’t fall apart I’d be much happier. All the drawers are poorly assembled and nearly all of them the bottoms have fallen out. The appliances are extremely poor choices. Dometic refrigerator has failed twice and currently waiting a second warranty replacement on that. The Jenson entertainment center doesn’t have HDMI outputs to the TV. TV has the inputs??? Come on, this is 2020 and you use composite connections? Also the entertainment center won’t play BluRay discs??? DVD yes, BluRay no. Again this is a 2020 camper. At 7800 miles shredded my first tire. At 7950 shredded my second tire. Bothe had tire minder sensors on them and both were properly inflated. Again absolutely junk from components, materials and workmanship. Every single threaded plumbing connection has leaked until I fully tightened them. Everyone??? You do the math. The rear jacks were installed so that fully retracted they were only 2.5” above the ground. I’ve raised them to the highest and now are 6.5”. Inside the trim work is stapled so that there is no way it will stay in place. The window valances fabric is installed with approximately 350 staples or one staple ever 1/8”. This is not an exaggeration. All the plastic trim above the 3 slide outs have fallen off. The propane system had a leak under the camper and both tanks would go empty after 5 days with nothing inside using propane. If you buy anything made by Dutchman or Thor Industries for that matter you will not get you money’s worth or any quality.
- Mike Murphy, Idaho

2020-07-31 2020 Dutchmen Atlas 3172RLKB View Listings

Perfect floorplan, beautiful inside, exactly what we wanted. Now comes the problems.....We brought it home, Covid hit, so we couldn't use so it was stored in our garage from March to July. We brought it out and the water pump doesn't work, the fridge door was hanging out of the strips, the fireplace is crooked. We had made reservations for camping, so we still went. We had to deal with the broken water pump and took showers at the campground facilities!! While walking down the steps the railing broke in my hands and I fell to the ground!! I weigh 140 lbs!! Yes, I called and they are going to fix all the problems, but I paid over $50,000 for a camper that is in the shop, with one service person working on all campers, and we used it one time so far this summer and I don't see using it in the future anytime soon. Very disappointed in the quality of this camper and all new campers. Put together quickly without any concern to the customer who has to deal with all the things that are wrong from the beginning. Make it Right the first time so you don't have angry campers fixing all the repairs!! Not happy here!!! When I called the service dept, the person told me he is working on a brand new camper with a broken axle. Really????
- Shirley, Ohio

2020-07-05 2020 Dutchmen Atlas 3172RLKB View Listings

Very bad quality very bad service water tank broke strap on a brand new unit tour out the bottom bed fell apart horrible craftsmanship the inverter or converter was no good the day we brought it home we've had this camper 5th wheel for approximately three months driven 50 miles total lived in for one month horrible craftsmanship
- michaelshaverplumbing, Tennessee

2019-06-29 2018 Dutchmen Atlas 3132ML View Listings

Dutchmen Atlas 3132ML travel trailer. Purchased in November 2018. A near perfect floorplan for us. Large island, two refrigerators, three slides, lots of storage space, awesome kitchen, spacious bathroom. But the problems were numerous. Loose/stripped screws inside and outside of the coach. Furnace quit working after only six weeks. Problematic touchpad thermostat, awning main shaft came bent, tank pull courtesy light not working, slide trim interior screw interfered with the operation (chain drive) of the slide and caused substantial damage to the facia, major leaking with complete re-seal of the entire roof necessary, two skirt braces missing entirely, and much more. All is currently being warrantied and in the care of the dealer for two months as of this writing and not yet returned. Despite all the bad we do really love this trailer. So far Keystone is working with us and the dealer. Replacement parts acquisition is disturbingly long. We would like to mention we feel this is a very comfortable travel trailer and we are very much anticipating the return of the trailer to us.
- Arthur Grehn, Illinois