DRV Mobile Suites RVs Reviews (37)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with DRV Mobile Suites RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Robert Wisniewski from Michigan says:

Have you owned any DRV Mobile Suites RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 DRV Mobile Suites 40KSSB4 View Listings

This is our second drv the first was a 36-foot model mobile Suites. I had to fix numerous items in that trailer. We have purchased a 40-foot drv and again I have had to fix numerous things in the trailer I would make a list except it would be too long. When you put something out there at a list price of $100,000 or better you should get something more from your money than this.
- Robert Wisniewski, Michigan

2019-08-11 2014 DRV Mobile Suites 41RSSB4 View Listings

This is my second 5th wheel and the quality of the DVR is very apparent when you live in it full time! Best coach on the market today period!The full size washer dryer is wonderful as the residential double door fridge.In the master there is a full size walk in closet with a dresser which is plenty room for a couples things
- ronkuchel, Texas

2019-06-13 2017 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 View Listings

We bought a 2017 brand new DRV 39 foot fifth. We previously owned one in 2005 which we sold. How I wish we still had the 2005. Ever since Thor bought DRV the product has been junk. First the slide door between main cabin and BR came off it’s track. Had to cut the wall for that repair. Then the gas water heater wouldn’t light so that had to get fixed. Next was the sensor for the entire a/c had to be replaced. Next was the co/lp sensor had to be replaced and now we’re sitting at an auto repair shop because the main brake line came disconnected and we have no trailer brakes. DO NOT buy DRV. It could be hazardous to your health. I’ll never own another one.
- Wendy Pisto, Utah

2019-05-19 2017 DRV Mobile Suites 44 Nashville View Listings

High Quality Craftsmanship, HIghly Insulated for winter camping, truly a four seasons unit. It has the residential build and feel and you think your setting at home instead of camping. It has lots of storage space and room to entertain no matter where you are and its a great unit for full time or just vacation getaways. If you can find a good used one that’s the best kind as someone else can take the BIG Depreciation loss so you wont have to. They have done a great job of thinking things thru when building and designing as I cant say that for most manufacturers. The complaints that some people have on here are usually through their own fault of not taking care of their units and doing the required maintenance. Hope you enjoy camping and with this unit you can go wrong
- Roger Tate, Tennessee

2019-05-19 2018 DRV Mobile Suites Sante Fe View Listings

I bought this unit after owning Keystone, Forest River and Dutchman! I love it!!!!!! I’m selling only because I cannot afford it due to illness. It’s beautiful and truly a house on wheels!!!!!! It’s a full timer and offers comfort and depependability! If your looking for the best then it’s a DRV!!
- Laura Emonin, Tennessee

2019-05-15 2017 DRV Mobile Suites 44 Nashville View Listings

The Mobile Suite Nashville 44 floor plan is fantastic and has all the comforts of home. This is a great 4 season unit with heated underbelly that allows winter camping without pipes freezing. This is a quality and well built unit with three and half inch wooden stud walls just like house. It has lots of features like half bath, induction, lots of storage space just a overall great unit.
- Roger, Kentucky

2019-03-31 2017 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA View Listings

After living in it 2 years, still has a musty wood smell I thought would dissipate because it was new when I purchased. The reeking smell gets in our clothes, is aggravating. These unit set on an open lot caulk for months waiting for paint. Then they are are caulk with acrylic base caulk. It cracks easy and must be re caulked ASAP. I'm told this is the DRV smell. I spent 1.5 years trying to stop wet insulation in the belly. Pulling the freshwater tank I found the plastic vent fitting the over flow hose connects to was mashed before installation causing water to spill into the enclosed cavity. I'm certified in mold remediation, haven't found any but was kicked off a DRV Owners Group page for mentioning it. The 1st day I drove it home the marker lights fell out, the hole are larger than the light garments. I week later the main AC quit. Took 2 month for the warranty to replace it at the dealer. For spending 120K plus, I rather have a much cheaper unit. It would be fairly nice now if I can get rid of this darn smell.
- David Sikes, Oklahoma

2019-01-16 2018 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 View Listings

I gave only 4 stars for warranty because we had difficulties with dealership and DRV with issue that came FROM the factory. I credit me being a total pain in the butt to get satisfaction AND the issue fixed. Our Mobile Suites is absolutely wonderful! Such a solid rig! Easy to pull. High end everything!
- Suse, Washington

2018-11-06 2009 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 View Listings

Very comfortable and homey. We love the openness of our rear living area. When we exchanged the sofa for a power reclining love seat (with usb connections on each side) and dining room suite it gave us an even better view and did not interfere with the slides. The kitchen is very comfortable to work in because the island is open ended and everything is in arms reach. The amount of storage in EVERY room is terrific as well as under the unit. Our washer/dryer is in the middle across from the bathroom and this works much better than having it at the end of the unit. We are full timers and are extremely pleased with the construction, sound proofing, and ability to level our home. No rocking and swaying when moving about.
- Jimmy Jackson, Georgia

2018-11-04 2008 DRV Mobile Suites 36TK3 View Listings

We lived full time in our Mobile Suites, both on and off the grid. It was beautiful, comfy, well-built and high quality. We never regretted buying a DRV and we would buy another DRV without hesitation.
- David Burke, Tennessee

2018-08-29 2006 DRV Mobile Suites 36TK3 View Listings

Excellent overall great amenities can actually live in it full time very reliable and manufactory very helpful recommend it because great workmanship you will love it we have had very few problems with it and just called factory for help
- Jon Newberry, California

2018-07-17 2009 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB3 View Listings

I have just been reviewing the problems that I have had on this 5th wheel since new, I have at least 300 e-mails covering everything from water leaks in the plumbing, to Hydraulic issues etc. Now my hinged Windows [5] are separating at the gasket, essentially allowing the outer window to flop, am very concerned about it coming off the top hinge, and can you believe, the winbow pn is on the interior of the frame, so you have to remove the whole window b4 you can order an replacement, and when I contacted DRV about them failing, all I got was you have an 1 yr warranty. BS to replace this rig today it would be 180k$, its sticker price when I bought it was 130K$ paid 90k$ but they talk about quality, they don't know what the word means. Windows are made by HEHR now owned by Lippert Industries, all they offered was an telephone # for an window dealer. VERY FRUSTRATED owner.
- Gary Wooldridge, Washington

2018-06-04 2017 DRV Mobile Suites 32TK3 View Listings

DRV is one of many Thor industries line of RV’s. Thor consolidation is the worst thing to happen to RV industry. Money driven not quality! Our 2017 Mobile Suites cost $135,000. Would I spend kind of money again, NO! The coach has good bones, but the line construction was absolutely horrible. Junk found in the duct work, screws coming out all over the exterior, caulking failing everywhere, poor valve for water delivery, poor to average carpentry when using high quality wood, plumbing in general poorly installed and no better than entry level at best, laminate flooring was poorly installed, slides were not installed properly at factory and out of alignment. For this amount of money none of this should be happening. Management just does not give a s%&t. These are very heavy coaches and you need one ton dully. I would recommend the Luxe if your want to spend this kind of money. Otherwise go with ARTIC Fox, Grand Design, etc. if you can stay away from anything in the Thor conglomant of RV companies, do it. Lastly, if an RV builder does not trust in their quality enough to give it a full 2 year warranty, don’t buy it. Mike
- Mike, Colorado

2018-06-04 2017 DRV Mobile Suites 32TK3 View Listings

DRV is one of many Thor industries line of RV’s. Thor consolidation is the worst thing to happen to RV industry. Money driven not quality! Our 2017 Mobile Suites cost $135,000. Would I spend kind of money again, NO! The coach has good bones, but the line construction was absolutely horrible. Junk found in the duct work, screws coming out all over the exterior, caulking failing everywhere, poor valve for water delivery, poor to average carpentry when using high quality wood, plumbing in general poorly installed and no better than entry level at best, laminate flooring was poorly installed, slides were not installed properly at factory and out of alignment. For this amount of money none of this should be happening. Management just does not care in the slightest. These are very heavy coaches and you need one ton dully. I would recommend the Luxe if your want to spend this kind of money. Otherwise go with ARTIC Fox, Grand Design, etc. if you can stay away from anything in the Thor conglomant of RV companies, do it. Lastly, if an RV builder does not trust in their quality enough to give it a full 2 year warranty, don’t buy it. Mike
- Mike, Colorado

2017-11-25 2017 DRV Mobile Suites 40KSSB4 View Listings

This is our 2nd DRV. We bought new in Jan 2017. Beside a few problems here and there we are pleased as can be. The few problems we have had have been covered under warranty with zero problems. Our dealer at Rolling Retreats in Ok. have been wonderful. When we had an issue with our slide, we called them and they walked us through how to fix it in order to move it. We then took it to a DRV dealer at RVs for Less in TN and they got us in immediately and fixed in in 15 min. DRV’s are quality units. And they are 4 seasons for sure. We are cool in the summer and warm as toast in the winter. When you have other people come into your unit in the summer complaining about how their AC units won’t cool their rv, and they feel how cool yours is, it’s a good indication of the quality of the DRV’s. And when you are parked next to a brand new 2017 Montana and they are putting bubble wrap on the inside of their windows in order to keep the cold out, you know you have a quality RV with the DRV’s. I looked at this same site for the montana reviews( and their are plenty of bad reviews) and then look at how little bad reviews there are here for DRV’s, you can tell there is a difference. Besides the quality being far and above anything else currently out there the amount of storage in a DRV compared to anything else is also superior. Yes I would buy again and yes I am happy with my DRV.
- Jeff, South Dakota

2017-10-14 2018 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 View Listings

We have been waiting order a 2018 Mobile Suites but some of the changes have stopped us. We just went through 2 at our dealer. They switched the Honey Cherry cabinets to Maple. Now they look like all the other RV. The other one had dark Cherry but the fireplace and desk are different. It looks like a prefab laminate unit that doesn’t match the rest of the cabinets. We have decided not to order now and wait for more reviews. These are downgrades to us and we don’t know what else has been cheapened. They have raised the price for the 2018 and taken a step backwards on their quality.
- Rich Ahrens, California

2017-09-18 2015 DRV Mobile Suites 41RSSB4 View Listings

This is our second unit and we loved our first one but it was time to upgrade...bad decision!!! We have had nothing but problems since day one Almost every drawer has broke We have had to replace both A.C. units Cabinet trim falling off Light fell from cealing Walls warping Sink falling out Furniture pure trash fell apart within a couple months of purchase Trim on outside came off I could go on and on I have contacted the company and they don't seem to care When you pay more for a unit then most people pay for a home you expect a certain level of quality...
- Bess Allison, Texas

2017-06-12 2016 DRV Mobile Suites 34RESA View Listings

Ordered this unit. Found out after delivery there is a design flaw with this DRV Suite. The unit has a sleeper sofa. When the slide is out, and you unfold the sofa you must put two blocks of wood under the bed frame to level the bed. This was the solution from the company. (The slide does not level with the floor when it slides out.)When you pay over $120k for this unit, it is embarrassing to tell folks "sorry but I need to put these blocks of wood under your bed for you to sleep." This was suppose to be a quality unit-apparently not.
- Thompson, Indiana

2017-05-05 2011 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 View Listings

Excellent RV, very livable and well built unit. Have used it in hot weather and cold weather and it remained comfortable. Fit and finish are excellent and unit has plenty of storage and has a washer and dryer.
- Roger Sadler, Arkansas

2017-02-01 2017 DRV Mobile Suites 40KSSB4 View Listings

We've lived in this unit for 11 months, and are very pleased. The insulation and construction has made this truly a year round unit. New changes came out after we purchased, some good, some not (Thor's third year of owning DRV is proving to hold true with Thor's business practices), so I'd watch to see what the 2018s are like before buying new. I'd definitely recommend a used unit from DRV.
- DaBlairs, Florida

2017-01-09 2009 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 View Listings

I have a 2009 Mobile Suite. I have lived in it full time for about 7 years now. It has held up exceptionally. I thought about trading in and getting a newer DRV; But after looking at the new RV's and inspecting them, I was extremely disappointed in the quality... and now reading the comments from some of the owners that have newer DRV"s... I think I'll look around at other brands. I may just keep my old 2009 as nothing is wrong with it. with my older RV service made the difference... And from what I am reading the service departments and the company now wont honor their warranty. But Looking back, Ya Know, I saw some cheap construction and designs on my 2009; it has held pretty well; but there was some shoddy work! I will mention here that something this expensive shouldn't be half-assed when being built. One example is the refrigerator drain hose on the back... Why use cheap plastic that breaks from the heat generated from the fridge? Disappointed on that one! Another example... tuck the wiring up, bundle it! Use exterior plastics that are UV resistant. Take some pride in the work you do DRV! Bring back the customer service oriented business model.
- G. Skinner, Arizona

2017-01-06 2016 DRV Mobile Suites 41RSSB4 View Listings

These units are no better than an average cost RV. Many issues with unit.Installed dryer with no regard to the manufacturers guidelines.Installed in sealed closet. no ventilation as required.Dryer overheating needs constant repairs.Called DRV was told to cut vents in door. DRV needs to install slated doors to meet install requirements..Beware before you make this purchase
- James , Florida

2017-01-06 2005 DRV Mobile Suites 36RE3 View Listings

This RV has been a great asset. We have enjoyed it, but it is time to down grade. We no longer make the money we used to and our kids are teens now. The There is a lot of storage space. The couch pulls out into a queen bed and there is still space to put a blowup mattress on the floor if needed.
- Jean Brent, Texas

2016-12-26 2006 DRV Mobile Suites 32TK3 View Listings

Solid built, best frame in the industry. Insulation factors are the best there is and are very accurate. Between the 3 1/2" side walls, insulated double floor,10"roof and double pane windows, the Temps on this unit are consistent no matter if we are in sub zero or 100 degree temps. Pulls like a dream with Mor/Ryde I.S. suspension and pin box. These units are heavy though and need a dually truck to safely carry the 4000lb pin weight.
- Rick and Janice Binns, Ohio

2016-11-11 2016 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 View Listings

This RV has quality not found in other units from the chassis to finish. It has features found in high end motorhomes to include fiberglass roof IPO rubber, 2800 watt inverter, insulated 3 inch walls, solid surface counters, solid wood cabinets,and more.
- Ray, Texas